Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? (2179 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by kmute(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2013
Pls I need help. I want to know which bank issue mastercard capable of accepting deposit from foreign nerchant in USD. Tanx in advance for your contributions
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by jaywatt(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2013
Try UBA
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by Visocrate(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
PREFERABLY ZENITH BANK
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by Visocrate(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
GO TO ANY BANK AND ASK THEM FOR DOLLAR MASTER CARD INSTEAD OF NAIRA MASTER CARD
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by arbitrage: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
For what I know so far, there is no Mastercard anywhere (even outside Nigeria) that accepts deposit from foreign merchant aside when you make payment from the card and it's being reversed. But only Visa supports merchants paying/depositing into their cards and not Mastercard.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by kmute(m): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2013
Visocrate: GO TO ANY BANK AND ASK THEM FOR DOLLAR MASTER CARD INSTEAD OF NAIRA MASTER CARD
Visocrate: GO TO ANY BANK AND ASK THEM FOR DOLLAR MASTER CARD INSTEAD OF NAIRA MASTER CARD
Dollar Mastercard doesn't accept deposit either.

arbitrage: For what I know so far, there is no Mastercard anywhere (even outside Nigeria) that accepts deposit from foreign merchant aside when you make payment from the card and it's being reversed. But only Visa supports merchants paying/depositing into their cards and not Mastercard.
I bank with GTB and they don't issue VISA card, do you think UBA VISA card would accept foreign deposit b'cos i have an in-active a/c with them. If it would i'll just re-activate my a/c and request for one.

But frankly what i wanna do is this, i won in an online betting site(foreign site), they 've refused payment to my GTB mastercard i used in crediting. They asked me to try another card capable of accepting deposit. And all all their alternative payment option, like paypal, click2pay, neteller, skroll etc don't accept Nigerian registration. Pls i really need help with this asap. thanks
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by somadila: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2013
@op, no mastercard all over the world is capable of accepting deposit. Go for visacard from any Nigerian bank whether U.B.A, Access bank, zenith, G.T.B., Fidelity, etc. Goodluck
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by neksummi(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2013
I've used UBA Africard (VISA) to receive deposit in USD. Try it. Walk into any UBA and ask them about the card.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by Nordi(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2013
Walk into UBA bank ask for UBA africard, it can accept foreign deposit. Though you will international passport to get that card from UBA.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by kmute(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2013
Okay, I'm heading straight to UBA now, i have my International Passport if that is all i will need. Thanks y'all. I'll gist y'all when i come back.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by kmute(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
Mehn, my people i'm sorry i was gone for too long. I got the card and i've also received my payments. All thanks to your wonderful contributions. Mehn i trully appreciate all of you, GOD bless y'all, GOD bless Nigeria! One LUV!
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by larrysng(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2013
can u share to us how and the procedure involved in getting the card?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Issue Mastercard That Accept Foreign Deposit? by kmute(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2013
larrysng: can u share to us how and the procedure involved in getting the card?

No stress @all. I walked into a branch and applied for it. They required a National I.D or an Int'l Passport as a means of identification. I used my passport though. And u could request for an instant one or a customised one where you have your name written on it, whicheva one you want and its N500 for the card. Once issued its ready to be used.

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Down Scam Websites! / Import From India With Ease / Raw, Unprocessed Diamonds For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.