Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Our Story As Plantashun Boiz - Faze. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Our Story As Plantashun Boiz - Faze. (971 Views)

Help!! Were Can I Download Plantashun Boiz Sold Out Album Tracks? / Our Pain, Our Gains, Our Story – Bracket. / Plantashun Boiz Split Up Caused By 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Story As Plantashun Boiz - Faze. by nke001: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2013
BY OPEOLUWANI OGUNJIMI.

Annie used to sit under the tree to cry for 2face’s love …

After a failed album, Originality, he took a long break from the music scene, only to re-surface with Re-Fazed, an album which opens a new side to the dreadlocks wearing Faze. But this time, the dreads are gone- here comes the ‘new born’ Faze.Read on.
What have you been working on?
I’m working on my new album titled Re-Fazed. It contains a number of tracks with the videos already shot. We are putting finishing touches to the album, and I have already started the album promotion, shot videos and granting radio interviews. A lot of things have been going on. I’ve changed my management, a lot of things have been re-Fazed.
What’s ‘Re-Fazed’ all about?
It’s about me and everything around me. Basically, everything that has to do with my music has changed. It’s not like I’m not the same Faze but my music has changed because the environment is changing. My dreadlocks have been shaved. The kind of music I do right now is that which people have to dance to, and my management has changed too.
Why did you change your management?
I feel it’s better for me to be doing most of my stuff. I’m a very funny person. I like getting involved in my own project.
How many tracks are contained in your new album?
It has 17 tracks in all. I have songs like Good Wife, Nkem and some new...

Read On Here!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/our-story-as-plantashun-boiz-faze/

(1) (Reply)

Saka A.k.a Port Master On Military Uniform / Nigerian Actress Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Twins Baby In London / Chris Brown Slams Lyrical Hammer On Rihanna In New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.