Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme (1906 Views)

I'll Give You One Blog/news Wordpress Theme/template Free / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Where Can I Download Megamag Wordpress Theme Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by igelomo(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2013
Hello guys, please i need to buy a wordpress theme for my blog but they dont accpet payments from Nigerian on most of the sites. I ran into a Nigeria site that sells themes and a theme which was sold for $45 on www.themeforest.com was going for N50,000 on the Nigerian site. Haba, who does that.

Please you got any way i can go about this?
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2013
Unless you use Payooner you can't buy templates from there, because am nt in Naija its easy for me, but for others it can be quite frustrating
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by igelomo(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2013
pc guru: Unless you use Payooner you can't buy templates from there, because am nt in Naija its easy for me, but for others it can be quite frustrating

Frustrating to say the least. Can someone outside naija help make the booking with my account, then log out so i can download from here?
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by miracle4(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2013
what theme do you want to purchase ? I might help you
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by igelomo(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2013
miracle4: what theme do you want to purchase ? I might help you

Goodnews theme. Here is the link to the page http://themeforest.net/item/goodnews-premium-wordpress-newsmagazine/1150692?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=momizat

Would really appreciate.
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by Jamji: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2013
@op i got the popular $55 udesign theme free just using a particular search term on google.you see, people leave stuffs in their upload folder including themes they bought.many are just newbies who forgot to chmod the folders, so guys like us thank them for a good gesture. Is it our fault? I dont think so,thats the power of knowledgd. So why spending that amount on one when you can get many hq themes free?
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by miracle4(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2013
igelomo:

Goodnews theme. Here is the link to the page http://themeforest.net/item/goodnews-premium-wordpress-newsmagazine/1150692?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=momizat

Would really appreciate.
I have it together with almost all decent themeforest portfolio themes (not cracked or nulled) I purchased those bunch from gig-bulks before it was deleted . I can give it to you for 2k
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by igelomo(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2013
Jamji: @op i got the popular $55 udesign theme free just using a particular search term on google.you see, people leave stuffs in their upload folder including themes they bought.many are just newbies who forgot to chmod the folders, so guys like us thank them for a good gesture. Is it our fault? I dont think so,thats the power of knowledgd. So why spending that amount on one when you can get many hq themes free?

As much as i can get themes from torrent sites, i would love to have access to a full support and ofcourse update the theme. But right now that am so frustrated, i just need a way out. Whether am paying for the theme or am getting a premium one free...all i need is a way out. So how you gonna help?
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by igelomo(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2013
miracle4: I have it together with almost all decent themeforest portfolio themes (not cracked or nulled) I purchased those bunch from gig-bulks before it was deleted . I can give it to you for 2k

So how do we go about it?
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by Jamji: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2013
Pm me and i'll send the info privately.
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by igelomo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jamji: Pm me and i'll send the info privately.

My email: askolutayo@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by igelomo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Everyone has gone quiet.. ..am still waiting for someone to help me..at least i know nairaland has never failed me
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by igelomo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
igelomo: Everyone has gone quiet.. ..am still waiting for someone to help me..at least i know nairaland has never failed me
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by miracle4(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
igelomo:

So how do we go about it?
send me a mail using the address above or this link
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by phtomay(m): 6:00am On Apr 29, 2013
miracle4: I have it together with almost all decent themeforest portfolio themes (not cracked or nulled) I purchased those bunch from gig-bulks before it was deleted . I can give it to you for 2k
@miracle4 can i also have the bundle....
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by igelomo(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2013
miracle4: send me a mail using the address above or this link
Done
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Sorry but my card hasnt been linked to my themeforest account yet, still battling with the bank.
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by miracle4(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
igelomo:
Done
no mail received
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by adewasco2k(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2013
If anybody want the theme i can give it to you free this one time wink

send me a pm and you will get the theme instantly

just my 2 cent to my fellow webmasters
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by omoijoba(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2013
@Adewasco2k...thanks for sharing the info,will wanna be part of the beneficiary.My mail is pope4uall@yahoo.com
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by adewasco2k(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2013
omoijoba: @Adewasco2k...thanks for sharing the info,will wanna be part of the beneficiary.My mail is pope4uall@yahoo.com
sending it to you right away
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by omoijoba(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2013
@Adewasco2k....Am glad you did,thanks for sending the theme but can't be opened on my bb but trying my htc through the internet explorer
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by adewasco2k(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2013
omoijoba: @Adewasco2k....Am glad you did,thanks for sending the theme but can't be opened on my bb but trying my htc through the internet explorer

are you kidding me? you have to use a computer bro!! its a zip file, you will need to unzip it because it contain some documentations and plugins.

1. unzip it
2. get the goodnews.zip (thats the main theme mmust also bbe in zip file if you are installing automatically)
3. on wordpress click on theme--> install theme, click on upload, navigate to the goodnews.zip, click instal
4.the theme is now among one of your themes on wordpress, click on activate.

now start tweaking it to look like what you want.

you can also look at the demo to see how it can look like

View demo here
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by omoijoba(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2013
@Adewasco2k....you're too much joor am gonna give you update later in the day.
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by Vicotex(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2013
guy i for like to advise you to goto www.scriptmafia.eu and download themeforest , wpzoom, themify, studiopress e.t.c themes for free
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by miracle4(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2013
Vicotex: guy i for like to advise you to goto www.scriptmafia.eu and download themeforest , wpzoom, themify, studiopress e.t.c themes for free
most of them (if not all ) have malicious code in them
Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by adewasco2k(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2013
miracle4: most of them (if not all ) have malicious code in them
That is so true! there are always malicious scripts embedded in them

1 Like

Re: I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme by yilia: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Hey, I'd like to recommend you an awesome premium WordPress Theme.
Themefity is a responsive WordPress theme for corporate, business, portfolio. Built with HTML5+CSS3, it features drop-down page builder, premium slider plugin, 4 menu styles, boxed & wide layout, 100+ shortcodes, custom widgets, unlimited colors, 600+ Google fonts etc.

(1) (Reply)

How MaltaCPM CPM, POP, Direct Link Ad Network Is Best To Others / Where Is Your TRAFFIC Coming From. / I'll Build A Microjob Site Like Fiverr For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.