Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help (3284 Views)

God And His Angels. / Attracts The Angels For Assignment – Dr Chris Okafor (liberation City) / The Archangels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
There are angels that you can call upon for help, they are called Archangels. There are several, but I am only going to name a few. some of this angels fought with the great dragon that dreadful satan and cast him down to the ground. there are also several mystics to this interpretation. when you are praying for back to sender or casting demons also consider this angels. they are God angels who are assigned for specific things and location and also gifted for setting areas and can be of help to you when you call on them just like jesus be positive and they will be there in a blink of an eye.. let me name few
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Archangel Michael
who is the leader of the Archangels– His main goal is to clear the earth of fear. You can call upon Michael to clear you of any fears. You can call upon him if you are in need direction in regards to career change or spiritual growth, or if you want to feel safe or to ask for safety for your loved ones. You can also ask Michael to clear your home of negative energies.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Archangel Raphael
whose name means “God Heals” Raphael is a powerful healer. Raphael can assist you with the healing of any ailment that you feel that you may have. All you have to do is ask Raphael now.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Archangel Gabriel
is known as the messenger of God. Gabriel can assist in all matters when it comes to children such as child conception, adoption etc. Gabriel can also help when it comes to dealing with a difficult situation in regards to raising your children. If you have any issues with your child you can ask Gabriel for help, you can even send Gabriel to your child’s side whenever you feel that they are in trouble, sad or just need help in some way. Gabriel is also the angel of creativity and purifying your thoughts and your mind. Gabriel assists writers, teachers and communicators. If you need help writing a book ask Gabriel for assistance and Gabriel will guide you with thoughts and ideas for your writings.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Archangel Chamuel
whose name means the “Eyes of God” Chamuel provides comfort and protection. You can call upon Chamuel if you need help with a current relationship, finding a soulmate or just feeling more love, joy and gratitude. Chamuel can help you to find any misplaced item. If you’ve misplaced something, just ask where is it and Chamuel will assist you with locating it.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Archangel Jophiel
whose name means “Beauty of God” Jophiel helps you to clear your mind from negative thoughts in order to bring your thoughts to a higher vibration so you will be able to manifest your desires.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Angels live a dimension that doesn’t have any restriction on time or space so they can be with several people at the same time. So don’t worry if you need to call upon them to be with you and others at the same time. Remember no question is too big or small just ask and it will be answered. I’ve noticed that once I started to practice the Law of Attraction along with asking my angels for help, it has helped me to release fears, which caused me to feel better about myself and once I felt better my vibration rose which allowed me to manifest faster.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
here are list of archangels and their manifestation and gifts.

Michael – strength, honour, protection

Gabriel – harmony, purity, resurrection, mercy, revelation

Raphael – one who heals, love and devotion

Uriel – the fire of God, peace, psychic phenomena

Sariel – angel of knowledge, healing and faithfulness

Raguel – angel of earth, a guardian, friendship

Jarahmeel – guidance, angel of true visions

Jophiel – awareness, enlightenment, open- mindedness, freedom of thought and beauty

Chamuel - love, charity, adoration, compassion, gratitude

Raziel – giver of divine mysteries as well as an angel of knowledge

Zadkiel – angel of mercy and righteousness, freedom, guidance
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
negative angel the dreadful satan,

lucifer
Lucifer is the representation of pride, mammon of greed, envy, and e.t.c.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by frederal(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by smakati(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
I thought archangels re 4 in number......anyway wetin I sabi sef afterall I neva see dem wit my own eyes....nice piece though
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by mumumugu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mv girl jennifer is an angel. Angel jennifer
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Paulscholari(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Archangel michael is not the leader, we heard his name much, cos of his attributes to war and the reason being that the world is a battlefield, Archangel Gabriel on the other hand is an Archangel full of Knowledge of All things, he might even know the rapture day but God didnt reveal that to him....as i know thou there are some other Archangels but only 4 archangels that carries out Gods task. Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Uriel, and they all look alike especially Gabriel and Michael. Thanks.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2013
The arch angels are actually seven in number.Raphael disclosed this in the book of Tobit.It was also reiterated in the book of Revelations.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2013
I have always had interest in the ministry of the Angels. I searched online, but couldn't get the best result. I am still not satisfied by this, can anyone refer me to a book or site that I can read extensively on this issue?
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2013
Here is an authoritative list

http://hermetic.com/enochia/enochian_hierarchy.html

It will involve Enochian Magick.. i can give you materials on setting up a conjuring/summoning rituals
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Ubenedictus(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
Catholic believe there are 7 arch angels based on the book of revelation, michael, gabriel and raphael are the popular ones.
Catholic believe they have been been given charge for our guidance.
And catholics also believe it is idolatry to try to superstitiously conjured them though their intercession may be sought.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
@pualscholari, who is then the leader? you are saying what you dont know
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Paulscholari(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Joel.:
@pualscholari, who is then the leader? you are saying what you dont know
am saying what i know....there is no leader among them, the four of them work together,they have their specific duties assign to them.....they reason among themselves and bring men's(earth) matter before the creator.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2013
@pualscholari, let take a look at this, michael is a powerful archangel just like satan and even more powerful or so. michael has his own angels just as satan does. they fought war and satan was defeated and his angels. this verse is well convincing that michael pronounced the war. because before war there must be pronouncement from the leader. let see what this revelation verse has for us. read the following: "Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world – he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2013
Book of Isaiah Main article: Lucifer Parallels are drawn to the passage in Isaiah 14:4-17 that mentions the Morning star that had "fallen from heaven" and was "cast down to the earth". In verse 12 of this passage, the Hebrew word that referred to the morning star was translated into Latin as Lucifer . With the application to the Devil of the morning star story, "Lucifer" was then applied to him as a proper name. The Jewish Encyclopedia states that the myth concerning the Morning star was transferred to Satan by the first century before the Common Era, citing in support of this view the Life of Adam and Eve and the Slavonic Book of Enoch 29:4, 31:4, where Satan-Sataniel is described as having been one of the archangels. Because he contrived "to make his throne higher than the clouds over the earth and resemble 'My power' on high", Satan-Sataniel was hurled down, with his angels, and since then he has been flying in the air continually above the abyss. According to Jewish thought, the passage in Isaiah was used to prophesy the fate of the King of Babylon , who is described as aiming to rival God.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2013
Revelation 12:7

New International Version (©2011) Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

New Living Translation (©2007) Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels.

English Standard Version (©2001) Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back,

New American Standard Bible (©1995) And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009) Then war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon. The dragon and his angels also fought,

International Standard Version (©2012) Then a war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels fought back.
NET Bible (©2006) Then war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010) And there was war in Heaven: Michael and his Angels fighting with the Dragon; and the Dragon and its Angels fought

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Then a war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels had to fight a war with the serpent. The serpent and its angels fought.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003) And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

American King James Version And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

American Standard Version And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels going forth to war with the dragon; and the dragon warred and his angels;

Douay-Rheims Bible And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels:

Darby Bible Translation And there was war in the heaven: Michael and his angels went to war with the dragon. And the dragon fought, and his angels;

English Revised Version And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels going forth to war with the dragon; and the dragon warred and his angels;

Webster's Bible Translation And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Weymouth New Testament And war broke out in Heaven, Michael and his angels engaging in battle with the Dragon.

World English Bible There was war in the sky. Michael and his angels made war on the dragon. The dragon and his angels made war.

Young's Literal Translation And there came war in the heaven; Michael and his messengers did war against the dragon, and the dragon did war, and his messengers,
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Paulscholari(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2013
Joel.:
@pualscholari, let take a look at this, michael is a powerful archangel just like satan and even more powerful or so. michael has his own angels just as satan does. they fought war and satan was defeated and his angels. this verse is well convincing that michael pronounced the war. because before war there must be pronouncement from the leader. let see what this revelation verse has for us. read the following: "Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world – he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."
excuse me, are you reading from the book of Revelation 12, then you got to do more pondering on that passage than just reading it. That chapter is for the end of time, every archangel has troops of hosts of angels at their service, like i said michaels main purpose is to fight war for God...while others too have their purpose,you cant expect them to do otherwise. Michael, you said, fought with the devil does that also portrays the devil or lucifer an Archangel of war before he fell, No! he is in charge of songs and praises to God...but when war broke out, it was not even michael that pulled him down,thou Michael fought against him....(go and read extensively)...Michael is going to pull him down finally to the earth at the end of the end of the last days and he is goin to cease from becoming the prince of the air and then finally hurl down to the lake of fire...thanks.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Paulscholari(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2013
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2013
@pualscholari, there is something you dont know about that revelation, the angels of satan has already be cast down. roaming the earth and the abyss. dont confuse yourself. the revelation have some mystic about past and present and future. dont twist it.
revelation 12 12, Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. this things has already be. the woe are already on the sea and the land demons everywhere. the devil has been hurl down. grow some mystic understanding bro.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2013
History of Satan
The history of Satan began with riches and honor. Satan had a glorious future. Then he became jealous and proud. He refused to repent and his future became dark. The events of history continue as Satan comes to earth and tries to become the god of this world. Satan has caused more sorrow, pain, and death than any other individual in the history of the world. He delights in destruction. Satan would like to destroy every person on earth. As you read the history of Satan,
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2013
History of Satan – past
Satan was created by God thousands of years ago as a perfect angel. Satan was called Lucifer and he lived in heaven. Lucifer was above every other angel in heaven. His appearance was beautiful and dazzling. He radiated light and glory. He was covered with gold and shimmering jewels. Lucifer was the Chief Covering angel and he worked in the throne room of God.
12 "You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.
14 You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.” Ezekiel 28:12-14
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2013
Lucifer became proud Just over 6,000 years ago according to the bible. Lucifer became jealous. He set out on a campaign to prove that he was above all. Lucifer began to be proud of his own glory and wisdom. "Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor.” Ezekiel 28:17 "you have set your heart as the heart of a god.” Ezekiel 28:6 Over time one third of the angels in heaven chose to side with Lucifer and to worship him instead of God. God made tireless efforts to persuade Lucifer to repent and return to HIm. Lucifer almost relented, but he would not give up his pride and humble himself. He refused to admit that he was wrong.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Paulscholari(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2013
Revelation 12....if i may ask u joel...what preceed Michael and the Dragon fight. Read and Then meditate on that
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Joel3(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2013
@pualscholari, dont use question to answer question, first admits that you were wrong and that satan had been cast to the ground. then we can enter another topic. dont argue baselessly for argument sake.
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Paulscholari(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2013
Joel.:
@pualscholari, dont use question to answer question, first admits that you were wrong and that satan had been cast to the ground. then we can enter another topic. dont argue baselessly for argument sake.
what sort of admittance will that be...you want me to agree blindly with you...right? The operations of darkness on earth was as a result of man giving his right to the devil...Get that...Satan and his angels have been casted away from the presence of God yet not finally hurl down to earth....If you have the understanding of the mystic you talk of, then can you tell me what the first heaven is, and what the second heaven contains and the operations in that realm...
Re: Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help by Syncan(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2013
Ijogz K: I have always had interest in the ministry of the Angels. I searched online, but couldn't get the best result. I am still not satisfied by this, can anyone refer me to a book or site that I can read extensively on this issue?

The book "Angels and devils" by Joan Carrol Cruz, published by tan books could help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! / Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ / Area 51 Aliens Pictures And Videos (nov 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.