Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** (2601 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by ThunderStorm(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2013
There's a popular saying which says "action speaks louder than words". Well two greats, after a lyrical toggle at FFR, has finally decided to put their words into action. . . So get ready, for punches cooked with the recipe of disaster, personals that end careers, wordplays and metaphors that'd recarnate Tupac . And creativity at its's best. .

Ladies and gents, boys and girls, gays and les. . Homos and straits. Short and tall, fat and slim. The ugly and the beautiful. Humans and Intergalatical beings.
WARCRAFT[/b]presents to you:

[b]THE APOCALYPSE II

bio
He's sick, he's dope, he's evil. Popularly known as the achebe of rap. A heavy weight champ, who not too recent, won NL's best heavy weight champ of all time . Owner of possed with evil, his punches that wipes the existence of Olympus, his deep wordplays often confused as the abyss and metaphors that are still suspected to be ghostwritten from the pits of. . hell. With creative that makes you asking "is this the rumoured end of the world? Yes you should be scared . As i present to you . . . MIKUzzzzzzz

"The large cheddar/ of this Niger deltan/
got me travelling from Japan to Athena/
. . . they call my 'Yen-a-goer' . . . while his cash can barely take him to 'Bayelsa'!!!/
I put guns in action/ to get him sprayed in an awry fashion/ . . . mathematically . . ma axe give his skull a 'long division'
. . cutting his body parts into 'improper fractions'!!!/

From the other side of the galaxy, a titan of great quality, whom "losing" is not a word. Owner of bars from the throne of evil. Whose Cold-hearthed punches freezes hell over. He's metaphors was known as the last wish of lucifer himself. His fly wordplays often confused as comic rays. . With creativity that lands hard than a falling meteror. . Are you scared now
. Well, there NL, i fearfully present to you: GLACIERZ

"u try to discern the bases of Logarithm i apply ur cerebrum'll fry. . .it'll b so tragic/
upgraded d concept of loci. . .traced the path of mobile atoms,now dats a cause to panic/ perpetuate ya memory with complex algebraic problems i'l create. . .nt an effort so frantic/ my simple arithemetic harbours ya complex principles. . .it'l thwart ya brain if u think it fantastic/
i make flying bridges . . .u see i deploy dynamics into d realm of statics/

RULES

- 30 lines each
- No biting and Recycling.
- Comments are welcomed after verses has been posted.
- Voting preceedures will be decided after both verses are ready and mailed to Magneto4243@yahoo.com
- Deadline: 11pm Sunday, 28th April 2013.

So ladies and gents . . Relax . . Sit back . Grab a six pack . . . And watch as the sun falls.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by mikuz(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
I handle mags/ to rattle cats/ and strangle f@gs/
I whoop his @ss with his spinal cord . . just to beat him back-to-back!!!/

I throttle fast/ to trouble glads/ when ma doubles blast/
I cut openings in him . . and have him bleed to death . . even if doctors to give them a 'purple patch'!!!/

I smear pretenders/ and tear ureters/ cos Im a peerless fella/
so he ll run helter-skelter/ when my sword make him lose his 'arms' . . like careless beggars!!!/

I stampede this weakling/ to splatter his sèmen/
. . then burn his laps and leave him with 'hot legs' like 'attractive women'!!/

I half this pagan . ./ the guns I blast erase him/
. . then have his head roll with a 'heavy rotation' . . minute I decapitate him!!/

I impale and beast him/ . . and leave blood stains in his linen/
so after this crazy beating/
. . like 'Colombia' . . Ill 'Bore-gutter' . . just to bury him in a drainage system!!/

I stand from within/ to fracture his spleen/
. . but if he thinks Im just 'pulling his legs' . . I shatter his shin!!/

. . he gets clamped with pistols/ cos hes bland and feeble/
so like 'Abe' . . call it a 'Mag-noose' . . when I tie a knotted rope to ma gun . . and hang this weasle!!!/

I aint this maggots equal/ . . you stark wacko/
. . call me 'Godswill' . . cos ya own don finish . . once 'Ah-kpab-yo'!!/

So its a searing hazard/ the way I endanger this effing bastard/
cos like 'Olivier' . . If I sense this 'G-rude' . . Ill send gunners that would leave him severely battered!!/

He gets shot with lasers/ soon as I storm his area/
. . ma punches are like 'Nouakchott' . . they lay you off . . as if you work in a company that can no 'More-retain-ya'!!/

I surround this muggin/ get him humbled with thugs that loot him/
Im not 'Vivien' . . but ma 'Mark' kill this 'Foe' . . through this sporadic shooting!!!/

. . . I manhandle this creature/ send him back to his creator/
cos Im known to disable limbs . . and rip 'calfs' like 'cattle' predators!!!/

. . even Fg knows Im a Boko wrecker/ so its normal I blow this fella/
I pin his heels to his chest . . so now hes 'keeping body and soul together'!!!/

I amputate this man lover/ and a private part sucker/ cos Im a hand chopper/
so its not his 'mums mum' . . but when my N1000 note finally kill him . . brand it a 'grand-murder'!!!/

1 Like

Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by GLACIERZ(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
hmmm *applauding* . . . grin

Thunder oOoOoo0oOOoOo0o0. . . . my verse abeg. . .LOL
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by ThunderStorm(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
GLACIERZ'S VERSE

Do u dream to win?? wake frm ya slumber chap/or wit breakneck speed face ya slaughter fast/as am striking palms together to bring ya thunder claps/

my rhymes. .premium, peeps think it frolic/ buh Mik will neva get d scheme even with logic/cos wen i spit hot lyk steam and exhale carbon monoxide ah deliver acidic flows. . .yea, i made dis sh!t For-Mik

Any thought of winning, pls screw it!/He'l face his death. . . not the music/cos loudspeakers hail him as d bomb but finally d boy blew it/

Mik shudnt stand d devil/cos i clasp with mettle/chop him lyk money. . .fast embezzle/u knw? i made thorns my bed of roses, even before He learnt to grasp d nettle/

I dnt giv a Phock if u are married, u azzwipe or wipeazz/u claim Boss at d Peak/just cos u culdnt handle my Beef/ buh ur closest to the climax/was wen u tried but culdnt cum in ya wife's azz/

i learnt dat the brother wack/so i'l play the murder act/strike my axe in his lower back bones, 'woodcutters' knw me. . .the 'lumbar' jack/

u attested a King? Dat caused my fear/cos scripts just beat u,buh u must die here/so coming frm d 'horses' mouth. . .u cant acheive ur 'best dreams'. . am ur 'worst nightmare'/

i spew cyphers. . . Dat amuse rivals/buh i'l send u d shiver through spinals/ as i'l go on some ferrari shit. . .take ya chic along when i cruise spiders/den phuck her nuts in d passenger seat. . .d awesome 'screw driver'!/

some beef him, buh in my hands, d boy's wafer/i talk, he blabs, i just grin at d noise maker/buh on this 'eight note' . . .watch, he gets nervous, as his voice 'quavers'/

u stil think ya raps matter/ wen statistics show u below average. .buh i spit and glass shatters/try it and get ya azz battered. . .after ah mass laughter/and ya story b told cos my fingers so deadly wit a touch. . .d 'Index' brings an end to ya last chapter/

Berg b blazing with tha goons/as I bring on a rifle assault. . .hav u racing if ah shoot/ and jumping 'side to side' lyk the moves taken with ah rook/
aint u afraid of dis big monster?. .y try to put urself in his shoes? Wen u shud b quakin in ya boots/

hes a wimp wit goose pimples. . .cos im 'rash' with the man/to put a gash in his hand/he shined after firing his potshots at Bis. . .buh dis was shortlived. . .when Scriptz showed it was a flash in the pan/

peeps in dis place gon b hyping/hw i gat to efface all his writings/phock his polished scriptz. . . get the Boar abolished quick . . .and his name be erased from d Sty-Lists/

now d way's paved/and little boi Mik made haste. . .so he stands up to Hades Bane!/oh. .after dis, a thought next time. . . to 'cross swords' with I. . .will leave him puzzled till day fades/

u are finished! . .adieu mate/and u more lyk statues made/cos u got no reflex . . when i hit at angles mayne! I even do it to a lesser degree . .yet I give u acute pains/

BERG-D-MALEVOLENT!

1 Like

Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by Rapmaestro(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Glacierz... How many barz b dat?
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by ThunderStorm(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
THREAD IS NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Judging Criteria
- Metaphors
- Punchlines
- Personals
- Flows
- Wordplays, and connectivity.
- Rhymes & multi's
- Enjoyability (what tickles your
imagination - this is made of a
combination of humour, aggression,and intelligence/Creativity)
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by 40ethbarz: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=ThunderStorm]GLACIERZ'S VERSE

i spew cyphers. . . Dat amuse rivals/buh i'l send u d shiver through spinals/ as i'l go on some ferrari shit. . .take ya chic along when i cruise spiders/den phuck her nuts in d passenger seat. . .d awesome 'screw driver'!/
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by 40ethbarz: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=ThunderStorm]GLACIERZ'S VERSE

what make yo' did dis?? ...damn! Yo fuckin turned me to a pillar of salt!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by 40ethbarz: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2013
Ìs d niqqurh chanced to vote??
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by kerijay(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2013
I give it to Mikuz
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by GLACIERZ(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2013
pls follow d voting criteria laid out
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by murphysmallz(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2013
Criteria
- Metaphors tie
- Punchline mikuz
- Personals i saw none
- Flows tie
- Wordplays, and connectivity. Mikuz
- Rhymes & multi's tie
- Enjoyability (what tickles your
imagination - this is made of a
combination of humour, aggression,and
intelligence/Creativit
Humour mikuz.. Lol
Aggresion berg
creativity mikuz 4 hz closet

MVGT mikuz
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by nosagold(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2013
Glaciers your "spew cyphers" bar was phucking dope man. Felt it bro.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by nosagold(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2013
mikuz: / when my sword make him lose his 'arms' . . like careless beggars!!!/

I pin his heels to his chest . . so now hes 'keeping body and soul together'!!!/

I amputate this man lover/ and a private part sucker/ cos Im a hand chopper/
so its not his 'mums mum' . . but when my N1000 note finally kill him . . brand it a 'grand-murder'!!!/

Felt these too man. Nice one mik
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by KillaVerse: 1:31pm On May 01, 2013
Am sure mikuz ix not playing "alms/arms"...cox i will be forced to laugh my axx out...lwkmdie.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by GLACIERZ(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2013
Nosa, KillaVerse, lets see ur votes pls. . .
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by GLACIERZ(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2013
tnks!
Nosa, KillaVerse, lets see ur votes pls. . .
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by Rapmaestro(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2013
Una don phineash?
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by ThunderStorm(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2013
More votes pls.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by Ibime(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2013
Una no serious. Better sticky the thread if you want votes.

Good battle. I will be back to drop verds when I'm better chanced
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by mikuz(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2013
Ibime: Una no serious. Better sticky the thread if you want votes.

Good battle. I will be back to drop verds when I'm better chanced
Choi Ibime!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by Ibime(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2013
mikuz: I handle mags/ to rattle cats/ and strangle f@gs/
I whoop his @ss with his spinal cord . . just to beat him back-to-back!!!/

I impale and beast him/ . . and leave blood stains in his linen/
so after this crazy beating/
. . like 'Colombia' . . Ill 'Bore-gutter' . . just to bury him in a drainage system!!/

I stand from within/ to fracture his spleen/
. . but if he thinks Im just 'pulling his legs' . . I shatter his shin!!/

So its a searing hazard/ the way I endanger this effing bastard/
cos like 'Olivier' . . If I sense this 'G-rude' . . Ill send gunners that would leave him severely battered!!/

ThunderStorm: GLACIERZ'S VERSE
Do u dream to win?? wake frm ya slumber chap/or wit breakneck speed face ya slaughter fast/as am striking palms together to bring ya thunder claps/

Mik shudnt stand d devil/cos i clasp with mettle/chop him lyk money. . .fast embezzle/u knw? i made thorns my bed of roses, even before He learnt to grasp d nettle/

some beef him, buh in my hands, d boy's wafer/i talk, he blabs, i just grin at d noise maker/buh on this 'eight note' . . .watch, he gets nervous, as his voice 'quavers'/

and ya story b told cos my fingers so deadly wit a touch. . .d 'Index' brings an end to ya last chapter/

hes a wimp wit goose pimples. . .cos im 'rash' with the man/to put a gash in his hand/he shined after firing his potshots at Bis. . .buh dis was shortlived. . .when Scriptz showed it was a flash in the pan/

Ma favourites.

Be back later for verds.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by Daphantom: 11:38am On May 03, 2013
Nice!! Be back later
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2013
I enjoyed both verses quite a bit. I vote a draw!!

I have already quoted my favourite lines, so allow me to dig deeper into ma verds.

I liked Glaciers wit but also Mikuz aggressiveness.

Mikuz beat Glacier on flow but overforced a few punches which put me off şuch as hanging guys from a gun.

I also did not like the grand-murder line. Murder cannot equate to Mother unless Mikuz had spat that line in pidgin English.

By the same vein Glaciers "cross-swords" was another technical blunder. Words and swords no be the same phonetic.

Apart from this, Mikuz cut more corners than Glaciers and forced more, whilst Glaciers verse was more mature with more technical depth, but lacking aggressiveness and flow was not as seamless as Mikuz.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by mikuz(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2013
Lol . . . We are gonna see the next vote maybe by June. Drab battle I guess!!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** by ThunderStorm(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2013
Ibime: I enjoyed both verses quite a bit. I vote a draw!!

I have already quoted my favourite lines, so allow me to dig deeper into ma verds.

I liked Glaciers wit but also Mikuz aggressiveness.

Mikuz beat Glacier on flow but overforced a few punches which put me off şuch as hanging guys from a gun.

I also did not like the grand-murder line. Murder cannot equate to Mother unless Mikuz had spat that line in pidgin English.

By the same vein Glaciers "cross-swords" was another technical blunder. Words and swords no be the same phonetic.

Apart from this, Mikuz cut more corners than Glaciers and forced more, whilst Glaciers verse was more mature with more technical depth, but lacking aggressiveness and flow was not as seamless as Mikuz.
^This verdict looks more like it's siding Mikuz. . Since more criteron was given to him..

So it's
MIKUZ - 3votes
Glacierz - None. .

. . So MIKUZ wins. .

Battle/Votes CLOSED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ofoka's Freestyle Country- The New School Legend Of The Nairaland Freestylers / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend / BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.