Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... (18917 Views)

I Am Pregnant And Scared .. / I Am Pregnant / How To Avoid Craving For Illicit Drugs And Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by uzoo: 6:50pm On May 08, 2013
Kristty: my neighbour was always eating [b]charcoal [/b]wen she was pregnant, i tot d baby wud be very dark but reverse was d case, d baby was so fair and beautiful.

Charcoal!! ha ha ha ha lol

i've heard it all.. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by firetrap(m): 2:56am On May 09, 2013
When my sister was pregnant, all she wanted to do was stand next to people who smoked. It got so bad at times she'd flare up and shout at me and her husband for not being smokers

Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by VENUSS(f): 1:03pm On May 09, 2013
Kristty: my neighbour was always eating charcoal wen she was pregnant, i tot d baby wud be very dark but reverse was d case, d baby was so fair and beautiful.

Afraid Is catching me with all this crazy/funny craving. Charcoal ke. God plsssss help me not to crave for things that are difficult to get o- like smokers.
firetrap: When my sister was pregnant, all she wanted to do was stand next to people who smoked. It got so bad at times she'd flare up and shout at me and her husband for not being smokers
Kristty: my neighbour was always eating charcoal wen she was pregnant, i tot d baby wud be very dark but reverse was d case, d baby was so fair and beautiful.

Afraid Is catching me with all this crazy/funny craving. Charcoal ke. God plsssss help me not to crave for things that are difficult to get o- like smokers. Why una no learn smoking by force now or buy a packet light it and put it in the house for her. Una no try at all
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by uzoo: 2:05pm On May 09, 2013
firetrap: When my sister was pregnant, all she wanted to do was stand next to people who smoked. It got so bad at times she'd flare up and shout at me and her husband for not being smokers

cheesy you should be lucky she didnt ask you to smoke up some weed grin cheesy cheesy

probably helped her with the nausea experienced during pregnancy.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by Agrika: 8:00pm On May 15, 2013
This thread really got me cracking up, reminds me of my elder sis when she was pregnant, she was a corper then and according to her she had these weird cravings; nothing tastes better to her then than the taste of Chalk and she loved the smell of open gutters, Yuck!
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by uzoo: 7:52pm On May 16, 2013
Agrika: This thread really got me cracking up, reminds me of my elder sis when she was pregnant, she was a corper then and according to her she had these weird cravings; nothing tastes better to her then than the taste of Chalk and she loved the smell of open gutters, Yuck!

yea..... Yulck grin
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by ovalrose(f): 9:10pm On May 16, 2013
hmmmmmmm

Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 17, 2013
My first pregnancy was all about sour sop, African salad and Suya ,ofcourse sour udala fruits also cures my craze. During the second trimester,i graduated to boiled yams,eba and vegetable soup.third trimester revolved around sharwama and La casera.

Second baby was more of a pepper and beans baby . I cook porridge beans and potatoes upto 3times a week. I do normally buy 200 naira worth of pepper,grind and make pepper stew with smoked fish, it has to go with local rice. Yam pepper soup was also top on my menu,the smell of those spices women take after childbirth became irresistible, so I was consuming them.

With this third pregnancy,i have no special cravings,I just eat to stay alive.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by picki(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2013
This is my first pregnancy and am so craving sand and bitterleaf right now. You know how sand smells when it wants to rain, sweet! Just that hubby has been begging me not to.

Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by uzoo: 5:02pm On May 24, 2013
picki: This is my first pregnancy and am so craving sand and bitterleaf right now. You know how sand smells when it wants to rain, sweet! Just that hubby has been begging me not to.

cheesy cheesy cheesy so will you actually eat the sand
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by heknowsmyname: 7:24pm On May 28, 2013
with my 1st, it was only peppery stuff. only cooked with dodo and onions and no tomatoes.
my 2nd now, initially nkwobi for lyk a week, fan togo for lyk another 2weeks, now its been anything with yam. i think i eat or take anything i crave till it starts to nauseate me. but all thru, i constantly chew on ice till now.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by picki(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2013
uzoo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy so will you actually eat the sand

With the way am craving for it, i will o!
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by uzoo: 2:49pm On May 31, 2013
My neighbour Is still chewing Ice cubes .....an guess what? , i've joined her too. hmm... grin
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by uzoo: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
here's another craving i just heard.

Match sticks... eewww grin

Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by uzoo: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by uzoo: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2013
and she welcomed a baby girl, i guess all the cravings would have come to an end now. So happy for the family

lets keep them coming...
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Oh. God is faithful.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by uzoo: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2013
any new cravings?
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by SirAmnoj(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hi
I would like you to please take the time to complete this Consumer Assessment Questionnaire on a South-Eastern originated meal, Abacha (African Salad). If you would like to, please click the link below. It is a secure google link and so you don't have to worry about it being an internet risk.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ucJQr9GTTikm7ewQQilBOrAGlSuO7Z3Ed4C0VV9K6Uw/viewform?usp=send_form

This questionnaire is conducted as part of a wider research. All responses are confidential and all respondents are kept anonymous. The feedback from this research shall not be disclosed to any third party but for the specific purpose of this research work.

Thank you.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... by Chydobe: 3:13am On May 12, 2020
Eight Vital Things every African Woman should Expect at their First Antenatal Appointment...Click on link below to find out

http://dailyafricanwoman.com/first-antenatal-appointment-8-vital-things-african-women-need-to-know/

Mouth Odour Remedy? / The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) / 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre