Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? (9954 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. / When A Guy Wants To Marry An Imo State Girl(pic) / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by AdolorLew(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hey the first girl in my life dat i fell in love wit turn my life into a night myre, plz i need ur advice.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by AfricaFace(f): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2008
Then there men will deceive you till the end of their life, very deceitful

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahha. una dooooooooooo
make una share una experiences.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hmm, another of these types of threads, huh?
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by iice(f): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2008
What does your one bad experience have to do with being an Edo girl?
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by bobbyxxx1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2008
They are very harsh and then they will try to jazz you with juju. Better run for your own good. Leave them to me because I can handle them, on youe behalf.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by Sisikill: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2008
You'd think he's dealing with an alien from Neptune and not a Fellow Nigerian. Shaking my head.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by Sisikill: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2008
AfricaFace:

Then there men will deceive you till the end of their life, very deceitful

Like clockwork. . .here comes the first stereotype.

@ Poster
So Their men are deceitful, eh? You too sef. . .don't you learn? I mean after dealing with the 1st one million Edo men and found out they were deceitful, you still carried on until you went through all the men Edo had to offer for the lesson to sink in. Haba now!

Sometimes, women are the architect of their own misery, oh jare and we have stop blaming the men.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by SamMilla1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2008
@poster, can you explain in details what she did to you ?because i have a friend who married from there and they are living happily ever after
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by noel76(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
@poster dont get d message.

@ IICE seconded.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
Yes, yes i have.

looool
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by whitelexi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2008
Very bad experiences - too bad the mere thought of it is embarrassing
Tufiakwa!
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by MrPataki1: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2008
Edo girls are caring women. I have one of my close friends getting married to one very soon. Planning to go for his wedding in Nigeria soon.

So I say, I do not support your notion of them being evil.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by MahdiL: 1:15am On Apr 15, 2008
I am in a relationship with one and no bad experiences yet.
After two years, im still waiting to see Anything terrible about her.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by onizzy: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2008
its actually unfair to b judged wit such limited view
im sure there are some edo gilrs dat defies the RULE!
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by bobbyxxx1(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2008
They are juju experts.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by slimhot: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
They are juju experts.
hahahaaaaaa well if u say dat no problem ur juju has to do wit love dont u think well im an edo gul and almost all ma boyfriends are halfcast so wat do u think? we r tooooooooo much.dont try us cos we r smart ok. "EDO CHIC 4 LIFE' grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by FBIMAN(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2008
wat the fuz about Edo girls!!!!!!!!!! I was born and breed in the city of benin though am not from Edo State. i had all my education in the city of Benin, had a bini girlfriend and never had any problem with her till i left the country. U might say i am lucky but there is no where in the world where u dont have the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. U where just unlucky to fall into the wrong hand.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by Sisikill: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2008
Mahdi.L:

I am in a relationship with one and no bad experiences yet.
After two years, im still waiting to see Anything terrible about her.

Wow!

Well sir, I hope she doesn't disappoint you. In fact, I will join you in prayer that she gives you what you're waiting for in FULL MEASURE, PRESSED DOWN, SHAKEN TOGETHER and RUNNING OVER (Amen) . .and when she's done, please, please make sure you come back and start a thread with the title "I was expecting the worst from my girlfriend and she didn't disappoint".
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by hammers(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2008
Gat no intrest in ur problems.

But wetin i know be say Edo girls dey 'DOE' .just as the name sounds

dem dey doe anything wink
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by welli(f): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2008
its an individual thing and not a tribal thing.sm edo state girls r wonderful while sm r also d reverse.  it's got nuttin to do wit tribe
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by babycool(f): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2008
I dont why why the poster decided to make this thread, but i am just wondering why he should base by judgement on one experience, anyway not to go far, we all know the truth when it comes to judging women by their tribes.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by macgozy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2008
I had an experience with an Edo lady for three years and some months which the relationship lasted. I must confess that when they love they love to the core without looking back or knowing whose ox is gored.
they tend to be nice. that's my take on them.

I will choose and edo girl anytime in preference to my igbo sister
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by babycool(f): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2008
macgozy:

I had an experience with an Edo lady for three years and some months which the relationship lasted. I must confess that when they love they love to the core without looking back or knowing whose ox is gored.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by izeek(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2008
they are the most f u c ki n g decietful lots,
and i mean the f ucking there.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by NubianQ(f): 1:36am On May 10, 2008
i am EDO and believe me , its doesnt matter the tribe. this Jazz thing doesnt make any sense, and its unfair.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by faa(f): 2:44am On May 10, 2008
this is weird. I'm also an edo girl (mum's side). I was born and raised up there. I'm not trying to brag but I'm one of the nicest person you'll find around. Your experience has got nothing to do with the tribe but just the personnality. I'm sure there are men who'll say the same thing about women from other tribes (I know people who say the same thing about Ijebu and urhobo women).

I don't know why but it is sort of a common thing in this forum for people to generalise from just a single or no experience. You can't put everyone in the same basket cos there are always exceptions.

that's my take on the subject.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by elizabetta(f): 4:10pm On May 10, 2008
Which of the tribe no get juju,is it Yoruba or igbo,name it.In every tribe there is the good and the bad,pls pray you find a good woman not minding what tribe she is from.
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by dutty(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2008
@poster

if u are complaining abou edo girls wat would u say about portharcourt girs? shocked
wel i'm sure u fell into the hands of the bad italo ones, because Edo girls can be really nice and loving by default,
better luck next time wink
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by ztyle(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2008
@poster i try to but she refuse, . . . hmm edo girls its complicated.  undecided
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by Ranoscky(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
FBIMAN:

wat the fuz about Edo girls!!!!!!!!!! I was born and breed in the city of benin though am not from Edo State. i had all my education in the city of Benin, had a bini girlfriend and never had any problem with her till i left the country. U might say i am lucky but there is no where in the world where u dont have the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. U where just unlucky to fall into the wrong hand.
Enjoy broda!
Sisikill:

Wow!

Well sir, I hope she doesn't disappoint you. In fact, I will join you in prayer that she gives you what you're waiting for in FULL MEASURE, PRESSED DOWN, SHAKEN TOGETHER and RUNNING OVER (Amen) . .and when she's done, please, please make sure you come back and start a thread with the title "I was expecting the worst from my girlfriend and she didn't disappoint".
What part of the country are you from, let me tel you about yours (and pls, dont mention Ibo, yoruba, or hausa)?
babycool:

I dont why why the poster decided to make this thread, but i am just wondering why he should base by judgement on one experience, anyway not to go far, we all know the truth when it comes to judging women by their tribes.
Word!
macgozy:

Bless you my broda, you talk well. Im an Ibo boy but, instead of me marrying an Ibo gal, I rather go for adoption!
NubianQ:

i am EDO and believe me , its doesnt matter the tribe. this Jazz thing doesnt make any sense, and its unfair.
faa:

this is weird. I'm also an edo girl (mum's side). I was born and raised up there. I'm not trying to brag but I'm one of the nicest person you'll find around. Your experience has got nothing to do with the tribe but just the personnality. I'm sure there are men who'll say the same thing about women from other tribes (I know people who say the same thing about Ijebu and urhobo women).

I don't know why but it is sort of a common thing in this forum for people to generalise from just a single or no experience. You can't put everyone in the same basket cos there are always exceptions.

that's my take on the subject.
Why bothering yourselves about unnecessary matters?. . . Who's tribe is holy?
ztyle:

edo girls its complicated.  undecided
Ya, exactly! And what tribe is not complicated?
Re: Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? by Orikinla(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2011
I have only fallen in lust with two of them. One of them was hot in bed. I prefer the Ishan babes. They are very faithful. Right now, i am nuts for the hottest Edo actress in Nigeria. She is in "Tinsel". I will climb the Mount Everest for her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Nigerians:) / Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning / Plants That Look Like The Female Sex Parts(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.