Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Can You Die For Your Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Die For Your Faith (1108 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / As A Christian, What Are Those Troubling Questions Affecting Your Faith?? / Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lets be practical and honest to ourselves. If there was a gun pointed to your head telling you to deny your faith or your God. Would you do it. I actually heard a story that small group of boko haram members, caught a some christians and ask them to deny their God. A lot of them did but two refused, the leader of the boko haram group ordered his boys to spare the two faithful guys and kill the rest, saying if they can be unfaithful to their God, they will never be faithful even if they become muslim.
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
For me I will never deny my faith o o
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thank God I have no God.

Boss.. cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
What ! ! ! !
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
Who created you
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
Vilicious: Who created you
undecided

Seems you're new to this section. Enjoy your stay.

My mama and papa copulate born me. Their mama and papa. And so on and so forth...
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
Christians youth come and help o o o o
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by negbenebor(f): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
I wont o,because for me thats an easy way to make heaven
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
@negbenebor, I am glad any time I come across people like you
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
It shows there is hope for this young generation
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by manmustwac(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
I remember there being a story in nairaland about a pastor who boko haram beheaded for refusing to accept islam

https://www.nairaland.com/307020/how-boko-haram-leader-beheaded

But as for me if faced in similar situation i can deny any religon, any faith i can even deny that am an atheist if i have to, life is more important and denying is survival instinct life to me is more important than wanting to die for what to be me are imaginary Gods.
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by manmustwac(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
negbenebor: I wont o,because for me thats an easy way to make heaven
Easy way to make Heaven? So you prefer the hard way? So if i offered you an easy legitimate way to make money would you say no that you prefer the hard way?
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2013
IF gave his life for you and me so why cant you do the same.
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2013
He gave his life for you and me so why cant you give up your life for him.
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: IF gave his life for you and me so why cant you do the same.

Jesus gave his life for me? Someone that died in the middle east 2000 years ago?

Did Jesus ever mention west Africa? Did Jesus heal anyone from West Africa when he was healing his middle eastern brothers?

When he died on the cross, did he say "Akpos, your oil bunkering is forgiven and you will receive amnesty"?
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by ijawkid(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2013
musKeeto: Thank God I have no God.

Boss.. cool

Chei muskeeto....fear fear......grin......

You too fear death.....grin
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by ijawkid(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2013
manmustwac: I remember there being a story in nairaland about a pastor who boko haram beheaded for refusing to accept islam

https://www.nairaland.com/307020/how-boko-haram-leader-beheaded

But as for me if faced in similar situation i can deny any religon, any faith i can even deny that am an atheist if i have to, life is more important and denying is survival instinct life to me is more important than wanting to die for what to be me are imaginary Gods.

Chei......SHM!!!.......grin.....lol....manmu§tnotwac......fear dey sabi catch ona o.......
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by ijawkid(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Jesus gave his life for me? Someone that died in the middle east 2000 years ago?

Did Jesus ever mention west Africa? Did Jesus heal anyone from West Africa when he was healing his middle eastern brothers?

When he died on the cross, did he say "Akpos, your oil bunkering is forgiven and you will receive amnesty"?

Lmao....grin...you too yeÝe........grin.....wey. Ya BB pin wey u say you go send??........
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: He gave his life for you and me so why cant you give up your life for him.
The man died for his sins, my friend.. who send am make im go dey find Roman soldier's trouble?
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2013
ijawkid:

Chei muskeeto....fear fear......grin......

You too fear death.....grin
Lol. I don't fear death. Death shall meet us all.
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2013
musKeeto:
The man died for his sins, my friend.. who send am make im go dey find Roman soldier's trouble?
all i can say is ;chaiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

are you really serious
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Where are all the so called spiritual brothers and sisters, come and save this tread from sin
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2013
All the muslims I asked this question, all said they were willing to die for their faith
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2013
Some of you guys eh (i laugh in past tense)
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Kay17: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: Who created you

Bad question overloaded with hidden assumptions.
1. Atheists would generally not agree about a creation.
Make the question as simple as possible.
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by mumumugu(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2013
Yea,i can do anything for God
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2013
mumumugu: Yea,i can do anything for God
seriously?
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by bizmahn: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: all i can say is ;chaiiiiiiiiiiiii

vilicious u are taking the responses godless atheists on this forum seriously or are u new to nairaland where base men curse God openenly to His face while retribution delays.
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by bizmahn: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: all i can say is ;chaiiiiiiiiiiiii

vilicious u are taking the responses of godless atheists on this forum seriously or are u new to nairaland religion where base men curse God openenly to His face while retribution delays.
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
I am truely suprised
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / The wicked art of deception, manipulation and extortion in churches / Is There Anything Like Reincarnation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.