Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School (28884 Views)

Top 10 Billionaires Who Drives The Cheapest Cars / Nigerian Billionaires Who Dropped Out Of School / Billionaires That Graduated From College. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by YoungGame: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by dridowu: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2013
Kira kita o dola , alubarika oluwa loju
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by funkymedina: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2013
[size=16pt]But thier businesses cannot survive or grow without graduates [/size][size=16pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by pato405(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2013
is there something with computers and leaving school? undecided
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2013
In a country like Nigeria where there is no single visible sport structure - libraries, e-centres, research grants, small business grants etc... U leave school and u go fall yakata!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by johnwizey: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Vicotex: OP you copied this post from my blog www.naijaclone.tk
AND SO
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2013
i don't think they left school because they were a failure or they could not cope with their studies, they left school because they saw something GREATER which they need to accomplish, and being in the college at that point in time is a DISTRACTION or a THREAT to their GOAL. Many have drop out of school like them, we have neither heard nor read nothing about them and many has finished college and nothing ll be heard concerning them too.

so what is the Moral

THERE IS NOT FORMULA FOR SUCCESS, Only in GOD is Righeousness and Strenght

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by lafuria1(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2013
but the reality is that part of their success where from people that went to school, the Einstein et all. my point the people who work for this people went to school. i dont think bill gates will hire a school drop out now.

nevertheless, whats the probability that if you drop out of school, u will become a billionaire? like someone, this thread is not asking to drop out of school unless u have novel genius ideas.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Osogagba(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Now, can we also have a list of billionaires who graduated from some higher institution? I bet the list will more than quintiple this one.
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by churific(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2013
What a misleading post.

All of these guys have extremely rich parents. That's why they are able to drop out of school and still have funding for their ventures.

If anything, they prove that SCHOOLING and EDUCATION are not necessarily the same thing.

How about you try dropping out of school and see where that leads. Those guys are teh outliers. EDUCATION is STILL THE KEY!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by sylve11: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2013
@ churic, what is sch? cool
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Arcard(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2013
Smwan who went to sec sch only is da persin an illiterate
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Lero15(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2013
purebarbie: it nt a neccessity to go to school .thus, if u go to sch or nt ur destiny is ur destiny.what u re destined to be ,ll be
I love to disagree wit ur statement ma. Check my signature.
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Joey82(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2013
apart from the indians, most of the americans developed their ideas from school and found themselves ripe before leaving.
i dont think mark or bill would have been rich today if school didnt help shape their ideas.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by agabaI23(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2013
I can give you multiples of that who dropped out of school and never did well
I can also give you more no of people who did not drop out of school who are billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by chidooh1: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2013
I cannot advice anybody to drop out of school for any reason unless ur pretty sure of where ur going, though i did but, is not the best of ideas, today, it remains the best decision I have ever made in my life. So, try to have a focus in life
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Dfrenzy(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2013
Thank God say, i drop out of school o!
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2013
agabaI23: I can give you multiples of that who dropped out of school and never did well
I can also give you more no of people who did not drop out of school who are billionaires.
And millions went to school, yet not successful.

Bottom line, life's a school on its own, not everyone's expected to attend 'conventional' schools, find your purpose/destiny, go after it.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2013
Drop out of school and see whether you will also become a billionaire.

For each of these Top 10 guys, there are one million drop-outs that are church-mice now.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by simdam500(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2013
Evrytin worketh together for good... They all have one thing in common and it is "after falling out of school, they have one or two things to rely on" or maybe am mistaken #runs back to re-read#
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Revolva(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2013
cheesy Thank Jah i am a drop out and i believe some day i will be a Bilionaire.....

all of una wey dey pursue..certificate..masters...phd..i sorry for una
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by UncleJJ(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Jarus: Drop out of school and see whether you will also become a billionaire.

For each of these Top 10 guys, there are one million drop-outs that are church-mice now.

And for a hundred million phd holders, there are hundred million replacements.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by kunlekunle: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2013
Alan sugar
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by ucnduka(f): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
These people did not become successful because they dropped out of school rather they succeeded because they had a good foundation,saw a need and were not afraid to pursue the answers they found to the need. I believe they wld still be very wealthy if they had graduated because their they were confident to pursue their passions and not the supposed gratification that follows getting a degree. My point is, whether u get a college degree or not, pursue ur passion as long as it answers a human need,u'ld most likely succeed.
P.S: d pple in qxn, dropped out from d university,not primary or secondary school. They had a solid foundation. In Nigeria, alot of emphadsis is placed on university education, I believe if more attention is placed on primary and secondary education such that the minds of students wld be sharpened and enlightened,maybe the clamour for a university degree wld reduce.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Udpconcept(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
i quote the word of Dangote " u do not need a havard business school certificate for u to be a successful enterprenuer"

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
and how many africans......and in fact Nigerians are on that list.......Junior,dnt read ds!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by joe1975: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sign up with Online marketplace for manufacturers, suppliers, importers, exporters and buyers in Nigeria. http://www.youandbuyer.com
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by sylve11: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Joey82:
i dont think mark or bill would have been rich today if school didnt help shape their ideas.

Not sch, but passion did. cool
Re: Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School by Cultured(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
I will always say it, ignoramuses tend to mistake acquisition of paper certificates/attainment of formal higher institutions as true meaning of education, but that's not true . From my analytical findings , 99% of formal certificate holders , whose definition of education is going through formal higher educational system of learning are "uninformed" in their area of specializations , they only depends of theories - They are never productive , thus the reason why you see rundown companies every now and then , where they are heads.

Self-education is the best form of education , of which you can never gain it through formal educational settings. Formal education will make you a living ; While self-education will make you a fortune . Meanwhile , I'm a proponent of sound formal basic education ( primary to secondary school ).

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. / Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster / Babcock Student Shot Dead By Drunk Security Guard In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.