Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman (2162 Views)

Nood Pix Of Pretty Brazilian Policewoman Leaked By Gang Members For This Reason / PICTURE!! Could She Be The Sexiest African Policewoman Ever? / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2013
I dey always c her wen I pass dis particular checkpoint.ds policewoman fine no b small and na so her backyard set plus she come yellow wella.because of her I dey always pass d checkpoint.I no fit eat or sleep again because I dey think of her all d time.rigt now one mind dey telll me to toast her but I no fit gather liver.fellow members make una advice me wetin I go do make blood pressure no kill me.
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by 190: 12:22am On Apr 28, 2013
da fuq you all about bro

u need to get married u ent gettin any younger man undecided
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2013
why dont you try and catch her when shes off duty.....thats probably a better way....is she older than you?
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 28, 2013
190: da fuq you all about bro

u need to get married u ent gettin any younger man undecided
I don alreadyy get two wives.one dey village And d other one dey wit me.as a proper african I dey plan in gettin six wives
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2013
lefulefu:
I don alreadyy get two wives.one dey village And d other one dey wit me.as a proper african I dey plan in gettin six wives

Look at this guy...i thought you was serious....this lady will shoot you if you approach her...
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by 190: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Look at this guy...i thought you was serious....this lady will shoot you if you approach her...

Rotfl grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2013
190:

Rotfl grin grin

ABI? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 28, 2013
@ op

U no well sha
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by ITbomb(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2013
and you stayed all night thinking about this.
Next time u pass there write ur name and number on a piece of paper and wrap it with 1000 Naira note then give to her when next u are passing.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by djeezy(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2013
Smh. Is she not a woman? C'mon get on with the toasting already. Don't be pussilanimous.
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by overdrive(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2013
ITbomb: and you stayed all night thinking about this.
Next time u pass there write ur name and number on a piece of paper and wrap it with 1000 Naira note then give to her when next u are passing.
Make it #20 they are partial to that note grin
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by baynix(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2013
You Wanto Nyansh Mopol Officer?? U Get Mind O!

Shey U Sha Sabi Hw To Wash Khaki?? If Yes... Go For Her!!
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by alienware(m): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
lefu lefu ! i dey feel u jare. i still remember that ur friend story, where one chick job am from chris oyakhilome church. me and my sis read am laugh wan kill us
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by xavipedro(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Lefulefu, no advice sad.....Policewoman killed my grandpa in bed with bribery style cry cry
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2013
lefulefu: I dey always c her wen I pass dis particular checkpoint.ds policewoman fine no b small and na so her backyard set plus she come yellow wella.because of her I dey always pass d checkpoint.I no fit eat or sleep again because I dey think of her all d time.rigt now one mind dey telll me to toast her but I no fit gather liver.fellow members make una advice me wetin I go do make blood pressure no kill me.
from experience, police women are one of the most promiscuous. So, dnt fear!

Jes walk up to her, kneel infront with both knees and say exactly these words:

Exkiss me ma, pls bring out ur handcuff and cuff me! Hold me, and guide me into your cells. The cells between ur legs where the weather is alwys warm amd wet.
Don't worry ma, i promise to give myself a life sentence!
Will u handcuff me?
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
SLIDE waxie: from experience, police women are one of the most promiscuous. So, dnt fear!

Jes walk up to her, kneel infront with both knees and say exactly these words:

Exkiss me ma, pls bring out ur handcuff and cuff me! Hold me, and guide me into your cells. The cells between ur legs where the weather is alwys warm amd wet.
Don't worry ma, i promise to give myself a life sentence!
Will u handcuff me?
grin
i bet he ll spend not less than 3 days in a real cell where the atmosphere is always hot with plenty of mosquitoes if he tries this line....
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by vizboy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Simply go for her. Afterall is she not a woman
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Bebetter: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
[size=20pt]If you love somebody walk up to am and tell am you love am oh, because no time, no time at all! (Singing in african chinas voice)[/size]
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by oyinbogirl(f): 5:41am On Apr 30, 2013
lefulefu:

Look out big wahala ahead for you!
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by arizona145(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2013
If you can't walk to he straight or talk to her this is what I think you should do. Ty to commit driving offense on that particular joint so she could get you arested and with this you would have the opportunity of talking to he. Just suggesting.
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by MrCork: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2013
angry
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by fatstan1: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2013
;DLefu lefu u nor go kill person with laugh. Abeg wen you try one of the many deathtrap when this mean prescribe let us know how e end ;DLefu lefu u nor go kill person with laugh. Abeg wen you try one of the many deathtrap when this mean prescribe let us know how e end
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2013
xavipedro: Lefulefu, no advice sad.....Policewoman killed my grandpa in bed with bribery style cry cry
eh na wich one be bribery style? grin.abeg elaborate on the issue grin
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2013
oyinbogirl: [/b]

Look out big wahala ahead for you!
no blame me oooo.i always have a weakness for policewomen and female fire fighters cheesy
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by MrCork: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2013
lefulefu: I dey always c her wen I pass dis particular checkpoint.ds policewoman fine no b small and na so her backyard set plus she come yellow wella.because of her I dey always pass d checkpoint.I no fit eat or sleep again because I dey think of her all d time.rigt now one mind dey telll me to toast her but I no fit gather liver.fellow members make una advice me wetin I go do make blood pressure no kill me.

...Bro truss me..I love womens in uniform....especially when female Police officers handcuff me or when lightskin nurses chooook me with injectiom... I LOOOVE IT!!! wink
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2013
alienware: lefu lefu ! i dey feel u jare. i still remember that ur friend story, where one chick job am from chris oyakhilome church. me and my sis read am laugh wan kill us
guy make u no try christ embassy babes ooo grin.those ones na fire fire grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Bro truss me..I love womens in uniform....especially when female Police officers handcuff me or when lightskin nurses chooook me with injectiom... I LOOOVE IT!!! wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by AtheistD(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

That is real serious. So when you go for jabs you get... err... excited grin

You perv
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by MrCork: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Atheist:-D:

That is real serious. So when you go for jabs you get... err... excited grin

You perv

...well my Kondo stands up everytime I go in for Dental injection.. My Dentist looks hot in her white outfit..cant help it! smiley
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by AtheistD(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...well my Kondo stands up everytime I go in for Dental injection.. My Dentist looks hot in her white outfit..cant help it! smiley

Dont distract her... she might inject you condo by mistake shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman by MrsCork2(f): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

dental injection?

(1) (Reply)

TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus / How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] / Mention At Least One Romantic Movies You Have Watched With Your Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.