Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Yahoo Launches Their Css Library - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yahoo Launches Their Css Library (974 Views)

Boy, 14, Launches Social-Networking Website / FG Finally Launches Online Portal / How To: Create A Simple Hover Button With Html And Css (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Launches Their Css Library by my2cents(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2006
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/

For those who have been scratching their gorimakpa trying to battle with CSS smiley, I just thought I should share this with you. This launched yesterday. The coolest feature I liked is how to map font size in pixels to the corresponding, more fluid %s.

The thing to note is that these have been tested, so again, in the spirit of DRY and KISS (read previous posts of mine for the meanings, if you don't know them by now grin), at least take a look at these and modify if necessary. In the end, you could be saving yourself a lot of time, time you could use to go load up on some Gordon Spark by the beach LOL

Enjoy!!

(1) (Reply)

Website Review / Your Thoughts On The Look And Feel Of A Web Page / Part-time Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.