Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak (1992 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / How To Avoid Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by seniormallam(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
When u see a lady with any of these names pls beware they are very gud cheaters.......

Chika na d oga @d top
Stella
Bukky
Ify
Lizzy
Ife
Laide
Beauty

More are welcome guyz...............
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Exponental(m): 5:49am On Apr 28, 2013
Not by names.
I know 2 Bukkys dat are very very decent. One married as a virgin while d other got married to her first love.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Feedmemore(f): 5:54am On Apr 28, 2013
And how did you come to this conclusion? undecided undecided
Was a research carried out ? Or just out of sheer ignorance? #justAsking
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Teespice(f): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2013
What will someone not see. SMH.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Mrskillz1(f): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2013
Names of people to look out for to avoid wasting your MB:
seniormallam
seniormallam
seniormallam

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by ITbomb(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
Which one be Mrs Killz again ?
U people are taking this online stuff too serious.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
seniormallam: When u see a lady with any of these names pls beware they are very gud cheaters.......

Chika na d oga @d top
Stella
Bukky
Ify
Lizzy
Ife
Laide
Beauty

More are welcome guyz...............

ARRANT RUBBISH!!!
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by mrman2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Kids...smh. By their posts you shall know them.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by johnwell(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mrs killz: Names of people to look out for to avoid wasting your MB:
seniormallam
seniormallam
seniormallam

SErious. grin
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by buklan4realyah(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Exponental: Not by names.
I know 2 Bukkys dat are very very decent. One married as a virgin while d other got married to her first love.

correct.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by fuckluv(f): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
U mean u've sampled them all U sef dey try o shocked
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by sexymoma(f): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
honestly i dont knw wot to ryt to dis thread. I fink u gettin it all wrong dat shows dat we dont nid a prophet to tel us dat u nt mature enof.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 30, 2013
My name is on that list and I am not a cheat. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Mynd44: 4:28am On Apr 30, 2013
Smh....
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Popowaa: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2013
Smh
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by rubion: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
alutacontinua: My name is on that list and I am not a cheat. embarassed embarassed embarassed

You must be a chika !
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
rubion:

You must be a chika !

Does it matter?
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by rubion: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
alutacontinua:

Does it matter?

Lol..you really are a chika ! Well, too bad !
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by aniispice(f): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
i love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also add ogugua to the list !! sexkillz baby she will cheat on you cry

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? / If You're My Boyfriend / Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.