Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (374467 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by JOEtheBeliever(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2014
this stuff really works??
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by obiisaboy: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Chi long story jorrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 21, 2015
huh
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by everyoung24: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2016
Oh really?
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by MrCork: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Mafsteve:
1. I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow
2. You ar the reason why other girls stinks
3. Its a beautiful day today right? Not becus of the wheather but because of you
4. You ar worth waking up for.
5. MY heart beats your name
6. When I caught mysef smiling,i realize i was thinking about you
7. I could conquer the whole world with one hand as long as u ar holding my other hand
8. Weneva i luk into your eyes i always hear my heart beat saying "she the one"
9. I was just going to say something bt i forgot when i started luking at u.
10. U knw d last tym i saw you,i sworn to mysef that there is no girl in the world that can be more beautiful dan u.... U jst prove mle wrong.

angry
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by MrCork: 1:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Mafsteve:
3. Its a beautiful day today right? Not becus of the wheather but because of you
7. I could conquer the whole world with one hand as long as u ar holding my other hand
10. U knw d last tym i saw you,i sworn to mysef that there is no girl in the world that can be more beautiful dan u.... U jst prove me wrong.

^^^bro you neeed trainin.....pliss ignore your rubbish....the first ring you tell a lady is *hello *.(no ofeenae) undecided
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by VeeVee19800(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2016
you are the president who rules the government of my heart
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by usamali(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Chitexs250:

With your cash you don't really need all this shit

I bet that's why u woman won't stop fucking the dude next door.appreciate that woman she kill for u.
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by usamali(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2017
fruityjojo:
I hate cliches! I prefare d love bisness spontaneous nd original not lyk smtin frm a radiotongue.

make we connect bae,I dey feel u r heat as the wind dey blow.....
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by usamali(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]interesting .but obviously modern day slay Queens don't read words that don't kick start with money and end when enjoyment kill them... ;Dinteresting .but obviously modern day slay Queens don't read words that don't kick start with money and end when enjoyment kill them...
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by gentlegenius(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Mafsteve:
10. U knw d last tym i saw you,i sworn to mysef that there is no girl in the world that can be more beautiful dan u.... U jst prove me wrong.

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by kester113(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mafsteve:

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.