Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:31 PM

UK Mom Forced 14-year-old Daughter To Become A Surrogate Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK Mom Forced 14-year-old Daughter To Become A Surrogate Mother (1051 Views)

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Mom Forced 14-year-old Daughter To Become A Surrogate Mother by infonubia(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
In a culture where pregnant teens become famous by starring in shows like MTV's "Teen Mom" and "16 and Pregnant," one woman desperate for another child forced her 14-year-old adopted daughter to inseminate herself with donor sperm so she could provide her with another child.

Despite the unidentified teen having a miscarriage at age 14, she was forced to continue trying and went on to have a baby two years later at age 16.

According to court documents, the woman, who already adopted three child, planned the pregnancy after being denied approval to adopt a fourth child. She cited unspecified health condition and elective sterilization as the reasoning for asking her daughter to inseminate herself with syringes of sperm purchased over the internet from an international sperm-bank network based in Denmark.

The daughter told investigators she was "shocked, pretty shocked" when her mother asked her but also thought, "if I do this...maybe she will love me more."

The mother was apprehended by authorities after the birth of the teen's child when midwives at the hospital witnessed the mother refusing to let the teen breastfeed or hold the child. "We don't want any of that attachment thing," said the mother.

The woman is currently serving a five-year prison sentence for child cruelty.

I believe in addition to the prison sentence, this woman also needs to be psychologically examined. I don't want to believe she is in her right senses.

What do you think? Share your thoughts...

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/04/uk-mom-forced-14-year-old-daughter-to.html
Re: UK Mom Forced 14-year-old Daughter To Become A Surrogate Mother by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
She's truely not in her right senses.
Re: UK Mom Forced 14-year-old Daughter To Become A Surrogate Mother by taryour(f): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
And they gave her just 5 years in prison For all the pain,the trauma she caused the young girl,all the pains of miscarriages and evacuation. She should be sentenced for longer years abeg,what if the young girl had died or gotten her womb damaged in the process of evacuation after the miscarriages
If I may ask,what the hell does she want more kids for after having 3 adopted kids? Because she dosnt have kids of her own for whatever reason,or dosnt have a womb is not enough to treat that 14 year old as such. Some pple are just heartless.
Re: UK Mom Forced 14-year-old Daughter To Become A Surrogate Mother by infonubia(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
taryour:
If I may ask,what the hell does she want more kids for after having 3 adopted kids? Because she dosnt have kids of her own for whatever reason,or dosnt have a womb is not enough to treat that 14 year old as such. Some pple are just heartless.

That's what baffles me. Why does she desperately want another child? It just goes to show how twisted people's minds are. You never know who's standing next to you. I won't be surprised if she's got some sympathizers- people who could find a reason to justify the woman's action.

www.infonubia.com

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Card Invitation Palava Abegi Help Oo / Which Is Better? / 5 Things You Should Never Say To Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.