Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Enough With The Posing 'craze' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enough With The Posing 'craze' (717 Views)

Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups / PSG Star Lavezzi Causes Storm On Twitter After Posing With Lady In Police Hat / Guys On Nairaland Posing As Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough With The Posing 'craze' by hottprince: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
I'm getting pissed wit d number of people postin pics they took with celebs. Like seriously a lotta ppl like my humble self r sick of seein theads of 'A nairaland poses with' on d front page. Honestly i find it childish and belittling.
And mods pls stop movin such threads to d fp when there are other important threads rottin in d background. Personally I'm not interested in seein ppl's pics wit celebs.
Re: Enough With The Posing 'craze' by xreal: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
I see it as a trend, it comes and eventually will go. Though the mods do encourage it, posters will be tired of it soon. MHO

1 Like

Re: Enough With The Posing 'craze' by tpia5: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2013
Maybe they're hired by the celebrities or the celebrities' bosses, as foot soldiers.

The more recent ones seem to have the same physical appearance, maybe they're recruited from particular regions.
Re: Enough With The Posing 'craze' by dominique(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
This too shall pass wink

(1) (Reply)

PEACEFUL PROTEST / Feladurotoye Visits Uyo Akwa Ibom State For Transformation! / Check Out This Scam Mail I Receieved Through My Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.