Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Invest On Transportation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest On Transportation (1868 Views)

Is There Any Sense In Investing On Transportation....? / Ur Take On Transportation Business / Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest On Transportation by lolostic: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel
30 tons trailer tipper also needed with 30,000 daily return

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00.
please contact me for more information.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 08077428708

E- mail:xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest On Transportation by lolostic: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00. this take 3days for fro to fro. possible for the driver to go 5-6trips in a month

Expenses:

Fuel Of 450litres 450*160

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

E- mail: xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest On Transportation by lolostic: 10:37pm On May 04, 2013
Gateway to weathy, this is profitable business partnership with us today
Re: Invest On Transportation by lolostic: 7:33am On May 13, 2013
Kunle Lawal. a.k.a lolostic
Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
RC: 654785
Ikeja.Lagos.
08062802467/08077428708
xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com
lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest On Transportation by lolostic: 12:28pm On May 16, 2013

for to fro worthy 200,000,00. this take 3days for fro to fro. possible for the driver to go 5-6trips in a month

Expenses:

Fuel Of 450litres 450*160

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

E- mail: xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest On Transportation by Myself2(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2013
@ lolostic

You're here canvassing for people to give you their trailers and trucks for business,whereas the ones you're currently managing,you're doing such a bad job of it.
How come you allow a client's truck that you are managing,stay abandoned on the road,with a break down while on trips you sent them,you'd leave them for so long that the authorities would then tow the vehicles away to their yards only for you now to start pestering your clients with calls making ridiculous demands for them to cough out hundreds of thousands of naira for you to bail the vehicles.Is that not supposed to be part and parcel of your responsibilities.

Please always spell out what role you'd play and what responsibilities you expect your clients to shoulder,rather than coming here to spam the business section with rosy haulage proposals

You damn well know what I'm talking about
Re: Invest On Transportation by lolostic: 4:46pm On May 28, 2013
how much have you sent so far to repair that truck
Re: Invest On Transportation by mayjil: 2:04pm On May 29, 2013
. Myself2(m): Quote Post
@ lolostic

You're here canvassing for people to give you their trailers and trucks for business,whereas the ones you're currently managing,you're doing such a bad job of it.
How come you allow a client's truck that you are managing,stay abandoned on the road,with a break down while on trips you sent them,you'd leave them for so long that the authorities would then tow the vehicles away to their yards only for you now to start pestering your clients with calls making ridiculous demands for them to cough out hundreds of thousands of naira for you to bail the vehicles.Is that not supposed to be part and parcel of your responsibilities.

Please always spell out what role you'd play and what responsibilities you expect your clients to shoulder,rather than coming here to spam the business section with rosy haulage proposals

Who are you and why have you decided to ruin people's reputation on this forum. If you want to promot truth and fairness, it is fine, however, maliciously causing pontential problem is another thing.
I will let you know that what you have just done in your post is triffling. If you have a personal problem with lolostic, settle it off the forum and do not drag innocent Nairalanders to it. Besides, if you think you have pertinent information to pass on the lolostic clients, then, by all means do that. Am sure you have that information available just how you became privy of the garbage you put out on this forum.

You may be asking for a legal issue you cannot handle.
Re: Invest On Transportation by lolostic: 11:56am On May 31, 2013

for to fro worthy 200,000,00.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483

E- mail:xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest On Transportation by Myself2(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
mayjil: . Myself2(m): Quote Post
@ lolostic

Who are you and why have you decided to ruin people's reputation on this forum. If you want to promot truth and fairness, it is fine, however, maliciously causing pontential problem is another thing.
I will let you know that what you have just done in your post is triffling. If you have a personal problem with lolostic, settle it off the forum and do not drag innocent Nairalanders to it. Besides, if you think you have pertinent information to pass on the lolostic clients, then, by all means do that. Am sure you have that information available just how you became privy of the garbage you put out on this forum.

You may be asking for a legal issue you cannot handle.

You're lucky you modified your post where you earlier wrote that I posted garbage,I would have replied you in kind.If you attack me,I attack the hell out of your a rse.Be warned
Re: Invest On Transportation by mayjil: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
You still did not respond to the question, threats are not needed and am sure not welcomed by this forum. If you have information to pass on then do that rather than make it seem like any one of lolostic's many clients posted a negative commnet.

From what you posted, it could be deducted that you are a close buddy to lolostic, and again if you have any issue with him, by all means go sort it out with him.
Re: Invest On Transportation by Myself2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
What threat,I don't threaten;I execute.Wanna try me?

I sense you could be in cahoots with lolostic or at least close to him,why not you guys change your ways and deliver on your promises to your existing clients rather than trying to play smart with me
Re: Invest On Transportation by lolostic: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2013
for more info please contact us

Kunle Lawal. a.k.a lolostic

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited

RC: 654785

Ikeja.Lagos.

Tel:

08062802467/08077428708

01-7942170

01-7647483

01-7682849

lolostic@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Toilet Cleaner / I Need PET Cosmetic Jars In Lagos Please / It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.