Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone (34833 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by ceejayluv(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai2bwOuLGAQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

In the age of Internet and ubiquitous
technology, we've seen a lot of great,
original marriage proposals , even
geekily romantic ones . But this one,
made with the aid of a drone, might
very well top the geek scale.

In a video posted to YouTube , a man
from San Francisco, Calif., Jason,
proposed to his girlfriend, Christina.
Jason took her to well-known Alamo
Square Park with the excuse of taking
some pictures of her — then had an
RC helicopter drone deliver the ring.

www.mashable.com/2013/04/25/man-proposes-drone/

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by tinuolababy(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Romantic #eyesrolling#

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Urine: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
Cool!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by paulworld(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
I see

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by NonyeFortune: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Awwwww! Dis is so sweet cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 29, 2013
I kept hearing Alomo square. undecided undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Scarpon(m): 3:52am On Apr 29, 2013
ItsModella: I kept hearing Alomo square. undecided undecided
I thought I was the only one that heard that that place is gonn be good for vacation
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by ceejayluv(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2013
No be only you oo... Had to read that part thrice to be sure.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2013
Nonye Fortune: Awwwww! Dis is so sweet cry kiss
wat is sweet?
U go wan start ur oyinbo wannabe attitude abi?
Did i hear u say 'war-refa'?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by DJDOLA(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls were is alomo squre?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
This can not happen in Nigeria...it shall be through Boko Haram!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by lifestyle1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by mimi321(f): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Awwwwww this man is soo sweet , what a lovely way to propose smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Airforce1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
I don't understand english... Someone should help translate to me what dis people are saying.. Preferably n yoruba language thanks!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by nonysmith(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Alomo square....kai naija!!1e find humour in everytin sha..lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Airforce1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
DJDOLA: Pls were is alomo squre?

Enugu!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
[size=13pt]The home they used for the tv show "Full House" is in the background.

That being said, what a nerd lol. A romantic nerd sha.[/size]
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by imperiouxx(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
The thing in her tommy can't even let her say "NO" because it's a marriage proposal on it own.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by k10: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
the woman don get belle na! why him dey propose now? I smell something fishy, a committee needs to be raised for this and possible grant her amnesty

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by jeffizy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Beleive me, its so beautiful.
You get to see alcatraz island from there and the golden gate bridge.
Smoking bridge....breathtaking.!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Awwwwwww smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by huninaija(f): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
Make them. No try this kain nonsense in naija oo.. They would say boko haram or witchcraft!!

Good for them smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by theripper3: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
If she reject, na to send bigger drone to blast her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
Love sabi sweet Oyinbo people like wetin I know sabi. Kai. Innovative sha.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
jeffizy: Beleive me, its so beautiful.
You get to see alcatraz island from there and the golden gate bridge.
Smoking bridge....breathtaking.!

[size=13pt]Very! With perfect weather!

I'm sure many marriage proposals happen there. It's a perfect location.[/size]
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
Where can I buy a drone? I got to google it though, I love it

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by alaoeri: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Na this kind thing una go see women jumping up & down for, qualifying it with different names, sweet ko bitter ni smh itanje esu.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Chitexs250(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
k10: the woman don get belle na! why him dey propose now? I smell something fishy, a committee needs to be raised for this and possible grant her amnesty

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by slimyem: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
pro01: Love sabi sweet Oyinbo people like wetin I know sabi. Kai. Innovative sha.
Why you go sabi when be say na haterade and slime full your belle...?
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by damosky12(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
Keneking: This can not happen in Nigeria...it shall be through Boko Haram!

Pessimism is a major problem with this country. NAIJA CANT DO THIS, NAIJA CANT DO THAT. That is why their quality of Life is below average. They dont believe in themselves, their families and even their own country. How do you expect things to work out well with your persistent pessimism? I CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT THIS NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY THAT WILL RULE beyond your expectation.

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by onila(f): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
this is why am gonna marry a white man smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / I Beat My Girl Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.