Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

How To Wear Leggings - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Wear Leggings (3216 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wear Leggings by damiedamsel: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS, SO DON'T TREAT THEM LIKE PANTS...

The best way to wear them is with super long shirts, dresses and skirts. Still, leggings are not the best option for every occasion. They’re very casual, comfy and look best as a part of an everyday outfit.

Some ladies would never even consider wearing leggings, but learning how to wear them might make them change their mind. Keep reading to find out how to make leggings – very wearable!

1. Leggings and Tunics

Leggings look great with long shirts and tunics. Make sure the tunic you choose is long enough, for it should cover your hips and derriere.

If you like printed leggings, be careful not to overdo it. Wear printed leggings with simple shirts, or choose a colorful shirt and a simple pair of leggings.

Tight leggings look very cute with flats; choose a pair in a bright color. Accessorize your outfit with an everyday bag and some jewelry.

To continue on how to wear leggings and see photos, click on this link http://damiedamsel..com/2013/04/how-to-wear-leggings.html

Re: How To Wear Leggings by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
I likey

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings by ChloesMakeover(f): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
Me too I likey

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings by LoveAmaka88(f): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
Just don't! Honestly, I've given up all hope that women will learn legging propriety. The jiggling, the underwear lines, the inability to coordinate...I'm done.
Re: How To Wear Leggings by lepasharon(f): 5:22am On May 01, 2013
How to wear leggings if your fat....

DONT!
Re: How To Wear Leggings by kandiikane(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2013
^lol
Re: How To Wear Leggings by Nobody: 10:39am On May 04, 2013
Please tell this to those who wear leggings with short tops these days!! U can see d colour of their panties,some evn wear gstring with it!!! Gosh! My eyes aff suffer!! *spits*
Re: How To Wear Leggings by pleep(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2013
Don't wear see-true leggings with no underwear.... i think i saw a girls anus the other day. undecided
Re: How To Wear Leggings by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 05, 2013
lepasharon, LOL
Re: How To Wear Leggings by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
I honestly believe that leggings should be worn by average girls, not too slim not too fat.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Mr Universe To Storm Nigeria / How To Tie A Full Aso-oke Gele | Double Fan Gele / Nigeria's Next Top Model™ Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.