Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Can One Change PPA? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Can One Change PPA? (40570 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. / Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Change PPA? by UssyFreeesh(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2013
Peeps i was posted to Gombe state,so after camp i was then posted to a government junior secondary school as my place of primary assignment to teach.When i got there i'd wish the principal of the school rejected me because i noticed i cant cope with what i saw there..i would like to change my ppa..please how do i go about it?
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2013
UssyFreeesh: Peeps i was posted to Gombe state,so after camp i was then posted to a government junior secondary school as my place of primary assignment to teach.When i got there i'd wish the principal of the school rejected me because i noticed i cant cope with what i saw there..i would like to change my ppa..please how do i go about it?
its a good thing u were given a letter of rejection, you have 2 options now
1. Take the letter of rejection along your posting letter to ur LGI, he ll inturn submit it back to the nysc secretariat, a new posting letter ll be processed and given to u, this may take 1-2 weeks, depending on the population of rejected corpers

2. Search for any sch in that same LGA where u were rejected, get a request letter frm the principal, then bring back the letter along side the rejection letter and previous posting letter to the LGIN u have a new ppa

Option 2 may look stressful, but its better off, cos u can find a sch closer to ur resident and negotiate with d principal on ur terms, when u submit ur request letter, u can be assured that u won't get rejection again, when the new posting is given to u, as u ll be posted to sch in question.

Option 1 seems easier, but nysc may post u again to a sch where there are many hands handling ur course of specialization, as a result, u get rejection again

1 Like

Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Mercyu1(f): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ask d principal of d skul 2 reject u n then do option 2 of wat Ogbeche said.U can tell d principal dt d skul is very far frm where u are staying or any other excuse 2 make him/her give u a rejection letter.
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by wahala001: 12:38pm On May 20, 2013
Can you change your PPA after you've already been accepted?

I'm looking at changing mine; I've already been accepted and have worked here for over a month.
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by zeeziz(f): 9:07pm On May 21, 2013
wahala_001: Can you change your PPA after you've already been accepted?

I'm looking at changing mine; I've already been accepted and have worked here for over a month.
its still possible to change,but you have to eject urself from where you are presently,get a request letter from d new place u want to change to and take d 2 letters to ur zonal office and they will change it for u ASAP,its quite easy I just did my yesterday,goodluck.
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello, please who has written a letter for request of letter of rejection. My current boss is a tough nut to crack. I need lies to add to the current ones I have. It's urgent.
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
JUST RELOCATE

Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Realtol(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
zeeziz:
its still possible to change,but you have to eject urself from where you are presently,get a request letter from d new place u want to change to and take d 2 letters to ur zonal office and they will change it for u ASAP,its quite easy I just did my yesterday,goodluck.
Is it possible to get the request letter from another and be reposted?
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by spenca: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2015
sirLeon:

After getting my request letter from the place i want to change it to, do i need to go to my LGI, because the new place is in a new local govt, pls explain in details what to do after getting request letter from the new organisation

Hello please could you change your PPA to a new local government Area ? Am about to submit my redeployment letter and I was wondering if it would be great to get a letter from my Proposed PPA to the secretariat for approval or I wait first to be posted somewhere then seek rejection ? Pls advice
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Olorunleke001: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
If you were posted to a particular LGA and later got a school, firm or company to accept you in a totally different LGA far away from the previous (But still in same state) will this type of PPA change work out?

Anticipating your replies....
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Buharism: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Olorunleke001:
If you were posted to a particular LGA and later got a school, firm or company to accept you in a totally different LGA far away from the previous (But still in same state) will this type of PPA change work out?

Anticipating your replies....
yes it will but u need money and connection for it to work, why do u ask?.
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by matmatman(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
pls how do I change to another local government in same state?
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by hemarnuael: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
pls dnt lyk d lga i wz posted to in kwara. How can 1 relocate
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by MICIBAMA(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
STEP 1: The number one thing to do if you don't like your PPA, is to approach the person in charge of the Corps Members in that particular establishment and talk to him politely. Try to convince him to see things with you. Tell him or her the reasons why you cannot work in that place and trust me he shall have no other choice than to consider you.

STEP 2: The next thing he/she shall ask you would be whether what would you want him/her to do because they need your services. If he/she asked you that, your answer should be that he/she should reject you.

STEP 3: When you're finally rejected, take the letter back to the local government to inform them that you've been rejected by your PPA. The local government will either reposted you or ask you to sort for a place of your choice and report back to them.

STEP 4: Now a go ahead has been given to you by the local government. Is now left for you to seek for a place for yourself. When you finally see a place, proceed back to the local government and submit the name of the place to them so that they'll reprocess your posting and reprint your posting letter which shall now bear the name of the new PPA you brought to them.

Once that is done, proceed to the next step.

STEP 5: Take the posting letter back to your new place of primary assignment for documentation and collection of your acceptance letter. Once that is done, you can now proceed to the local government for your proper clearance and documentation.

http://www.belmadeng.com/2017/07/what-you-must-do-if-you-dont-like-your.html

1 Like

Re: How Can One Change PPA? by simonabutu4: 1:45pm On May 31, 2018
hey guys.....pls wat should a corp member who submitted a request letter do after the same company that issued him the request letter rejected him?? pls its urgent.
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Ziyech(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2019
zeeziz:

Hello dear, how do I eject myself from the present ppa.
Am currently in this situation, I need to change from the local government entirely.
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Ibro99: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hello, please i am also in a tough situation. I have gotten another PPA but my employer won't reject me. He is also a nutcase and quite discriminating about religion. I really wish I can get an answer on how to go about this. Thanks
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Ibro99: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ibro99:
Hello, please i am also in a tough situation. I have gotten another PPA but my employer won't reject me. He is also a nutcase and quite discriminating about religion. I really wish I can get an answer on how to go about this. Thanks

Should I report him of his hostile behaviour to the State coordinator since he's the only one I heard can make an effect or what can I do please?
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Amahing: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ogbeche77:
1. Take the letter of rejection along your posting letter to ur LGI, he ll inturn submit it back to the nysc secretariat, a new posting letter ll be processed and given to u, this may take 1-2 weeks, depending on the population of rejected corpers

2. Search for any sch in that same LGA where u were rejected, get a request letter frm the principal, then bring back the letter along side the rejection letter and previous posting letter to the LGIN u have a new ppa

Option 2 may look stressful, but its better off, cos u can find a sch closer to ur resident and negotiate with d principal on ur terms, when u submit ur request letter, u can be assured that u won't get rejection again, when the new posting is given to u, as u ll be posted to sch in question.

Option 1 seems easier, but nysc may post u again to a sch where there are many hands handling ur course of specialization, as a result, u get rejection again

Please I did this over a month now, I serve in Lagos, no changes... I need NYSC, someone please help me
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Amahing: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ogbeche77:

Please I did this over a month now, I serve in Lagos, no changes... I need NYSC connect, someone please help me
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by MARX77(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Same hell I'm going through
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by MARX77(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amahing:

Please I did this over a month now, I serve in Lagos, no changes... I need NYSC, someone please help me

Were u given rejection letter, I wasn't. They refused
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by KampusKonnekt49: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Top five reasons why Germany is rated as the third most popular place to study in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97oNp0vhpGU
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by Sisib15: 5:08am On May 28, 2022
*Updates*

If you wish to Relocate after spending months in your former state of deployment. You can DM me for it.

If you have Relocated before and still wants to Relocate back to another state. It's very possible.

All states for Relocation is available, Approval is under 24-72hrs ✅.

_Ppa Posting/Reposting are available in the following states:_

Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Delta
ABUJA
✅✅✅

Most asked question
❓❓❓❓❓

1. Can I change my Ppa even if I have done documentation at my former PPa LGA.?

ans: *YES*

2. Will anything affect me/ or will I have any issue after changing my Ppa?

ans: *NO*

3. I applied for Reposting at the local govt secretariat over some times now, and I haven't been reposted. What can I do?

ans: *DM me for instant Ppa Reposting*

4. Can I change my Ppa, even if I have changed it before?

ans: *YES, as many times as you want*
Re: How Can One Change PPA? by JustSkb: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For:
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:

Group link: https:///LY87EV9BaSo6Snh96HN2F5

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper / Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / 6 Things I Learnt From Serving In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.