Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons (12298 Views)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun And Moyo Lawal's Red Carpet Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by ddeston(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2013
SINCE IT IS THE SEASON OF SHOW ME YOUR PICS
I DECIDED TO SHOW OF MINE WITH THE BIG BROS
DENRELE EDUN. ALTHOUGH HE IS A FRIEND BUT I
GO STILL SHOW OFF SHA

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Feedmemore(f): 6:13am On Apr 28, 2013
Nice pic.
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Tolexander: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2013
I like the first picture cos it shows you are the real son of the soil.
Hardly could i notice the difference between your face and the bow tie.
Who said black is not beautiful?
Keep the face shining with that black kiwi polish!

33 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by ddeston(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2013
MODS FRONT PAGE PLEASE

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Forzap: 6:50am On Apr 28, 2013
Nice pics sha,btw shey u be waiter?(no offence oo)

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by ebamma(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2013
guy,dis one were u black like dis u be ghanaian?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by sauceEEP(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2013
the op na barman... Nice pix
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by baynix(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2013
OP.. The Color Of Ur Face Is Shadow!! grin grin

BTW.. Ur Pishure Is More Convincin Dat U 're The One Init!! Nice One There!! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by mebad(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tolexander: I like the first picture cos it shows you are the real son of the soil.
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by phaya(f): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tolexander: I like the first picture cos it shows you are the real son of the soil.

LMAO!! So you've got good jokes!
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by sanchez4eva: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
Charcoal of life
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Depot(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
I hope u r nt gay like him
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by iamswizz(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
na wa ooo.... na person be dat abi na him shadow ni sad
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by pheroshuzzutam(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bros! U too black. U dey rub charchoal!!!!
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
bros u too black oo...ur face no go fit show for webcam..nice pix sha...bt wait oo are u related to aki n pawpaw?
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by alaoeri: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
U bad oh, see how u murdered the op lol.
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by alphaconde(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
If seun likes give these people cash prize for snapping pix with these fake lifestylist I will not join in the craze. Some many weeks back it was oga @ the top then saka don port den nairalander and ukwa. Enjoy while it last. I am waiting for the next trend.
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by akereconfi: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Zonacom(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
laugh wan kill me
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Met the crazy dude once at the departure lounge, he's humble

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by albacete(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nice pix.

*seriously searching for that pix i took with Mr. Obama. Yes, u heard right*
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
blackchukky: Met the crazy dude once at the departure lounge, he's humble
go create ur own thread !!!

op,,nice pix buh.........
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by ajasa4link: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
@op charlie this ur cala(colour) makes me think U̶̲̥̅̊ were about to cat(cut) and serve some fish to castomers(customers) when U̶̲̥̅̊ saw denrele...A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ U̶̲̥̅̊ by chance from accra?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by OCTAVO: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
This OP is damn short! kiss cry angry
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Op are you gay?

No offiences
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by chiefkeef: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
For all the people calling him black as charcoal did he choose to be this black? No, So post your own pic make we judge you to

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
And you ppl stil have the nerve to call Ghanaians black. Pot calling the kettle black. Rotflmao

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by yamunla(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
@OP no lie..you be server for this event..? Abeg no lie
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by raycolz84: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Oya na make me sef upload the pix when I snap with aki and pawpaw, no be only una sabi snap with celebrity
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by elbinmanny(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
ajasa4link: @op charlie this ur cala(colour) makes me think U̶̲̥̅̊ were about to cat(cut) and serve some fish to castomers(customers) when U̶̲̥̅̊ saw denrele...A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ U̶̲̥̅̊ by chance from accra?
wha has he dan to you? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by valencia25(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Op... Proudly 9ja boi, don't mind haters!... But I still get hope grin grin

If u no understand... See here https://www.nairaland.com/1270307/nairalander-poses-doris-simeon-biola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Hot? / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino / Gbenga Adeyinka And Aliko Dangote Pictured At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.