Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Working In Dubai - List Of Verified And Legitimate Recruitment Agencies - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working In Dubai - List Of Verified And Legitimate Recruitment Agencies (16943 Views)

Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Working In Dubai - List Of Verified And Legitimate Recruitment Agencies by databoy247(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hey peeps, i have read alot of threads and posts about people who need jobs in Dubai. I have carried out a small research on the said subject matter and got a result. There is a list of compiled recruitment agencies which have been verified and confirmed. They publish job listings and conduct interviews daily. They DONT request for payment of any kind. From the review i got;

Process
A little common sense would mean that your jobsearch would involve a trip out to the UAE for a period of time to check out the market. You are not going to get a job (or it is very unlikely) from sitting at your PC signing up to agencies. If they want to interview you, or a potential interviewer wants to interview you, you need to be in the country.

So, you must be physically there to apply for these jobs because they usually conduct interviews. But if you feel you can get that job from your computer online, then goodluck. When you get there, you can dedicate your time applying to jobs listed with these agencies. They publish vacancies online in their website AND newspaper. This information is just to guide you...me i go use am too some day grin grin

Mod, nor ban me oh!

Find the list here;

http://www.scribd.com/doc/30121620/Recruitment-Agencies-in-Dubai-and-Abu-Dhabi
Re: Working In Dubai - List Of Verified And Legitimate Recruitment Agencies by justwise(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2013

(1)

Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge / Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / Is Traveling (japa) Truly An Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.