Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! (52113 Views)

Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet! / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by directonpc(m): 3:25am On Oct 24, 2013
Gionee India
Ashish,
Sir, We are currently working on updating the Gionee D1 to Android 4.2.
We will inform you when the update rolls out.
Regards,
Gionee India Team

Took a long time
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Stancity(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
please how is the battery performance of this phone...

I wanna sell my e3 and taste this Dream 1... thanks
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2013
Stancity: please how is the battery performance of this phone...

I wanna sell my e3 and taste this Dream 1... thanks

No need. They are practically the same and besides the e3 is 4.2 while the D1 is 4.1.2.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by jehi: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Please is D1 still available for sale, i mean new one; and how much is it presently
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by barackodam: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Godvilla:
Yea...... Jelly bean has been seeded 2 Xperia S arc.... I upgraded it 2 jelly bean on friday.
I'll root it 2mor and unlock the boot loader, xpand the ram with ram xpander and clock the processor speed 2 @least 1.7GHZ anytin higher dan dat, d fone will get xtremely HOT.

Where you able to overclock it, and how please

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.