Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Do I Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her (1133 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2013
How do I tell NY best friend am in luv wif her. Its re[color=#770077][/color]ally killing me inside coz I dnt know how or if I should tell her how I feel about. Plz advice me. Help me Out
Re: How Do I Tell Her by yetseyi(f): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
she's u're best friend right
open ur mouth nd tell her aw u feel. she may even feel d same way for you.
dont waste time coz sum1 else may b interested in her
Re: How Do I Tell Her by ezemoses(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
just tell her coz the longer you delay the sooner someone will steal her from just underneath your nose
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Darlenebabe: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
remove doubt n fear frm ur mind,talks her like ur guys do, u might b suprise she feels d same way but waiting for ur moves. gudluck
Re: How Do I Tell Her by ATMC(f): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Love speaks. This one wey you no know 'how' to tell her, is it lust? Cos i feel dt love speaks out.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
She knows already and has her answer waiting for you. She's just waiting for you to open your mouth and say it out.
It might still be a 'no' though or a 'yes'....just say it...notin spoil! If it's a 'no', don't let it break your friendship, count it as your loss. Good luck!
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Dovahkiin(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
alutacontinua: She knows already and has her answer waiting for you. She's just waiting for you to open your mouth and say it out.
It might still be a 'no' though or a 'yes'....just say it...notin spoil! If it's a 'no', don't let it break your friendship, count it as your loss. Good luck!

simple as bruh , worst case scenario she brutally friend zones you , she might like you but the longer u stay quiet the more likely ure gonna lose her , dont be a punk , grow some balls and tell her u like her
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2013
Dovahkiin:

simple as bruh , worst case scenario she brutally friend zones you , she might like you but the longer u stay quiet the more likely ure gonna lose her , dont be a punk , grow some balls and tell her u like her
I wish its these simple.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ojchizzy:
I wish its these simple.

Trust me, it's that simple. Deep down in her, everytime she sees you, she wishes you could just grow some balls and say it out. Even if she doesn't feel the same way about you, there's a relief that comes with saying it. If she's matured enough, she'll know how to pass across her information that she's not into you and still keep her best friend at the same time.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sit her down and tell her. Sometimes best friends can make good lovers.
Sometimes you're just meant to be best friends and nothing more.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
I will try my best to tell her buh I dnt want to loss ma friendship wif her it means a lot to me
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ojchizzy: I will try my best to tell her buh I dnt want to loss ma friendship wif her it means a lot to me

That would depend on how matured she is and how much the friendship means to her too.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 01, 2013
She sent me a text last night nd at d end she said "gudnyt ma bf(bst fwnd)dat's wot u r to me "
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 12:07am On May 02, 2013
Ojchizzy: She sent me a text last night nd at d end she said "gudnyt ma bf(bst fwnd)dat's wot u r to me "

stop wasting time and talk to her. How old are you anywayz? cool cool cool
Re: How Do I Tell Her by samsolite(m): 3:33am On May 02, 2013
Say it now or 4ever remain

........ in the FriendZone
Re: How Do I Tell Her by IZUKWU(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2013
Ojchizzy: She sent me a text last night nd at d end she said "gudnyt ma bf(bst fwnd)dat's wot u r to me "
this is self explanatory, bf means boyfriend ,put your acts together sharply.

(1) (Reply)

Learn From Beyonce / Guys Imagin Your Self In This Situation! QUESTION / Guys Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.