Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

How To Treat A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Man (15527 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat A Man by esteriwa: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
1. Give your man space. Do not expect to spend all day, every day with him. While you may spend a lot of time together in the beginning, there usually comes a time when the relationship cools off. Don't fret. This doesn't mean that he has lost interest. Try to plan time together once a week and let him go out with his friends as much as he wants.

2. Do not call a million times every day. Any man who feels smothered is going to jump ship quick. Once a day is fine, maybe to say good night.

3. Don't start telling him "I love you" early in the relationship. Even if you are feeling that way, it may scare him off. Don't try to force him to say it either.

4. Don't feel suspicious if your man doesn't open up right away. Men are more likely to talk about what they've done instead of how they feel. Just because he isn't ready to tell you his whole life story doesn't mean he's hiding something.

5. Don't expect to move in together a week after you start dating. Men are generally very slow movers. Give yourself at least a year.
Let your man know he's appreciated. Let him know how much you enjoy spending time with him. Contrary to popular belief, men are not mind readers. Don't expect them to know what you are thinking all the time.

6. Trust him. A relationship is all about trust, so if he hasn't ever cheated on you before then don't keep thinking he will now because chances are that if you do then he'll think "well she already thinks I'm doing it now so i might as well do it anyway." Think logically rather than be guided solely by your emotions.

7. Feed his ego. Men are raised by society to have big egos, since they are expected to do everything for the people around them, so feed their ego. Tell your guy that he's the man and that you don't know where you'd be without him. Tell him how amazing he is. Tell him he's in control

8. Make him feel good. Guys do everything to please their girl, so it's fair enough that you do the same for him. If he doesn't really do anything for you then you can be the one to start, because when you do this he'll feel like "OMG, this girl is amazing. She did this nice thing for me so i think its only fair I should do this for her."

OTHER TIPS
1. Remember what you put in is what you're gonna get out so treat him how you want to be treated.

2. Guys are just as sensitive as girls, even if they don't show it it's inevitable that they are feeling it. If he's upset treat him as if you would treat a crying girl friend. Be sensitive yet intimate. Show your feminine side.

3. Don't be a stalker and don't smother him, let him be the man that you know he is.

http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-a-Guy

15 Likes

Re: How To Treat A Man by BingoLee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
.....bro.. aint u fogettin punny?? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Man by Enegod(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
^^
Re: How To Treat A Man by Irritant: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Bring beer n come. With no clothes on......eheheheheheh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Man by konn: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
i hear

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Man by ebamma(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Op, u are on a long thing. To me Sex equals love and love equals money that's my formula for how a woman should treat her man

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Man by biancaekele2(f): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Bingo Lee: .....bro.. aint u fogettin punny?? undecided

Jst as ur name implies ''BINGO'' grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Treat A Man by lifestyle1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
where are the ladies ?
Re: How To Treat A Man by blkchick: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
I only do dat to GOD and ma son ..mmm,if I try dat wit ma hubby d guy go increase ehn stupidity

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Man by kennyonthrone(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmm knd of misleadin esp d givin space part....abegi no gv ur man space ooo kuz if u do u re on ur own he cheats on u only wen u gv him d space 2

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Man by Akshow: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
How to keep a man, how to know he is cheating on u, seven type of women u should marry, how to satisfy ur man bla bla bla mods its getting monotonous and boring. Una lack insightful topics ni or what. Biko there is more to this wonderful life than man woman relationship palaver. We don tire wit this one abeg

3 Likes

Re: How To Treat A Man by ismokeweed1(f): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2013

yeah, we got to give him that too . . . BUT NOT ANYHOW OH!
Re: How To Treat A Man by Istie: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote
author=esteriwa]1. Give your man space. Do not expect to
spend all day, every day with him. While you may spend a lot of time
together in the beginning, there usually comes a time when the
relationship cools off. Don't fret. This doesn't mean that he has lost
interest. Try to plan time together once a week and let him go out with
his friends as much as he wants.

2. Do not call a million times every day. Any man who feels smothered is
going to jump ship quick. Once a day is fine, maybe to say good night.

3. Don't start telling him "I love you" early in the relationship. Even
if you are feeling that way, it may scare him off. Don't try to force
him to say it either.

4. Don't feel suspicious if your man doesn't open up right away. Men are
more likely to talk about what they've done instead of how they feel.
Just because he isn't ready to tell you his whole life story doesn't
mean he's hiding something.

5. Don't expect to move in together a week after you start dating. Men
are generally very slow movers. Give yourself at least a year.
Let your man know he's appreciated. Let him know how much you enjoy
spending time with him. Contrary to popular belief, men are not mind
readers. Don't expect them to know what you are thinking all the time.

6. Trust him. A relationship is all about trust, so if he hasn't ever
cheated on you before then don't keep thinking he will now because
chances are that if you do then he'll think "well she already thinks I'm
doing it now so i might as well do it anyway." Think logically rather
than be guided solely by your emotions.

7. Feed his ego. Men are raised by society to have big egos, since they
are expected to do everything for the people around them, so feed their
ego. Tell your guy that he's the man and that you don't know where you'd
be without him. Tell him how amazing he is. Tell him he's in control

8. Make him feel good. Guys do everything to please their girl, so it's
fair enough that you do the same for him. If he doesn't really do
anything for you then you can be the one to start, because when you do
this he'll feel like "OMG, this girl is amazing. She did this nice thing
for me so i think its only fair I should do this for her."

OTHER TIPS
1. Remember what you put in is what you're gonna get out so treat him
how you want to be treated.

2. Guys are just as sensitive as girls, even if they don't show it it's
inevitable that they are feeling it. If he's upset treat him as if you
would treat a crying girl friend. Be sensitive yet intimate. Show your
feminine side.

3. Don't be a stalker and don't smother him, let him be the man that you
know he is.

http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-a-Guy

[/quote]
Re: How To Treat A Man by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
All these rules sef.
How many people can boldy follow the ten commandment, all of it without leaving one undecided
Re: How To Treat A Man by yuzedo: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
grin grin cool angry
Re: How To Treat A Man by kokoye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
How to treat a man is very simple.

1. food
2. tease him - show some skin when you are alone with him
3. sex
4. recognize when he needs some alone time - AND LET HIM HAVE IT!!!

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat A Man by Istie: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
is that a course or a profession?
Re: How To Treat A Man by jese123(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]trueee word
Re: How To Treat A Man by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Akshow: How to keep a man, how to know he is cheating on u, seven type of women u should marry, how to satisfy ur man bla bla bla mods its getting monotonous and boring. Una lack insightful topics ni or what. Biko there is more to this wonderful life than man woman relationship palaver. We don tire wit this one abeg

I tire oooo
Re: How To Treat A Man by Clemzy16(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Akshow: How to keep a man, how to know he is cheating on u, seven type of women u should marry, how to satisfy ur man bla bla bla mods its getting monotonous and boring. Una lack insightful topics ni or what. Biko there is more to this wonderful life than man woman relationship palaver. We don tire wit this one abeg
Thank you brother. You just spoke my mind!
Re: How To Treat A Man by 1stola: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
okay. Where is my Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Man by Confirmbabe(f): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ok, i'd try my best. Women deserve to be taken care of too. Waiting for the remix version of ya thread 'How to treat a lady wink
Re: How To Treat A Man by edgideon(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
u know this topic was lonq comin so weldone sha,make sure al d female nairalanders read dez
Re: How To Treat A Man by BarryX(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
Is there really a rule of thumb that applies to all men I doubt there is BUT doing the aforementioned could go a long way especially for responsible dudes. POINT: Fanning the Ego and emotions thing should be look into by our ladies. They hurriedly conclude men aren't emotional but i sincerely think men have what i call suppressed egoistic emotion which can only be unleashed by a very wonderful lady and that's the wife-material right there.
Re: How To Treat A Man by edgideon(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
Confirmbabe: Ok, i'd try my best. Women deserve to be taken care of too. Waiting for the remixed version of ya thread 'How to treat a lady wink
this thread u r reading is a remixed version

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Man by koolJ1(f): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
But what if its the guy that's guilty of all these? I mean, it isn't exclusively a girl thingy
Re: How To Treat A Man by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
If u wish to improve ur cooking skill & impress ur spouse, family, friends etc. U need 2 visit dis blog now "Wives connection" @ www.wivestownhallconnection.com

Rememba d way 2 a man's heart is .....
Re: How To Treat A Man by 32D: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
i need a gal that will adhere strictly to Nos 4, 6 and Nos 1 and 3 of other tips
Re: How To Treat A Man by 32D: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
kool J: But what if its the guy that's guilty of all these? I mean, it isn't exclusively a girl thingy
its a man's world
Re: How To Treat A Man by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
plz! Ladies n Gents,remember dat sex s a gift of marriage,because havin sex outside marriage isn't something 2 brag abt or be happy about! It must not b all about satisfying our desperate urge!.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.