Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic (10579 Views)

I Need Quotation For A 3 Tonnes Coldroom Storage / I Need Quotation 4 2,5kva Inverter With Battery / I Need Quotation For Collorfilled Wrist Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by chimexp(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hello House I Need Your Help and Your Advice, I am new in the exportation of bitter kola, ginger and all other agro medicine, I just started marketing and I already have a customer (my first customer) who is in need of all these items:

FRESH GARLIC ---

5CM
EACH MESH BAG WEIGHT NETT 20KGS & GROSS 20.500KGS.
EACH 40FT HR CONTAINER LOAD 29MTS 1450 BAGS

FRESG GINGER

100G UP TO 140G

EACH MESH BAG WEIGHT 20KGS NETT & GROSS 22KGS
EACH 40FT HR CONTAINER LOAD 28MTS 1400 BAGS

He needs me to provide the price and other things I really do not understand, can anyone put me through? These are his requests:
CAN UR PRICE OFFER ME CNF CHITTAGONG PORT, BANGLADESH
PRICE PLS ?

IF, PRICE WORKABLE - THEN, WE WILL START OUR BSNS
CO - OPERATIONS EACH OTHER COMPANIES ?

CAN U SEND ME SOME PICTURES OF DRY SPLIT GINGERS
FOR INDIA MARKET WITH CFR NHAVASHEVA ( JNPT ) PORT, INDIA PRICE PLS /

WAITING FOR UR FAVOURABLE REPLY , PLS ?

REGARDS

These are the things I want to know on how to reply this customer. Thanks, God Bless You.
Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by tossyn019: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
Am yomi from Trilateral brothers international,i saw your post and i think we can work together on this because we are also a brokerage company into bringing buyers closer to suppliers.please feel free to contact yomi on 08109678483

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by nacsol: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
@poster, can you call me on 08098323038. I will give you an invitation, so we can discuss the together. Lukmon.
Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by adminlo: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hi ,

Send me a email . Flasurvey@gmail.com . I will lnk you to the export promotion council and u will get all info u need . If u want partnering , it is also ok.
Write now
Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by abbe7(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2013
@ op

My advice on ur export biz:

Never source for a buyer when u know u have no supply base. Scrambling for leads at d nick of time shows how vulnerable and unprepared u are.

Never over stretch your financial capacity to supply. If you can do a 20ft, 40ft FCL or LCL then stick to it, till u gain buyers confidence to upgrade volume.

Never call a buyer a "customer" esp. when he hasn't opened a legitimate L/C, or hasn't traded with u before.

As most of these ginger requests are meant to measure price with other suppliers of theirs from Indonesia, which is more closer in proximity to Bangladesh and India.

They usually request unrealistic prices.

Dried split ginger FOB (free on board) hovers around $1250 - $1350 per ton.

Freight from Lagos to Chittagong and Nhava Sheva for a 40 ft depends on the shipping line u intend to use. Your forwarder will do this for u. Until u get the freight cost then can u arrive at an actual CFR (cost and freight). It should range btw $3500 and $4000 for the full 40ft container.

The price u have to beat is the FOB price from Indonesia, which ur buyer wants to hear, and it falls around $800 - $1100 per ton.

If you do have d funds and drive, I did suggest u go for ginger powder. Add a little value to your product.

Welcome on board and my best regards in all your endeavours.

chimexp: Hello House I Need Your Help and Your Advice, I am new in the exportation of bitter kola, ginger and all other agro medicine, I just started marketing and I already have a customer (my first customer) who is in need of all these items:

He needs me to provide the price and other things I really do not understand, can anyone put me through? These are his requests:

These are the things I want to know on how to reply this customer. Thanks, God Bless You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by chimexp(f): 2:09pm On May 04, 2013
abbe7: @ op

Never source for a buyer when u know u have no supply base. Scrambling for leads at d nick of time shows how vulnerable and unprepared u are.

Never over stretch your financial capacity to supply. If you can do a 20ft, 40ft FCL or LCL then stick to it, till u gain buyers confidence to upgrade volume.

Never call a buyer a "customer" esp. when he hasn't opened a legitimate L/C, or hasn't traded with u before.

As most of these ginger requests are meant to measure price with other suppliers of theirs from Indonesia, which is more closer in proximity to Bangladesh and India.

Freight from Lagos to Chittagong and Nhava Sheva for a 40 ft depends on the shipping line u intend to use. Your forwarder will do this for u. Until u get the freight cost then can u arrive at an actual CFR (cost and freight). It should range btw $3500 and $4000 for the full 40ft container.

The price u have to beat is the FOB price from Indonesia, which ur buyer wants to hear, and it falls around $800 - $1100 per ton.

If you do have d funds and drive, I did suggest u go for ginger powder. Add a little value to your product.

THANK YOU abbe7

2 Likes

Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by chimexp(f): 7:09pm On May 04, 2013
abbe7: @ op

hello Mr abbe7, i sent you a mail please you can get back to me through the mail so that we can do the business together.waiting for your favorable reply.Thanks and best regard

2 Likes

Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by abbe7(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2013
chimexp:
hello Mr abbe7, i sent you a mail please you can get back to me through the mail so that we can do the business together.waiting for your favorable reply.Thanks and best regard

I didn't see any mails.
Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by vpaymoney(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abbe7 call me if you love your biz. 08086653749 its for your own good o.
abbe7:
@ op

Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by Ltrust(m): 5:45am On Sep 20, 2017
We are suppliers of garlic.Only garlic. Nothing but garlic. We have abundant fresh white garlic for sale. We have 2 sizes of garlic available in stock- the small size and the big size. It is pure quality garlic and our prices are low and competitive. We have packaged in cartons for your ordering. We presently have a large stock available for supply. We supply all year round. Call us and we will be glad to do business with you/07033097160
Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by Ifylicious: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2017
Ltrust:
We are suppliers of garlic.Only garlic. Nothing but garlic. We have abundant fresh white garlic for sale. We have 2 sizes of garlic available in stock- the small size and the big size. It is pure quality garlic and our prices are low and competitive. We have packaged in cartons for your ordering. We presently have a large stock available for supply. We supply all year round. Call us and we will be glad to do business with you/07033097160

Do you have dried garlic as well?
Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by DEBUU: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
How much is a bag of Garlic now?
Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by MYYjqVj: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic by Ltrust(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. You won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160

(1) (Reply)

CAC To Register Businesses In 48 Hours - Aganga / Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad / CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.