Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Was Your MTN Service Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Was Your MTN Service Today? (614 Views)

What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? / Get The New Way To Hack Your Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing / Mtn Service Is Getting Beter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your MTN Service Today? by Vickiweezy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
It seems that this Terrible Network keeps getting worse by the Minute. I was so frustrated today by their poor service. Although my phone was in 3G mode and I couldn't make a single call without making abt 10 attempts to call just 1 number, and even when it connected the call just kept breaking.
I couldn't even access the Internet with my phone, I had to wait till i got back from work to browse with my Laptop. Something needs to be done about this MTN Network. They were the 1st to begin the 'Porting' advert as if their Network was even good.
My fellow Nairalanders I would like to know How the MTN service treated you 2day?

(1) (Reply)

Can you Sell Children Wares From UK? / Nairaland.com Is A Role Model Why Can't you Emulate Him / Scam Alert; Your Next In Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.