Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! (8576 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2008
Mc Omo:

God bless Clattenburg . . . .our fave Gunner ref, at least una get Mike Riley tongue

Adebayor . . . . I maintain will win the Golden boot at the end of the season, the mere fact that he is playing next to MR COOL IN FRONT OF GOAL- EDUARDO has even propelled him to be more composed than ever, little wonder when we spoke last he promised me from now on HE WILL BE SCORING AT LEAST BRACES grin grin

MC Omo speaks with Adebayor? grin

The way he praises Ade,you will think he was born as a Siamese-conjoined twin to Ade.However,instead of having,like joined heads or stomachs.Kit was probably born with his tongue glued or joined to Ade's butt!! grin grin

Too much ass kissing of Ade by Dr Kit. grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2008
debosky on Feb 23rd,2008:

The race is FAR from OVER. If my posts were misleading, I apologise, because I never meant to pass that across. I still believe we will win this season, and Walcott, Adebayor and RVP will play HUGE roles in that in the games to come. Its getting to crunch time now. . .no more time for pussy footing. Cool

The Gunners will prevail

Gunner 1915

Whoz winning now? tongue
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2008
Unrelated. . . . .I know,I know.But symptomatic of Kit.Just before Nigeria played Ghana.
Mc Omo:

I wonder how pessimistic Nigerians would always continue to be undecided

no wonder we NEVER LIVE TO OUR TRUE POTENTIALS AS INDIVIDUALS AND AS A NATION embarassed

what Strike force do the Ghanians boast of that can do the damage ? Junior Agogo a conference league player in England grin or Muntari without his shots a proper Sule tongue or a midfield that is lacking an Appiah that would have propelled them to greater heights ? undecided

at the last World Cup what was their undoing ? THEIR LACK OF CREATIVITY IN ATTACK ! have they corrected it ? NOOO ! so what are u all on about ? undecided

back to us . . . .have we ever achieved anything the easy way ? NEVER !

did we not have it rough before we won all major competitions we have ? WHY DO NIGERIANS HAVE SHORT MEMORY ? shocked

FUNNY ENOUGH, MOST NIGERIANS HITHERTO CLAIMED THEY HAD BECOME DISPASSIONATE ABOUT THE SUPER EAGLES, NOW THEY DERIVE MORE JOY COMING ON NLAND TO DISCUSS THE SUPER FOWLS grin NA WAAAAA OOOOO ! grin

NIGERIA WILL WIN THIS HANDS DOWN . . .I TIP TAIYE TAIWO TO SCORE AGAIN, AND I BELIEVE UCHE KALU OR NSOFOR WILL BE AMONGST THE GOALSCORERS

NIGERIA WILL WIN THIS . . . .WANNA BET UR LEFT HAND ? cool
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2008
@4play
Dammnnn, Why is McOmo jinxed like this? grin grin

It seems the opposite happens to anything he wishes or type about a team. grin grin

Imagine, Kit saying Nigeria was Goona win the ANC?

@ McOmo

Please say United would not win the UCL.Please say it now pleasssssssss, Cos i know its the exact opposite of what you say that happens!!!! grin grin

@ Everyone

McOmo's new name is JinxOmo or should we all go with Kitajinx?

Damn, this bro's statement are all jinxed up! cheesy
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2008
This isn't about the EPL,but i just couldn't resist grin

debosky:

Liverpool look to win? I doubt it

Rafa will think he can have a 0-0 draw and that will be his greatest undoing.

Everybody keeps saying Liverpool is a CL team, well in my opinion Milan were the KINGS of CL football with their dismal Serie A form and two recent triumphs to prove it. If we can take those ones apart, then there is NOTHING unbeatable about Liverpool at Anfield, never mind the hype about the 'kop' and all that jazz. The trend of the press is to hype things out of proportion. We went there and beat them twice in a week last year, we are going to beat them twice again - one home the other away.
Anyone who knows Benitez will tell you he is gunning for a 0-0 draw at Anfield, given his 'tactical' expertise he will try to snuff out the game. It will backfire and will put some heat back on him

Game over : Liverpool 4- Arsenal 2 (at Anfield)
Liverpool 1 -Arsenal 1 (at the Emirates)

Jeez,gaynners brag like shyte
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2008
I prefer Kitajinx. It has a ringer to it. Sounds like a good title grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2008
j-girl:

I prefer Kitajinx. It has a ringer to it. Sounds like a good title grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go Girl, its your call!!! grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2008
MC Omo:

all hail KING EMMANUEL SEYI ADEBAYOR !!!   cool cool cool

this guy has been phenomenal, proving to thomases that he has arrived . . .need I say more ? tongue grin grin  

watch out for Adebayor as he would wrestle the goaledor boot from Ronaldo, the NIGERIAN in him will surely come to the fore to make him outscore CR on the long run  

nice one by TEAM ARSENAL !!! now you all do urselves and ourselves a favour by winning ém again on Tuesday  

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2008
Mc Omo:

I maintain WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE cool

whoever said it is over needs to see his shrink tongue

no one expected we will have this patch so terribly . . . .now we will pass it on to MANURE tongue grin

@Rikky

Exactly what I told him.Kit is indeed a prophet,the opposite of anything he predicts happens! grin He lampooned Juior Agogo,and the boy scored.

When they were holding Vogts responsible,little did they know that the source of our misfortune was Kit who was jinxing any team he supports.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2008
debosky on Feb 26,2008:

So what if we lost by large margins to our opponents? We have lost only once in the league and are top by three points. . .with all due respect Mr 4play, that IS the stuff of champions. We will win because we will be the most consistent over the 38 games.

Gunner 1915 Cool Grin

@ MANU

I'm also working on some titles too - Van der sar celebrates too Healy

My travails in Hangeland by Carlitos 'don't cry for me Argentina' Tevez

Consistent? Yeah right grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ rikky, cool.
Please let's refrain from calling him Kit anymore. Kitajinx is just more suited for this occasion. He has an anti-prophet curse and thank God he's an Arse. If not, they would have been doing much better.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
Check out this Magnum Opus from Kit:
Mc Omo:

JACKAL . . .JACKASS . . .CHACAL . . .EL CHAC . . .LE CHACAL . . .CHAC .F@CKEVER, WHERE ARE You tongue grin

what did I tell u yesterday ?. . .I purposely ame online to chat with you bwoy yesterday and I told u that u guys were in for it, u RANTED AND CUSSED . . .what thunk u now ? M.You.M.You tongue grin

KITSTRADAMUS predicted that Manure would fumble when it matters most and what do u have now tongue

if only AW had fielded his best side against Liverfool embarassed

as it stands now. . . .its 40/35/25 for MNAURE/CHELSKI/ARSENAL TO WIN THE EPL . . . cool

THE LEAGUE IS ON .
. . . grin

who thunk y'all would be MIA today and for those if u who came all u could put up were cameo appearances tongue

I trust . . .maybe only TKB 419 would be realistic when he comes online to tell us what he smells . . . . grin grin

imagine Justkunmi saying they would win the league 2day . . .ol boy, go collect your change from your babalawo . . .ODESHI tongue grin

WHERE IS THAT AMERICANA RIKKYJEN ? undecided tongue my fave Manc . . .even Fashola sef gast use Lexotan sleep, egbon Babs e ma binu tongue

this aint looking goo for u mancs . . . .but as usual your Holy Trinity could not score a 3rd to save your lives, but rather they were busy defending with the last ounce of their blood so Boro might not score a 3rd . . .f@ck u Tuncay . . . angry

anyways, at this stage a draw by the scum team has just woken up everyone from its slumber . . . .WITHOUT VIDA AND RIO . . .MANURE IS DONE FOR !!!

na Pique and O'sh@t wan play central defence against us. . . .I fit bet say Adebayor go score brace tongue

where are these bloody mancs
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
debosky on Feb 26,2008:

Forget about Gallas - that incident is gone - I'm looking forward to the look on your faces when he scores at OT.

0-0 is an ok result but not fantastic, we need a score draw to advance. Cool There are no guarantees on anything, but even with our depleted squad we have what it takes to move to the next round.

In order not to get it twisted, the competitions in order of decreasing priority are EPL, CL, FA, and CC.
I repeat - WE WILL WIN THE PREMIERSHIP!

Gunner 1915

Debosky may not be as big a bragster as Kitajinx,but jeez,he did talk himself into a pit grin

And uh,when exactly did Gallas score at OT? grin grin grin Instead he gave us a penalty.Gaynners are lovely jinxers.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by doyin13(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2008
Kai. . . . .Gunner fans

An atom of my Igbe cannot take all this
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by TheSly: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He'll be back with a new ID . . . .im so sure of that. . .because if i was him. . that is what i would do!!

Kai!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2008
Cristalz:

Debosky may not be as big a bragster as Kitajinx,but jeez,he did talk himself into a pit grin

And uh,when exactly did Gallas score at OT? grin grin grin Instead he gave us a penalty.Gaynners are lovely jinxers.

@ Cassiel. so you've caught the bug too. Yes oooo. Kitajinx na d new name oooo.

@Everyone

The Kitajinx name aint copyrighted, its for public use!!! So no one should be scared or afriad of infringing a non-existing copyright claim grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2008
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Honestly, this is a price plonkers pay for bragging and over-estimating a shitty team.
MC Omo will have nightmares of United fans coming at him for months. . . . . . .
WE WARNED HIM several times but he kept on like a ninny that he is. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Write off Man Utd at your own peril!!!
16/02/2008 . . . . . . Gaynners were 5 points clear in MATCHDAY 26.
Fast forward that to 13/04/2008. . . . They are 9 points below Man Utd. grin grin grin
What a pathetic form!!!

Arsenal:  P8 W1 D5 L2 Pts 8
Man Utd  P8 W7 D1 L0 Pts 22
Nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2008
debosky on March 12,2008:

The SCUM is rejoicing over a POTENTIAL 1 point lead that is not even certain? Talk about premature ejaculation.

I remember MU slipping up like that at least twice during the run in last year and Chelski doing the same and failing to take advantage.Stranger things have happened, and I expect the leadership to possibly change hands at least twice more before the league is over.

Arsenal STILL to lift the trophy in May
Gunner 1915

Uh,May's just around the corner.Arsenal had better lift this trophy o.As for how they're gonna do it,guess only debo and kitajinx know that tongue grin grin grin

@rikky
Its a cool name.Very catchy.Very apt too. wink
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2008
debosky on March 09,2008:

Yes we stuttered again . .but like scumtwats always say - a game in hand is not a win.

I still maintain we WILL WIN the league this year

@ danity

2 points doesn't make us win, neither does a game in hand for y'all

Game ON! The head to head games still are to come anyways, if y'all want to celebrate now, go on ahead. The trophy is STILL heading for the Emirates come May.

Gunner 1915

Now i actually feel sorry for this poor dude.Still went on insisting.Perhaps Arsenal's still gonna win somehow? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ Cristalz,

Deboksy is a dreamer.
I am still waiting for his EULOGY. . . .
U need to read his comments between August-February. . . How Arsenal are the best side in Europe.
He once bragged Arsenal will finish the season UNBEATEN. . . How about that for trumpery!!!!! grin grin
It must be so heart-breaking to be a GAYnner. . . . . I feel for Debo's ventricles(it must be clogged with black blood). tongue tongue
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2008
What about Debosky's penchant for drawing parallels with the 2003/2004? He hasn't been drawing them lately. grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ Cristalz - that was part of the good old times. I still lipsrsealed tongue debosky but he disappointed me with those comments. . . . . . .
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by justkunmi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2008
loyika:

You scummies never cease to amaze me tongue tongue

First of all, shame on you Chacal for even suggesting i would run away I have never hide myself from any circumstance, WIN OR LOSE, I DON'T HIDE cool.

cool GOONER 89

Are we sure about that? Recent events are proving otherwise grin cheesy grin

loyika:

Chacal grin

Its an open race only in your mind, your players have to respond, and like i said; UNITED WILL DROP POINTS AS WELL!!

OUR DESTINY IS IN OUR HANDS!!

cool GOONER 89

No bro, I think your destiny is in United's hands. . .and we buried it today mate. . grin cheesy

loyika:

Chacal cheesy

Its not what you will do if we don't win it that we are interested in (Any clown knows what you will do), its what you will do, WHEN WE WIN IT, that what we all want to know. grin grin

So WHAT WILL YOU DO, WHEN ARSENAL WIN THE PREM!!

cool GOONER 89

This season?? grin cheesy I'll eat my shoe if u win the PREM. . . cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

loyika:

WE ARE MARCHING ON TO THE TITLE!! cool

Good work Gunners cool Thats the spirit, this league is ours cool

cool GOONER 89

LMAO. , grin cheesy grin grin grin More like marching on to a third trophyless season on the bounce. . grin grin

undecided
loyika:

The Key thing is consistency, AND ARSENAL ARE THE MOST CONSISTENT TEAM!! The table doesn't lie cool

I really do not care about other Comps this season, so won't spill milk over such comps as the UCL Cup and such, but by jove, we will be getting the Prem trophy, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK!!

The lads all want it, and will spill blood to get it.

Like i said, SIT BACK AND ADMIRE!!

cool GOONER 89

This one had me Laffing I almost fell off my chair. .
By hook or crook he said. . . grin grin grin grin cheesy
We are sitting back alrite and laffing at ur sorry asses . . .

This is sooooo sweet.
I'll be back with mo from Debo and Rev. King himself. . . grin cheesy
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
debosky on March 08,2008:

Chelski aka Barnsley's B*tches

y'all are a fake ass team - remove one or two players and the team is finished. If you lost against Barnsley, I wonder what will happen to you when we come to Stamford Bridge. . .remember there's no Petr Cech to save you this time

Even against Chelsea! Remember everyone,Arsenal lost to Chelsea after leading with one goal.Lost the lead,lost the match.
Game over: Chelsea 2- Arsenal 1

grin grin grin
@Jackal
I'm sure debo would shoot Wenger right in the balls for this huge disappointment if he had a gun.Perhaps i should give him one undecided grin

@J-K
Gosh,i'm so laughing.You dug real deep man grin grin Loyika will make it big time in the prophetic industry.'Sit Back and Admire Prophetic Outreach'

General overseer - Admirable Prophet Loyika

Most holy jinxer seer - Alagba Kitajinx

Congregational co-ordinator - Prophet Debosky

Members - HNIC, A-40, Novacaine etc
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2008
Damnnnn, Y'all are so callous grin grin grin

JK, Cassiel/Cristalz, Chacal, J-gurl, 4play

This is so wicked! Talk about hitting ur opponent below the belt especially when he's down and defenseless!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ Justkunmi,

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please keep em coming.
Loyika is anutha classic pillock!

@ Cristalz,

Please, give Debosky a gun.
He should shoot Wenger and shoot himself.
Debo loves em dud comparisons. . . . "Reh, reh, reh. . Arsenal lost out in the FA of 2003/04 and won the EPL. . . ."
I kept hammering it in his waxed ears that GAYnners will complete THEIR TREBLE this season.

P.S. Where can i buy their classic DVD?
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2008
rikkyjen:

Damnnnn, Y'all are so callous grin grin grin

JK, Cassiel/Cristalz, Chacal, J-girl, 4play

This is so wicked! Talk about hitting your opponent below the belt especially when he's down and defenseless!!!! grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse you! Look who's talking. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're the Don of all this.
I wonder where the cowering cowards are right now. Damn - it would have been nice to have them here defending themselves. I'm so in the mood to kick them while they are down.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2008
This is hilarious!!!!!!!

Kitajinx? . . . . .
Personally, i prefer Kinta Kinte.
Blimey, Kit will help the Church with his sonorous voice singing #COME N HELP ME SING HALELLUYAH, JEHOVAH JIREH HAS DONE ME WELL. . .#

Where is this Church? Lagos or Kitajinx's village?

@ Cristalz,

That was HARSH!!!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ J-girl,

The blockbuster TV series is out!!!!!!!!!!!
Its called TROPHYLESS. . . .Season 1-3. Starring Brad Pitt, Genevieve Nnaji, Stella Damasus and Emmanuel Adebayor etc.
You can get the classic DVD in any major store. It's only $89.99.

UK contact number. . . . . .0-800-10-10-10-10 (Thats,zero-eight hundred- won nothing-won nothing-won nothing-won nothing) grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Jackal
You can get their classic DVD at Number 10,Iweka road,Onitsha. Nigerian retail branch. Just ask Debo grin grin

debosky on March 14,2008:

Your arrogance is what got you smacked by P'mouth, and[b] I wager its going to happen again against Roma[/b]

The only 'cup' Neville will be raising is his retirement mug from the MU gift store Grin Grin

Gallas will LIFT the premiership, maybe the CL, not yet sure about that, but DEFINITELY THE EPL

Gunner 1915

Happen against Roma?Talk about false prophets grin grin

Gallas ooo. Abeg come and lift this premiership quick quick cheesy grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2008
UK contact number. . . . . .0-800-10-10-10-10 (Thats,zero-eight hundred- won nothing-won nothing-won nothing-won nothing)

Damnn, this just got me in stitches. . . .  grin grin shyte, am falling off and breaking me computer, son!!!! grin grin grin

LMAO @ one-nothing!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2008
Cristalz:

@Jackal
You can get their classic DVD at Number 10,Iweka road,Onitsha. Nigerian retail branch. Just ask Debo grin grin
Happen against Roma?Talk about false prophets grin grin

Gallas ooo. Abeg come and lift this premiership quick quick cheesy grin grin

@ Cristalz, are you saying we can't find any copy of the DVD at any Ossy-Affason shop in Port-Harcourt (ask Loyika)

Or at any Ebinpejo lane branch and 1-3 Pound Road Aba? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Hull City (5 - 1) On 24th September 2016 / ++chelsea Convinces Young Superstar To Come.++ / Arsenal Vs Queens Park Rangers (1 - 0) On Saturday 31st December 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.