Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Guys Gimme An Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Gimme An Answer (2130 Views)

Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career / When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Gimme An Answer by daduke2k(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2013
U went clubbing with ur girl friend and her friend, yall got drunk slowly and suddenly a fight erupted in the club resulting to hasty departure. U got ur gf secured in thE car but the friend is missing, remember u are a little too high but still cool enough to drive. U searched every where for her and found her kissing some guy in the midst of the chaos, u tap her gently to go get in the car, she looks at u and turns back to what she was doing, u tap her again and she says Bleep u. U go back to the car and send ur gf to bring her, she goes, but doesn't show up in five mins. U go back in and see them fighting, u try to separate the fight and the friend breaks a bottle on ur head raining abuses on u. What would u do?
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by 190: 12:46am On Apr 28, 2013
quietly depart to my house

U know why - because wise men never kill themselves over punny -

not especially now thats its in abudance

4 Likes

Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by daduke2k(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2013
Yeah right cos the guy it happened to, beat the living daylights outta the girl.
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by 190: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2013
Lool
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2013
Op, you see ur life? So bent and entwined! Those babes are high end prostytutes you want to convert to normal babes unknowingly.
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by CrazyMan(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2013
190: quietly depart to my house

100000+ likes
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2013
daduke2k: U went clubbing with ur girl friend and her friend, yall got drunk slowly and suddenly a fight erupted in the club resulting to hasty departure. U got ur gf secured in thE car but the friend is missing, remember u are a little too high but still cool enough to drive. U searched every where for her and found her kissing some guy in the midst of the chaos, u tap her gently to go get in the car, she looks at u and turns back to what she was doing, u tap her again and she says Bleep u. U go back to the car and send ur gf to bring her, she goes, but doesn't show up in five mins. U go back in and see them fighting, u try to separate the fight and the friend breaks a bottle on ur head raining abuses on u. What would u do?
what will u do?
It's simple na:
Jes hold d wound wit one hand, and strectch the other hand asking her, 'wot did i do na?' And hiss.
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by 190: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: what will u do?
It's simple na:
Jes hold d wound wit one hand, and strectch the other hand asking her, 'wot did i do na?' And hiss.

Rotflmfaoooo

Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by Pimples(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2013
It's simple na:
I agree with u....kisssmileysmileysmiley smiley
infact he can also say 'I WILL TELL MY MUMMY FOR YOU'
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by Enegod(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
It's simple na:
lmao mad man
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
daduke2k: U went clubbing with ur girl friend and her friend, yall got drunk slowly and suddenly a fight erupted in the club resulting to hasty departure. U got ur gf secured in thE car but the friend is missing, remember u are a little too high but still cool enough to drive. U searched every where for her and found her kissing some guy in the midst of the chaos, u tap her gently to go get in the car, she looks at u and turns back to what she was doing, u tap her again and she says Bleep u. U go back to the car and send ur gf to bring her, she goes, but doesn't show up in five mins. U go back in and see them fighting, u try to separate the fight and the friend breaks a bottle on ur head raining abuses on u. What would u do?

the minute she said Fukc u is the minute i would have drove off (not even telling gf anything)..... lol, if she is grown enough to kiss some stranger, then let her find her way back home. the biggest mistake the guy did was to send his gf to go and get her friend. these are adults getting Hot, why try to spoil the show?
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by chronique(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2013

I owe u 6 bottles of odeku and 3 plates of nkwobi. Mama calabar Shall host u soon.
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by 190: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
chronique:

I owe u 6 bottles of odeku and 3 plates of nkwobi. Mama calabar Shall host u soon.

time and venue

bin long since i drank stout
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by WorldwarIII: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2013
What do you do? See question oo .. Leave her there and go home na!
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by xavipedro(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2013

My grandma for you, choose time and venue.
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by 190: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2013
xavipedro:

My grandma for you, choose time and venue.

shocked
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by daduke2k(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2013
LastApostle: Op, you see ur life? So bent and entwined! Those babes are high end prostytutes you want to convert to normal babes unknowingly.
bros abeg Ŋo̶̷̩̥̊͡ must say ϔσù g̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊ comment
It's simple na:
lol
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Pimples:
I agree with u....kisssmileysmileysmiley smiley
infact he can also say 'I WILL TELL MY MUMMY FOR YOU'
grin
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by chronique(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2013
190:

time and venue

bin long since i drank stout

Time - 17:59
Venue - mama calabar cool spot
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by xavipedro(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
190:

shocked

No worry she fresh pass tomato jos.
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by ezemoses(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
just disapear silently ( go home) because no one is worth you going to jail for
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by ikekings(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
It's simple na:
LMAO... grin grin grin
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by tellwisdom: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
She break bottle for your head??.. ..That shld be idowuigbo undecided
Re: Guys Gimme An Answer by daduke2k(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
FIrsT Its. Not. M̶̲̥̅̊
y̶̲̥̅̊
head ɑ̣̣̝̇̇
n̶̲̥̅̊
ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
it wasn't idoWuoGbo.

(1) (Reply)

Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. / 8 Lies Women Tells After S3x [must See] / If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.