Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) (2303 Views)

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
this topic is specially open for those learners who are interested in the findings of the simple knowledge of spirituality and nature. spiritism and nature has a thing in common. this two basic principles formed our physical world and what make living possible. today we will be looking at the law of attraction. Attraction itself is a natural laws but which has to implies the spiritual aspects of it first to manifest in the physical body because the spiritual is what control the physical. i will be teaching step by step how to operates the spiritual from the physical through nature. and having said that, let take a clear look at this physical examples of attraction
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
ripe fruits attracts birds.
flowers attracts butterflies.
fecess, rotten or smelling things attracts flies.
sugar or honey attracts ants.
and i can go on and on, but i will stop here and by now i do believe you have so many things to add to the list. this things are of it kind, and things get attracted of the same connecting type of itself both physically and spiritually
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
i am teaching with examples and theories with fact to enable the fast understanding of my readers, the examples above ^ this post is to set a paste or clues to understand the attraction laws, this animals as described above have it kind and can only attracts to it kind, take for instance the butterfly with fecess and flies with flowers you know ofcourse it won't work they are not of the same kind, so for this reasons something attracts something, and something must attracts something be it negative or positive, so by this theory you can use what you have to attracts it kind be it positive or negative, and this laws is the same with the spiritual aspects. having said that. there are spirits bad and good alike in the cosmic world who's came from different world's and for various agendas and roaming the earth all over the place for various reason mostly to destroy and to afflicts and this can only be attracted to a place that is alike with it kind.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
with all this evidence and theorical facts i do hope you understand where i am coming from. the place of ones birth, the types of clothes you wear, the type of environment you live in, the type of food you eat, the house you stay, the kind of bed you sleep on, the place you work and people you associate with and all that can also plays a major rules in ones life and can bring all sorts of things either good or bad to ones life. and the spirits of poverty cannot exist in the mist of wealthy environment, the poverty spirits can not stay there. that is why you have to be cautious of where you stay or live, these are negative forces that operates where they are invited and there are also formulas to chase them away from your life if you have the simple knowledge how things work with natures in the spiritual world
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
to be continues..
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
to be continues
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by wlex8(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nice one @ Joel

This law is responsible for whatever is happening in man's life.

Hope to learn more on this
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by ooman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
Joblessness - the fact is that there is no god.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by wlex8(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
ooman: Joblessness - the fact is that there is no god.

Are you 100% sure there is no God

Is your assurance from your personal experience / observation / research

Are you very conversant with all that exist in the physical and other dimensions

Lets hear your view. Thanks
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2013
let take a little or close look at spiritual aspects of attractions, firstly there are things one can do or a place one can stay or words one can also pronounced that can attracts spirits or unseen forces to ones life. knowingly or unknowningly and most times without the knowledge or clues of the person. and this kind of things, habits, thought can make this spirits to strives the more. and once this forces are present it can results or causess different functions due to their manifestation as they cannot give what they dont have bad or good like. if you attracts bad spirits then negative things are kind of associated with such a person or place. why is because this forces are invited knowingly or unknowningly. learn how to short the door's of negatives forces in my next coming thread, but first 1. poverty spirits can be chase away with some natural laws if you are awakening of the principles i will share on this thread. how to work with natures.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by greatgenius: 2:46am On Apr 28, 2013
@ joel.. do not take this the wrong way..but you should stay from "teaching/talking " about stuffs that you have limited knowledge on.. The law of attraction is very simple--you making harder than it really is..... some of the things you talking about have very little to do with the law of attraction..

" as a man thinketh so it shall be"-- in a nutshell using a quote from your bible is basically what the law of attraction is..
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by ooman(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2013
wlex8:

Are you 100% sure there is no God

Is your assurance from your personal experience / observation / research

Are you very conversant with all that exist in the physical and other dimensions

Lets hear your view. Thanks

Your answers are Yes.

If you want to take this up, open a thread and challenge me cheesy
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by greatgenius: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
^^^^ why don't you open a thread and tell me why there is no God.. might be able to help you on your ignorance...I understand religion makes people agnostics and rightly so but claiming there is no God solely based on your experiences with religion is very un-intelligent...

Open a thread and state your reasons why you believe there is no God and let's discuss
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Omexonomy: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
No matter how hard we try to show you God you will chose to close ur eyes to it by arguing and insulting. I wish you well bro.
ooman:

Your answers are Yes.

If you want to take this up, open a thread and challenge me cheesy
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by butterflyy(f): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
greatgenius: @ joel.. do not take this the wrong way..but you should stay from "teaching/talking " about stuffs that you have limited knowledge on.. The law of attraction is very simple--you making harder than it really is..... some of the things you talking about have very little to do with the law of attraction..

" as a man thinketh so it shall be"-- in a nutshell using a quote from your bible is basically what the law of attraction is..
I knew a little about d law of attraction n this ur last quote is on point. I read n watched ''THE SECRET'' so i believe its basically the thought. Though i want Joel to continue, I might learn one or two things.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by ooman(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
greatgenius: ^^^^ why don't you open a thread and tell me why there is no God.. might be able to help you on your ignorance...I understand religion makes people agnostics and rightly so but claiming there is no God solely based on your experiences with religion is very un-intelligent...

Open a thread and state your reasons why you believe there is no God and let's discuss

I have done that multiple times here and no religious person was wise enough.

Even Solomon left your god because he is nothing.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by ooman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Omexonomy: No matter how hard we try to show you God you will chose to close ur eyes to it by arguing and insulting. I wish you well bro.

Have you ever thought that perhaps you aren't really showing me god but only irrationally speaking on his behalf?
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by greatgenius: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
butterflyy:
I knew a little about d law of attraction n this ur last quote is on point. I read n watched ''THE SECRET'' so i believe its basically the thought. Though i want Joel to continue, I might learn one or two things.
well even the " secrets" didn't do enough justice to the law as it was mostly done for commercial reasons.. but atleast it exposed the masses to the the law- which was important since most people have no idea that they create their own reality...

The law of attraction is simply this... As a volitional creature created in the image and likeness of God, you create your own reality.. And as such you attract into your life things that you vibrate towards--through your thoughts and/or words, and/or deed/action..

If you think/speak/act evil then you will attract it.. and so it is for all things.. most "poor" people wants to be rich yet constantly act/speak/think of themselves as unworthy, unlucky , poor, not good enough, etc etc and still wonders why their "misfortune" changes not to a better one.. some even believe- especially religious ones - that being wealthy and having an abundance of money is ungodly.. most believe money is evil ... and then wonder why they always broke..

Peoples believes are going to manifest/create their realities consciously or unconsciously... If you are always finding yourself in the mist of violence or attracting " evil" or " bad" things are always happening to you, then it will do you well to monitor your thoughts, words and actions..

Change your beliefs and you change your reality. Change your reality and you change your world.. if you think evil your world will be full of evil, you think and act good then your world will be peaceful and good.. The peaceful will always inherit the earth( the "meek shall inherit the earth" as jesus put it), while the violents or those who "live by the sword " will perish ..

You are always going to attract into your world/reality the things you vibrate towards-this is the law.. a natural law.. The law of attraction ..
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by greatgenius: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
ooman:

I have done that multiple times here and no religious person was wise enough.

Even Solomon left your god because he is nothing.
of course no religious person will be wise enough.. they are in the same boat you're in- lack of understanding of what and who God is.. The only difference between you and them is you foolishly due to ignorance believe he exists not .. while they believe she exists but have no idea who she really is but only know him through the lenses of their pastors and ministers..The ministers who also still have no idea or refuse to..

Oh BTW you have not done nothing.. you have only ridiculed Christians for their ignorance.. not the same as proving there is no God..

Asking for a prove of God means you have no idea of what or who the ALL THAT IS is.. again open a thread and state your reasons why you believe there is no God..

And what exactly does Solomon "leaving" God- if there is such a thing - to do with God does not exist..the folly of a young atheist..
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by ooman(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
greatgenius: of course no religious person will be wise enough.. they are in the same boat you're in- lack of understanding of what and who God is.. The only difference between you and them is you foolishly due to ignorance believe he exists not .. while they believe she exists but have no idea who she really is but only know him through the lenses of their pastors and ministers..The ministers who also still have no idea or refuse to..

Oh BTW you have not done nothing.. you have only ridiculed Christians for their ignorance.. not the same as proving there is no God..

Asking for a prove of God means you have no idea of what or who the ALL THAT IS is.. again open a thread and state your reasons why you believe there is no God..

And what exactly does Solomon "leaving" God- if there is such a thing - to do with God does not exist..the folly of a young atheist..

I take it you are not a xtian because you using he and she for god would piss xtians/muslims off.

You are the one challenging me, you open a thread, call me in, display your knowledge, get on your soapbox and let see who comes out with his beliefs shattered.

As for Solomon, lets leave that to the thread cheesy
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by greatgenius: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
ooman:

I take it you are not a xtian because you using he and she for god would piss xtians/muslims off.

You are the one challenging me, you open a thread, call me in, display your knowledge, get on your soapbox and let see who comes out with his beliefs shattered.

As for Solomon, lets leave that to the thread cheesy
there you go putting your tail between your legs.. you come to the thread shouting there is no God, there is no god -- a belief that the majority of people do not share--.. I ask you to open a thread to state your reasons-something you claim you have done a couple times- and all of a sudden you developed cold fingers? ..

What is one more thread going to do..or perhaps you are afraid...you brought the topic of God not existing up and am only asking you to state your reasons ... Or you suddenly have no idea why you made that statement..

BTW if you so wishes you can state your reasons for your belief here on this thread so you can hopefully shatter my beliefs as you claiming.. I m waiting ..

And oh feigning ignorance of my not being a Christian or religious is not going to help you here OONAN..
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by ooman(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
greatgenius: there you go putting your tail between your legs.. you come to thread shouting there is no God-- a belief that the majority of people do not share--.. I ask you to open a thread to state your reasons-something you claim you have done a couple times- and all of a sudden you developed cold fingers? ..

What is one more thread going to do..or perhaps you are afraid...you brought the topic of God not existing up and am only asking you to state your reason ... Or you suddenly have no idea why you made that statement..

BTW if you so wishes you can state your reasons for your belief here on this thread so you can hopefully shatter my beliefs as you claiming.. I m waiting ..

You are probably high on cocaine or something. I have opened over 100 threads on this same topic, you never commented on one and now you are having a rush of debating with an atheist??

I cant derail this thread, you ve done that enough.

If you are sure of yourself, join one of my threads and I will meet you there or open one.

You are too much in a rush for me to take you seriously .
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by greatgenius: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
ooman:

You are probably high on cocaine or something. I have opened over 100 threads on this same topic, you never commented on one and now you are having a rush of debating with an atheist??

I cant derail this thread, you ve done that enough.

If you are sure of yourself, join one of my threads and I will meet you there or open one.

You are too much in a rush for me to take you seriously .
you have opened a 100 threads proving there is no God? and yet can't open one more lol...why don't you start a fresh one with just you and I..

And no I am definetly in no rush to debate an atheist especially not you- I have seen your level of understanding on some threads I have been on with you god brother...

Though I have seen you open some nice threads I usually don't comment on the others because I am afraid most of them as evidenced by the OPs are downright borne of out ignorance.. so no need...

I don't have a problem with you or anyone else being an atheist..in fact I will rather people become atheist or agnostics than religious- it is my belief that atheist and agnostics are atleast thinking and ridding themselves off the shackles of religion..

Neither do I have a problem with religious people.. everyone is free to believe in a concept of God they so chooses however away from the truth it is..They will eventually get to the truth however many incarnational lives it takes..

What I have problem with is ignorant evangelical atheists-like yourself- and Christians/Muslims...

You don't have to jump into every thread and shout there is no God, there is no God..you are no different from a Christian who threatens people with hell for refusal to worship their god..

Again whenever you are ready open your 101th thread stating your reasons why there is no God and we will discuss ..
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by ooman(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
^^^ even the madman on the street want some attention.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by greatgenius: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
^^^ lol exactly what I expected from a tantrums throwing-- at the least challenged- ignorant atheist..tuck your tail between your legs and run ..

Me want attention ? From you? Lol.. The same guy who was crying wolf because someone was using an ID not even remotely similar to his.. Lol. check your posts per day and check mine. How many threads do you see me on ?
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
i can see that this thread has been derialed by little or no knowledge minded people. reaction, the spiritual is mysterious and no one way about it. those who have gone for in spiritual issues do not argue because there are diverse truths and many ways in the spiritual believe practices. what work fine for john may not work for jude. that is why we have various truth believe in the spiritual practices and more still to come after discovery and encountering. what you believe in is a trash to others because they do not fill the influence or solution. soyou have to study what answers for you. that is why i said connecting type. your spirit must have that connection with your spirit practices before you can understand the real truth. and the mods in this section are not doing their jobs. i expect those post be deleted for violating my freedom to speech. although i prefer to be calm and wont answer them.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
continue, attraction per say can be studied very carefully, but first i am looking into the spiritual expect of attraction, although your thought plays some rules but very minimal. to prove some people wrong about thought, let see "you can have all the biggest thought and dreams and still remain poor or what have you”. so count thought out. to continue with my discussion. habits and location attract some unwanted forces unknowningly and they are natural and spiritual ways to chase them away, if notice some reocurring setback for instance you. and you know it new, you don't need to have thought before it manifest, the manifestationwill speak for itself before you observed it.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
and also, when a feces, shit attracts flies and they are so many around it, and in as much as there are formulas to chase them away, you know for sure you cannot use broom or sticks to chase them away? ofcourse not, you know it wont work. so one of the simple tricks is to drop some little kerosene or fuel on the shits are watch the flies run one after the other in thin air. so also it is in spiritual matters no two ways. there are things that do not agree with some other things. so with this explanation you can cautiously attract wanted thing and also chase away unwanted things. if you are a girl and need to marry the president son and you live in ajegule or stays inside house all the time. ofcourse it wont work. location is too crucial and what you truly want and want to attract at the first instance. you have to learn the natural ways than praying wolf. contact me for knowledge my email is in profile.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
continue, when you have too much household pestry insects in your house , it means something has attracted them at the first place. and when you have discovered them and maybe got tired of them and need to get them away. its very simple and you do not need be praying wolf for them to die and go away, the simple formula is there already. get insecticide and spray it in your house and within some minutes you will see instant results. so also it is in the spiritual matters, you can chase unwanted attraction and invites wanted attractions with simple formulas. when things are not going well for you there are things you need to check and change to have better attraction.
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Joel3(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
send me ur email joel.....wud like to write u
Re: The Law Of Attraction ( For Those Who Seek Spiritual Knowledge Of Nature) by God2man(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2013
@joel, there is a book already on this "Law of attraction" thing, you are not refering to the author or are you the author of the Book?

Pls, clarify.

God bless you.
God2man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bus Preacher And The Queen Of The Coast / Emmanuel TV No Longer Showing On GOTV? / 10 Secret Organisations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.