Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. (10136 Views)

Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final / VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi / "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 03, 2013
Thank you Ishibaby. No be one chance after all.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 7:52pm On May 03, 2013
naijababe: Thank you Ishibaby. No be one chance after all.
I don repent grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 03, 2013
Ishilove:
I don repent grin

We thank God for your repentance, abi you sef don go do deliverance ni? grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 9:25am On May 04, 2013
naijababe:

We thank God for your repentance, abi you sef don go do deliverance ni? grin
Na today wey nyash get center parting? cheesy grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by esere826: 10:47am On May 04, 2013
^^^ Gross

undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:29pm On May 04, 2013
esere826: ^^^ Gross

undecided
You think?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by princesa(f): 3:16pm On May 04, 2013
na wah oh......just that like that, Chilo end

ok na, make i dey wait for part 2 undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by ITbomb(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Nice work, despite its abrupt ending. We waited for weeks for this update, I guess there's no need asking when part 2 will start.

And yours is about to end with the Legend Series dead on arrival
Mazi I don dey find u everywhere , seems u rarely post outside literature , pls get a blog and start making money , I can manage it for u
When a kid is given power bigger than him , no one needs to be told . Just like that kid from North Korea that threaten to bomb USA.
Seun should realise that age and maturity should be a factor in selecting MODs and not just to some kiddo that has so much time to spend all his waking hours on nl and moderating chats instead of to mynd his business or bring a new initiatives or concepts to keep Nairalanders hook up.
Just a sexkillz wannabe badass Mod.
Look again , ur asz stink.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by MaziOmenuko: 6:25pm On May 04, 2013
ITbomb:
And yours is about to end with the Legend Series dead on arrival
Mazi I don dey find u everywhere , seems u rarely post outside literature

@ITBOMB, I'm heading to ur south african thread to drop a comment.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by ArunNGO: 9:46pm On May 04, 2013
I'm so speechless.. Goddammit girl, you sure can write. your command of the English language is so unreal for a non-native speaker.

I feel a bit sad reading your master piece, for free. I genuinely would be happy to pay to read it.

I pray a publisher comes across this piece.

Keep it up.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 10:03pm On May 04, 2013
Arun-NGO:
I'm so speechless.. Goddammit girl, you sure can write. your command of the English language is so unreal for a non-native speaker.

I feel a bit sad reading your master piece, for free. I genuinely would be happy to pay to read it.

I pray a publisher comes across this piece.

Keep it up.
Thank you for your kind words, sir.

I also pray a publisher comes across it too smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by princesa(f): 11:59pm On May 04, 2013
my bad......i forgot to commend you ishi for a wonderful wonderful write up...
you are my fan, anydaysmiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:18am On May 05, 2013
princesa: my bad......i forgot to commend you ishi for a wonderful wonderful write up...
you are my fan, anydaysmiley
And i, yours, anyday smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by princesa(f): 1:13am On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
And i, yours, anyday smiley
really?cheesy
*dancing azonto again*cheesy
am glad ohcheesy
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2013
nu-well:
wink
At last, Ishi.
Once again, We' done o!!!
Comments and analysis to be compiled later.

@Ishi: Like say I get anoda thing to talk except to extol your writing prowess - how you are able to weave an intriguing tale; entangle us in it; despite our threats, keep us hanging on for more irrespective of how long it takes to come; satiate however temporarily our thirst for more and still keep us wondering and expectant of the next dose.
Well done o! Na correct witchcraft be that! This ya brand dey potent. But I'm covered by the blood.
wink
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 1:10pm On May 06, 2013
nu-well:

@Ishi: Like say I get anoda thing to talk except to extol your writing prowess - how you are able to weave an intriguing tale; entangle us in it; despite our threats, keep us hanging on for more irrespective of how long it takes to come; satiate however temporarily our thirst for more and still keep us wondering and expectant of the next dose.
Well done o! Na correct witchcraft be that! This ya brand dey potent. But I'm covered by the blood.
wink
Lol. I am really glad that folks like you are willing to endure my long delays. A lot of readers have stopped following my stories because I don't update frequently. It is rather sad because it can't be helped.The thing is, the story writes itself, I don't plan it. Maybe that's why I am slow. I could use an hour to type two pages because I keep writing and cancelling over and over again. Or I could ruminate on an idea for close to twenty minutes, all the while staring blankly at the bright screen while the ideas morph and metamorphose in that secret place which only God and I have access to. Add the time factor and you have the recipe for the rather lenghty intervals between updates.

Thanks for your words of encouragement. My literature teacher in Jss3 told me "Ishi, your summary of the story was the best in the class" (in retrospect, my homework was the least dismal amongst a bunch of other incomprehensible submissions). He now went on and on about how well I had analysed and dissected "Ige Adubi: The Vanguard". Those simple words of encouragement watered the seeds of that which is now just budding. Your kind words as well of those of others are what keeps me going back to my 12 inch HP lappy, even when my eyes are grainy and my body aches in places I didn't even know was capable of aching. smiley

I am working on the part 2. Please stay tuned.

Phew! Pardon the epistle; I am in a rather chatty mood grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2013
Ishilove:

Phew! Pardon the epistle; I am in a rather chatty mood grin grin

Yep. And I'm also a very good listener. Don't worry. You'll get your full readership back. Great and continuously improving skill like yours attracts, inspires and commands attention. Dey fire dey go. I know how unappreciative most people can be of the efforts great people take to achieve the things they do. We usually just celebrate their exploits and castigate their lapses. So it's all in the package. I'm sure you know all that already. We full ground dey wait.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 2:29pm On May 06, 2013
And we won't wait too long, so help US God grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2013
^
We? You sef follow dey wait? For who na?
grin grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
nu-well:
^
We? You sef follow dey wait? For who na?
grin grin

This 'we' (bolded). grin
nu-well:

We usually just celebrate their exploits and castigate their lapses. So it's all in the package. I'm sure you know all that already. We full ground dey wait.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 06, 2013
@Ishi. Fine girl, when is the next update? We are salivating. More ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by macjive01: 12:50am On May 07, 2013
What's so enchanting about her write up is the level of English she uses, it's not modern, but very traditional "Englishque" - the so called queens English.

I bet she has not lived abroad for long if at all, else the "purity" of her vocabulary would have been way adulterated, or metamorphed into the Spoken English of today's world.

It's refreshing to known our educational system can still produce something...., a striking phenomenon, with ability to crack our stress induced faces eliciting a proud smile .

Your type truly deserves to be a teacher, seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Nobody: 4:30am On May 07, 2013
macjive01: What's so enchanting about her write up is the level of English she uses, it's not modern, but very traditional "Englishque" - the so called queens English.

I bet she has not lived abroad for long if at all, else the "purity" of her vocabulary would have been way adulterated, or metamorphed into the Spoken English of today's world.

It's refreshing to known our educational system can still produce something...., a striking phenomenon, with ability to crack our stress induced faces eliciting a proud smile .

Your type truly deserves to be a teacher, seriously.

Guy, did you see the commotion u caused in flow1759's thread? grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 5:21am On May 07, 2013
@macjive. Thanks for the encouragement

@Moten, very soon, sir
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Anyi3(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2013
Nice story jare... Drop the part two soon
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 8:42pm On May 08, 2013
Anyi.:
Nice story jare... Drop the part two soon
Hello Anyi. Now that you are here, let me explain why flow's thread has more views than Iyawo Nylon bag.

Flow updates daily. I update weekly.

Flow doesn't spend half as much time as I do. He works on the go, while I have to sit down and plan the storyline. I can update on the go too, but it depends on the story. Iyawo Nylon bag is not a 'on the go' kind of story.

Flow's updates are shorter, mine are much longer, so it takes me more time.

If I updated daily, the thread views would surpass Man wey dey reason ten times over. Alas that is a luxury I can't afford.

Welcome on board, Anyi. Thank you for joining us. I will update tonight.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by esere826: 8:51pm On May 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. I am really glad that folks like you are willing to endure my long delays. A lot of readers have stopped following my stories because I don't update frequently .

U sure are right
we have forgiven u sha
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Anyi3(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Hello Anyi. Now that you are here, let me explain why flow's thread has more views than Iyawo Nylon bag.

Flow updates daily. I update weekly.

Flow doesn't spend half as much time as I do. He works on the go, while I have to sit down and plan the storyline. I can update on the go too, but it depends on the story. Iyawo Nylon bag is not a 'on the go' kind of story.

Flow's updates are shorter, mine are much longer, so it takes me more time.

If I updated daily, the thread views would surpass Man wey dey reason ten times over. Alas that is a luxury I can't afford.

Welcome on board, Anyi. Thank you for joining us. I will update tonight.
Welcome on board?? Sweet heart I've been following your thread for months. The thing with Flow is that you did raise some good advice but you also threw it in his face, that's why I had to pinch you small. You both owe each other apologies. I however love your work madam
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by frank317: 12:14pm On May 09, 2013
ohhh!! how i wish i have such writing skill, the way u command these english words any they obey u. when i read ur write up i feel very ashamed, u make me feel like.... ahh if i had such command, with the stories in my head, the would would have been under my feet. u see i have so much in me but the problem is putting them down as easily as u do. pls girly can u teach me? just give me some rules i should abide to and i will for ever be use scape goat.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by naptu2: 2:37pm On May 09, 2013
Our author will update the thread this afternoon (in a few hours time). Please stay tuned to this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1205583/iyawo-nylon-bag/24
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by esere826: 2:39pm On May 09, 2013
naptu2: Our author will update the thread this afternoon (in a few hours time). Please stay tuned to this thread.

*eyes him*
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2013
naptu2: Our author will update the thread this afternoon (in a few hours time). Please stay tuned to this thread.

Oga, welcome o! it's been a while we saw you here. What have you been up to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall) / How Long Does NATIONAL ID Card Takes? / Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.