Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

See Our Nigerian Celebrity Guys Dangerously BALD And Sexy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Our Nigerian Celebrity Guys Dangerously BALD And Sexy! (3739 Views)

I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes / Is Phyno Finally Going Bald? See Photo He Uploaded On Instagram. / What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Our Nigerian Celebrity Guys Dangerously BALD And Sexy! by roccio(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Have you ever wondered why all of a sudden all our dudes are going bald? well, most recently, the bald head has been the guys favorite for reasons best to known to them. However, with my research lately, i've gotten to find out why truly bald is sexy. Some are forced by nature, while some are self inflicted, anywhich way - what you may find amusing is that the bald head actually entails a lot more maintenance than the normally outgrown hair.

Thanks to super hot Nigerian brothers like Tu Face, Ikechukwu and Banky W, the smooth shave has been made quite iconic. So, fellas and ladies, before you shave off your locks and embrace the bald smoothness, consider the following pro's and con's.

First things first, ensure you have a well structured head. A smooth and well rounded head is the most ideal to pull this off. If you have excessively 'ogored' head, please stick to a normal haircut before you're being consistently slapped in the head by friends (or foes - lol). Always consult your barber or stylist before taking the huge plunge.

Now, maintaining the bald head may be a bit more of a work than you thought. Its about preventing your exposed scalp from the sun, avoiding bums and all the havoc that comes with reckless hair shaving. Experts recommend that you shave your head at the end of a warm shower. It softens the hair, cleans the skin and opens up the pores. Stay away from harsh products that contains menthol. It could severely damage your scalp

With your personal clipper or specialized shaving razor (experts advice that a 3 blade razor works best), gently run through your head (in a back to front motion). Make sure you are in a room with very bright lights and ensure to use a mirror so you wont miss out any spot. When you are done, it is advised that you use a lather in rubbing through to further ensure its properly done. Pay special attention to hidden ends like the back of your ears.

These are a few ideas to help you friends (particularly guys). Hope you find them helpful and exciting. Now, how many of my sisters prefer their men bald? What do you think of bald guys? and brova's - let me know or rather see *winks*. lol! Have fun

See More Photos Of the BALD Guys at

Source http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/see-our-nigerian-celebrity-guys.html#more

Re: See Our Nigerian Celebrity Guys Dangerously BALD And Sexy! by alosiby92(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
since when was Boris Kodjoe Nigerian? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Our Nigerian Celebrity Guys Dangerously BALD And Sexy! by joyli: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
alosiby92: since when was Boris Kodjoe Nigerian? undecided

@op dey smoke weed!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Our Nigerian Celebrity Guys Dangerously BALD And Sexy! by GossipCheff(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2018
Nawa oh. With all the Nigerian Celebrities that are bald na 2face only and a foreigner you see to add to your post? E no goes well at all. And ways for those dying to get a proper list then check this more comprehensive post. Top 8 Bald Nigerian Celebrities To Inspire You Today

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Admits Being Possessed By Demon Spirit (roman) Illuminati / What Is Wrong With This Olamide Photo? / Check Out Yvonne Nelson's Sunday Photos | Is That Pot Belly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.