Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? (22728 Views)

Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Bonaguy(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2013
Jim Iyke's Fiancee Kenturah Parts Way With Him, Says His Reality Is FAKE!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-HbgroQr50sU/UX4f0rZiJ2I/AAAAAAAAJi8/wcURofaPSUQ/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1XzIwMTMwNDI5XzE1NS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-778179[/img]

In a press release by Jim Iyke's fiancee or should I say EX, Kenturah Hamilton this morning reveals some not so nice things about him.

She said she's no longer dating Jim Iyke because she couldn't take any more of his bad boy behaviour.

She also said Jim Iyke's reality show which premiered April 17 on Africa Magic is fake, and the scene where she was seen shouting & dragging Jim Iyke for flirting with other ladies, was "acted out" for drama purposes. ( I knew it!)

Read the press release when you continue..

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Keturah Hamilton talks about the Reality Show
Jim Iyke Unscripted

New York, NY April 29, 2013 – Keturah Hamilton, Model, Actress, and Ex-Fiancée of Jim Iyke is ready to tell the real story after the Jim Iyke Unscripted show that was aired on April 17, 2013.

In a world where reality shows are an "In-thing" and bad behavior becomes the A.M. topic to cover, leave it to Jim Iyke Unscripted or better said the "_Scripted_" show to deliver real life drama. The episode that aired on April 17, 2013, did not disappoint the viewers who were glued to their TV's watching Keturah Hamilton's role that was none the less excellent! She was really able to bring her character to the next level of entertainment.

Keturah Hamilton had acted out an edgy script of jealousy and rage towards Jim Iyke, that was delivered as well as any actress in Hollywood. Keturah was so good that even her fans were astonished to see how well she acted and was able to challenge Jim on his bad behavior. Boldly, Jim gave Keturah the opportunity to exit the reality show based on the controversial episode. Even though a pre-recorded version of "Kiss and Make-up" was on stand-by to be aired, Keturah already had made her decision.

For the time being, Jim Iyke and Keturah Hamilton are no longer together because in reality, Jim's bad boy behavior was just too overwhelming for the reality star. Keturah has decided to move on to the bigger and better things that her heart has long been looking to do. She quotes, "I wish Jim well on his show and hope that he matures into the man I always wanted him to be!"

Keturah is currently in a new, reality-based show called "Diamonds in the Rough". We will see more of Keturah Hamilton on the big screen and on other future projects on the works because as they say, "It's not over until the fat lady sings!"

For press inquiries on Keturah Hamilton, please contact:
Jenny Garcia
MsMedia Public Relations
www.MsMediaPR.com

http://gistmetro..com/2013/04/jim-iykes-fiancee-kenturah-parts-way.html
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Rickywowoz: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by ZN2: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Hmmm. Just when Nadia Buhari came into the picture.

A bit suspicious. No?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Coldfeet(f): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2013
And so? How many of the fights and drama on all those reality shows are real? Kenturah if after dating Jim for 5yrs! Its now u r realising he is a bad boy then gurlfwend you got it bad! Abeg shift joor! Jim tell u say him be better pikin b4? The dude is a chronic a la serial bad boy! And yes! I agree with you he will NEVER get another kenturah! That's for sure! Bye bye tura tura!

How am I even sure this una so called breakup no be fake ehen??

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2013
We have heard, now that she has gotten small fame Jim Iyke is now a bad boy.. Some ladies make guys use them and dump them.. He felt she was good enough to help step up her game now that she is close to that point she is forming. Me i trust Jim Iyke has tapped the oil well very well.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Lilimax(f): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2013
~ZN~:
Hmmm. Just when Nadia Buhari came into the picture.

A bit suspicious. No?
Just about saying ...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2013
And so what! did they tell us when they started? Post more picture of fail goverment from Cowgirl and stop this ur celebrity shit news.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2013
*Sneezes*
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by ifyfaith: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2013
thought as much
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by johnsluv: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2013
Not surprised...saw it coming
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by WIZGUY69(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2013
undecided BABY OKU! JIM IYKE 2 MUMU SO NA WETIN HE DEY DO 4 FILM HE STILL DEY DO REAL LIFE.... Old man wey still dey bhave like small boy. Na davido suppose dey do dat fin wey him dey do nah!
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Lilimax(f): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2013
It's high time this guy settled down and become a responsible man.
Enough of all his 'play boy' life stlye.
JIM IYKE, gaa nuo nwanyi!
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2013
aint a new thaang no be 2day bwai do ur thaang move on....
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by nairaman66(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2013
This gal should shut her trap!! She is sounding like Okupe and Reuben Abati.. When the going was good, she was as cold as ice.. Enjoying everything with Mr Nice Guy who goes after everything under pants!!

My advice- She should grow up and move on cool!!
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Is Jim Iyke really a bad boy? He must have a good side.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by CastleandGreen: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Jim my brother rest small na, dis pepe go come don't be in a hurry to be the first.
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2013
You people should learn to concetrate on our NIIGERIAN problems not on celebrity problem.288 people died in dec,2012 alone. because of bad road and driving without going to driving school. U all are there talk doing amibor for Jim that has make it already shame on u people.
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Desloaaa(f): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2013
LIKE SERIOUSLY!
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by drnairalov: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2013
Somebody died last night, but I didn't, somebody didn't wake
up this morning, but I did, I'm not lucky, I'm blessed...and this news has affected the price of indomie superpack *crying

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by dridowu: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Who is Jim Iyke ?
Is Kenturah an Arabian ?
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by churific(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2013
And how do you know that this "break-up" is not also staged especially for the "Kiss and Make-up" episode?
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by dare2think: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by edgideon(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2013
this jim iyke n his relationships r al fake,he was datin kenture ok,leta dey sed nadia buari next week na patience Jonah,upper week na onto dice,,my man go die single i swear
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by tpapi: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2013
Kentura is jus being intimidated by the love life going on btw jim n nadia,since she cannot stand it she definitely has to give way for d beautiful nadia
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by lekkie073(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2013
and so what? embarassed
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by kennyx2000: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2013
is good to be a player,but man it's time to settle down.
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by ideylaff: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
This is exactly what they want us to to do.. "Stop to give them some attention"

with this press release in the domain now...,.. Jim Iyke's show is bound to generate more interest and extra audience if you ask me

Its all working according to plan... Bad Publicity means more interest...

Yeye people....wannabes..... who be Kenturah...sef?

Both of them are using this medium to make noise and create attention.. cant you all smell it a mile away...

Jim you were good when u stuck to your trade..."acting"....even though u were a calmer "Hank Anuku Mark 11" back then LOL

Go back to acting please.......

Sell all your "2nd new Auctioned" American Abuja Polluting Cars and use that to reignite your career back. good luck Jim
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
Jim Iyke no worry Tonto Dike dey there for you. Both of una fit each other well well
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
How come Jim Iyke suddenly become fake when she lands a role in 'another reality TV show'? The fact that Jim Iyke, has gone through bigger obstacles and still come out big shows that there is something bigger that Kenturah (what ever it means) should not be a part of. I had expected Jim Boy to dump her for Nadia but then I remember that as a player, you need to play the game to a point an unwanted girl resigns on her own, while you move to the next target. Nadua's friendship with Jim Iyke, may have intimidated the Jamaican to exit to save face. Jim, is intelligent enough to understand that, to be in charge, there is a price to pay, and I can bet he knows his game.
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by Scarpon(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
what about Nadia buria
Re: Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? by nicflame(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
surprised? hell no... I've always known Jim to be immature, starting from his dress code (rainbow kitup).. bro, grow up...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / Smash Bracket Is Set To Wed / Top Ten Biggest Amapiano Songs From Nigerian Artistes In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.