Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. (2848 Views)

Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
It's been long since I had a proper nightmare. I had one this afternoon and for some reason, I just thought of Obadiah after the dream. The dream was about war. I have been watching game of thrones and so, this might be the reason for the dream but anyways, here it is;

[b]I found myself in the middle of a very large field next to a mountain. The next thing I heard was the sound of someone running towards me and shouting, "me lord...me lord!! The legion is upon us". Before I could gather a reply, a thunderous cacophony of feet and hooves hitting the ground silenced me and got me quivering in fear. It was like a million men and horses were running towards my direction with full speed. The ground beneath me was vibrating from all the approaching footsteps

The next thing I remembered was running up the mountain with a man I could only guess was my squire. He was a white man with a small body but he had a boyish look. Ascending up on the mountain and looking back, I could see the army of darkness marching at full speed towards the mountain. I call them the army of darkness because they were all dressed in black armour from head to toe and even their horses were black. My squire took me to a cave on the side of the mountain but not too high from the ground. The cave was very high and was filled with men in silver amour. These men were all huge men who looked ready for war. However, there was something odd- they were all black men. A man who I could only guess was their captain, came forward and shouted "Sir Knight please lead us into battle against this dark army. Victory must be ours". And then, the men shouted "ahooo! ahoo!" which sounded like a serious war cry.

I found myself again on the battlefield but I was behind the men, watching the fight. What I noticed was that the dark army were all white men with skeletal features. Their skins were very pale but they had little flesh on them as if they were sucked dry. My men were ruthless in dealing with the dark army but they were outnumbered. The next thing I saw was two soldiers from the dark army carrying a circular glass object which they quickly dropped and ran behind. Suddenly the glass object turned into a very big and fiery eye. The eye was almost blinding as it was very bright. Before I could gather my wits, my men were shrieking in horror as they were sucked into the eye and were roasted in a fiery oblivion. The eye was sucking and burning them. My men were halved. I had to shout "don't look into the eye" but I was almost too late as only few heard me.

I was a bit far from the eye but I knew that it was only a matter of time before I either get slaughtered by the army of darkness or burnt by the eye. I and the few men left were hiding behind our shields and horses away from the eye. I dont know why but I looked up to the sky and I noticed that it was darkening. Just then, meteors were falling from the sky and were destroying only the army of darkness. Then even more to our fortune, was a big fireball that went directly to the fiery eye.

I thought to myself that these meteors (or rather, falling stones of fire) resemble a "super-move" in a videogame that I played in the 90s as a child called "Golden Axe". Then, I woke up.
[/b]

Funny enough, the first thought I had was Obadiah's apocalyptic battle. As an atheist, I do not care about dreams and what not but it would be interesting to see what the prophet (Obadiah aka Buzugee) has to say.
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by ooman(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Jesus is calling on to you saying 'my son, I have killed your enemies for you, come to me now' embarassed

In Muskeeto's words: You need Jesus
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman: Jesus is calling on to you saying 'my son, I have killed your enemies for you, come to me now' embarassed

In Muskeeto's words: You need Jesus

angry angry angry

Jesus is a murderer abi? burning armies to their death? lol
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by ooman(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

angry angry angry

Jesus is a murderer abi? burning armies to their death? lol

well he burned the armies to save you, his beloved son cheesy

you have found Jesus tongue
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

well he burned the armies to save you, his beloved son cheesy

you have found Jesus tongue

I wasnt looking for him.

I dont look for dead men
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by ooman(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

I wasnt looking for him.

I dont look for dead men

Sorry but it seems dead men have found you already.

You are now within the grasp of the zombie called Jesus, he has come to eat your brain.

Call upon the Flying Spaghetti monster now cry
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

Sorry but it seems dead men have found you already.

You are now within the grasp of the zombie called Jesus, he has come to eat your brain.

Call upon the Flying Spaghetti monster now cry

Wait ooo.....did Obadiah abandon me?

He was looking at the thread...
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03: It's been long since I had a proper nightmare. I had one this afternoon and for some reason, I just thought of Obadiah after the dream. The dream was about war. I have been watching game of thrones and so, this might be the reason for the dream but anyways, here it is;

[b]I found myself in the middle of a very large field next to a mountain. The next thing I heard was the sound of someone running towards me and shouting, "me lord...me lord!! The legion is upon us". Before I could gather a reply, a thunderous cacophony of feet and hooves hitting the ground silenced me and got me quivering in fear. It was like a million men and horses were running towards my direction with full speed. The ground beneath me was vibrating from all the approaching footsteps

The next thing I remembered was running up the mountain with a man I could only guess was my squire. He was a white man with a small body but he had a boyish look. Ascending up on the mountain and looking back, I could see the army of darkness marching at full speed towards the mountain. I call them the army of darkness because they were all dressed in black armour from head to toe and even their horses were black. My squire took me to a cave on the side of the mountain but not too high from the ground. The cave was very high and was filled with men in silver amour. These men were all huge men who looked ready for war. However, there was something odd- they were all black men. A man who I could only guess was their captain, came forward and shouted "Sir Knight please lead us into battle against this dark army. Victory must be ours". And then, the men shouted "ahooo! ahoo!" which sounded like a serious war cry.

I found myself again on the battlefield but I was behind the men, watching the fight. What I noticed was that the dark army were all white men with skeletal features. Their skins were very pale but they had little flesh on them as if they were sucked dry. My men were ruthless in dealing with the dark army but they were outnumbered. The next thing I saw was two soldiers from the dark army carrying a circular glass object which they quickly dropped and ran behind. Suddenly the glass object turned into a very big and fiery eye. The eye was almost blinding as it was very bright. Before I could gather my wits, my men were shrieking in horror as they were sucked into the eye and were roasted in a fiery oblivion. The eye was sucking and burning them. My men were halved. I had to shout "don't look into the eye" but I was almost too late as only few heard me.

I was a bit far from the eye but I knew that it was only a matter of time before I either get slaughtered by the army of darkness or burnt by the eye. I and the few men left were hiding behind our shields and horses away from the eye. I dont know why but I looked up to the sky and I noticed that it was darkening. Just then, meteors were falling from the sky and were destroying only the army of darkness. Then even more to our fortune, was a big fireball that went directly to the fiery eye.

I thought to myself that these meteors (or rather, falling stones of fire) resemble a "super-move" in a videogame that I played in the 90s as a child called "Golden Axe". Then, I woke up.
[/b]

Funny enough, the first thought I had was Obadiah's apocalyptic battle. As an atheist, I do not care about dreams and what not but it would be interesting to see what the prophet (Obadiah aka Buzugee) has to say.
ALL PRAISES TO YAH, BROTHER YOU HAVE JUST BEEN INITIATED INTO THE JOEL CROWD OF THOSE WHOM THE LORD WILL BLESS WITH VISIONS IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THIS WORLD
JOEL 2 VS 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

NOW LOGICBOY, WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SEEN IS THE HISTORY OF THE LAST MOMENTS OF THIS WORLD FLASH BEFORE YOU IN A FEW SECONDS. THE DARK ARMY IS THE GENTILES. YOUR ARMY IS THE ISRAELITES, THE REAL ISRAEL. BLACK MEN. AND THE FACT THAT YOU WERE ON THE SIDE OF THE ISRAELITES MAY MEAN YOU WILL BE REDEEMED FROM YOUR SPIRITUAL DARKNESS OF PROSECUTING THE CHILDREN OF GOD ON NAIRALAND AND GO ON TO BE A MIGHTY WARRIOR OF GOD JUST AS SAUL WAS REDEEMED FROM PROSECUTING THE CHILDREN OF GOD AND WENT ON TO BE A WARRIOR OF GOD. THE DARK ARMY IS THE GENTILES WHO WILL GATHER IN BATTLE AGAINST THE BRIDE OF CHRIST
REVELATION 19 VS 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

AND THE BRIDE OF CHRIST WERE THE ISRAELITE ELECT AS WELL AS THE LATER FRUITS ( WHICH THE ELECT ARE BLACK MEN ). AND THEN JUST AS IT SEEMS LIKE THE ELECT ARE ABOUT TO GET DEFEATED BY THE EVIL EYE ( THE MOST POTENT OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE WHICH IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE OR THE CAUCASIANS ), THE LORD WILL UNLEASH THE NUKES TO DESTROY THEM ALL

REVELATION 16 VS 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. <<< NUKES DROPPING FROM THE SKY DESTROYING THE HEATHEN ARMY

BROTHER, THIS IS A WAKE-UP CALL, YOU WERE ON THE RIGHT SIDE IN YOUR DREAM, THIS IS A CALL FOR YOU TO ALIGN YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT SIDE IN REAL LIFE BEFORE SHYTTT GETS HECTIC AND IT GETS TOO LATE. AND THAT IS THE INTERPRETATION OF YA DREAM BUDDY wink

YOU MY FRIEND JUST GOT A FLASH OF WORLD WAR THREE. THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. THE WAR TO END ALL WARS
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by ooman(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: ALL PRAISES TO YAH, BROTHER YOU HAVE JUST BEEN INITIATED INTO THE JOEL CROWD OF THOSE WHOM THE LORD WILL BLESS WITH VISIONS IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THIS WORLD
JOEL 2 VS 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

NOW LOGICBOY, WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SEEN IS THE HISTORY OF THE LAST MOMENTS OF THIS WORLD FLASH BEFORE YOU IN A FEW SECONDS. THE DARK ARMY IS THE GENTILES. YOUR ARMY IS THE ISRAELITES, [size=30pt]THE REAL ISRAEL. BLACK MEN.[/size] AND THE FACT THAT YOU WERE ON THE SIDE OF THE ISRAELITES MAY MEAN YOU WILL BE REDEEMED FROM YOUR SPIRITUAL DARKNESS OF PROSECUTING THE CHILDREN OF GOD ON NAIRALAND AND GO ON TO BE A MIGHTY WARRIOR OF GOD JUST AS SAUL WAS REDEEMED FROM PROSECUTING THE CHILDREN OF GOD AND WENT ON TO BE A WARRIOR OF GOD. THE DARK ARMY IS THE GENTILES WHO WILL GATHER IN BATTLE AGAINST THE BRIDE OF CHRIST
REVELATION 19 VS 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

AND THE BRIDE OF CHRIST WERE THE ISRAELITE ELECT AS WELL AS THE LATER FRUITS ( WHICH THE ELECT ARE BLACK MEN ). AND THEN JUST AS IT SEEMS LIKE THE ELECT ARE ABOUT TO GET DEFEATED BY THE EVIL EYE ( THE MOST POTENT OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE WHICH IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE OR THE CAUCASIANS ), THE LORD WILL UNLEASH THE NUKES TO DESTROY THEM ALL

REVELATION 16 VS 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. <<< NUKES DROPPING FROM THE SKY DESTROYING THE HEATHEN ARMY

BROTHER, THIS IS A WAKE-UP CALL, YOU WERE ON THE RIGHT SIDE IN YOUR DREAM, THIS IS A CALL FOR YOU TO ALIGN YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT SIDE IN REAL LIFE BEFORE SHYTTT GETS HECTIC AND IT GETS TOO LATE. AND THAT IS THE INTERPRETATION OF YA DREAM BUDDY wink

Guy, you are a joker

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

Guy, you are a joker
SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5-6 5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wait ooo.....did Obadiah abandon me?

He was looking at the thread...
NOPE I DIDNT. TAKES TIME TO TYPE YANNO LOL
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by ooman(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5-6 5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Solomon's lover was Black, doesnt mean all of Israel was/is black!
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: ALL PRAISES TO YAH, BROTHER YOU HAVE JUST BEEN INITIATED INTO THE JOEL CROWD OF THOSE WHOM THE LORD WILL BLESS WITH VISIONS IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THIS WORLD

NOW LOGICBOY, WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SEEN IS THE HISTORY OF THE LAST MOMENTS OF THIS WORLD FLASH BEFORE YOU IN A FEW SECONDS. THE DARK ARMY IS THE GENTILES. YOUR ARMY IS THE ISRAELITES, THE REAL ISRAEL. BLACK MEN. AND THE FACT THAT YOU WERE ON THE SIDE OF THE ISRAELITES MAY MEAN YOU WILL BE REDEEMED FROM YOUR SPIRITUAL DARKNESS OF PROSECUTING THE CHILDREN OF GOD ON NAIRALAND AND GO ON TO BE A MIGHTY WARRIOR OF GOD JUST AS SAUL WAS REDEEMED FROM PROSECUTING THE CHILDREN OF GOD AND WENT ON TO BE A WARRIOR OF GOD. THE DARK ARMY IS THE GENTILES WHO WILL GATHER IN BATTLE AGAINST THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

YOU MY FRIEND JUST GOT A FLASH OF WORLD WAR THREE. THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. THE WAR TO END ALL WARS

Obadiah never fails!

Great bro. Seems we are spiritually linked.....I had a dream of your vision smiley smiley

So, can you please expantiate on the evil eye. That was something interesting in my dreams. I remember the eye in lord of the rings but this was far worse
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

Solomon's lover was Black, doesnt mean all of Israel was/is black!
lamentations 4 vs 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal;
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Obadiah never fails!

Great bro. Seems we are spiritually linked.....I had a dream of your vision smiley smiley

So, can you please expantiate on the evil eye. That was something interesting in my dreams. I remember the eye in lord of the rings but this was far worse
for some reason my puter froze. WELL FIRST OFF LET ME GIVE A FEW MORE SCRIPTURES CONCERNING YOUR DREAM

ZECHARIAH 13 VS 7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. NOT SURE HOW SKILLED YOU ARE AT INTERPRETING SCRIPTURES BUT THAT VERSE EXPLAINS ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR ARMY, THE ISRAELITES THAT GOT KILLED WHILE LOOKING INTO THE EYE. THESE ARE THE PART OF ISRAEL THAT ARE DESTINED FOR DESTRUCTION BECAUSE THEY CHOSE NOT TO FOLLOW THE WAYS OF THE LORD.
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. << THE EFFECT OF THE FIRE ( NUKES ) DROPPING FROM THE SKY ON THE DARK ARMY THAT FOUGHT AGAINST JERUSALEM ( THE BLACK MEN )
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by ooman(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: lamentations 4 vs 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal;

Guy, you need english lesson. are you seriously blacker than coal?? shocked no wonder you are miserable

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Obadiah never fails!

THE EVIL EYE IS THE SERPENT WHICH REINCARNATES INTO CAIN WHICH REINCARNATES INTO ESAU WHICH REINCARNATES INTO THE GRECOROMAN EMPIRE WHICH REINCARNATES INTO THE EUROZONE WHICH REINCARNATES INTO USA. THE CAUCASIANS. I WILL CREATE ENMITY BETWEEN YOUR SEED AND HER SEED. THATS THE ENMITY BETWEEN BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE. HER SEED IS ISRAEL ( NEGROS ). AND THE LAST ACTIVE EMPIRE ON EARTH BEFORE THE KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED ON EARTH WILL BE THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THATS WHY IT IS DEPICTED AS THE EVIL EYE. IT IS ACTIVE. ALL THE OTHER EMPIRES ARE FINISHED AND OVER IT. THE FINISHED AND OVER WITH ARE THE BABYLONIAN, MEDIOPERSIAN AND GREEK. THE ROMAN WILL BE THE ACTIVE EMPIRE DURING THE SECOND COMING. THE RED DRAGON. THE FOURTH BEAST

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

Guy, you need english lesson. are you seriously blacker than coal?? shocked no wonder you are miserable
LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by ooman(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine

See, if they were blacks, they wont complain of having a black skin!

capisce?? cheesy
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

capisce?? cheesy
JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
SO LOGICBOY YOU CAN EITHER RUN WITH THIS REVELATION AND BUILD A PLATFORM ON IT OR YOU CAN FORBEAR AND CONTINUE TO BE AN ATHEIST wink wink wink grin CHOICE IS YOURS.
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by ooman(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2013
obadiah777: JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me

still the same as before
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2013
ooman:

still the same as before
STOP DERAILING THE MANS THREAD YOU SCOFFER angry
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by mumumugu(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2013
U heard a night mare in the afternoon..tincredible
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by alfaman2: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2013
ooman:

capisce?? cheesy

hmmm.
Thanks ooman. I used to think Obadiah was right but this sentence here is the eye opener.

You are right. Why would people complain about their normal colour?
Yes. I now understand. These jews were very racist and associated black skin with misery and poverty and hardship. So instead os saying "misfortune has befallen me", they say "my skin has turned black".
Spits on the bible!

And black men worship one of them.
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2013
GEEZ I GUESS COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON THESE DAYS. NOW I AM A WELL RESEARCHED GUY AND I HAVE LIVED AMONGST LOTS OF WHITE PEOPLE AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF ARABS OR CAUCASIANS HAS A POPULATION OF CAUCASIANS OR ARABS TURNED BLACK CHARCOAL COLOR BECAUSE OF HARDSHIP AND FAMINE. THESE PEOPLE GET MORE PALE DURING FAMINE AND HARDSHIP. THEY DONT TURN BLACK. NOW NEGROS ON THE OTHER HAND TURN FROM BROWN TO BLACK IN EXTREME HARDSHIP AND POVERTY AND BEING UNDER THE SUN IN HOMELESSNESS. GO TO NORTHERN NIGERIA, ALL THE HOMELESS PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE HEAT HAVE TURNED BLACK. THIS WAS THE SAME TEMPERATURE IN THE NORTH-EAST AFRICAN REGION WHERE ANCIENT ISRAEL LIVED. I SUGGEST SOME OF YOU GO COLLECT YOUR SCHOOL FEES BACK BECAUSE IT HAS NOT HELPED YOUR THINKING

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2013
Why would Obadiah answering that attention seeker. And you even took your time out to type and quote so many bible verses.

Mehnnn u r like Jesus,

I on the other hand, I am like Moses, No time for iranu.. May God grant me such patience. Especially wen it comes to answering f00ls who are very well informed bout the truth but intentionally ignore or act ignorant cuz of cheap online popularity

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2013
Ijogz K: Why would Obadiah answering that attention seeker. And you even took your time out to type and quote so many bible verses.

Mehnnn u r like Jesus,

I on the other hand, I am like Moses, No time for iranu.. May God grant me such patience. Especially wen it comes to answering f00ls who are very well informed bout the truth but intentionally ignore or act ignorant cuz of cheap online popularity
LOL IJOGZ NORMALLY I WOULD NOT DEVOTE MUCH TIME TO LOGICBOYS FOLLY BUT THIS HIS DREAM IS VERY POIGNANT AND THERE IS EDIFICATION IN IT FOR ALL OF US. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SEEING VISIONS IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS OF NUKES AND WORLD WAR AND DESTRUCTION. THIS IS FULFILLING THIS PROPHESY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN JUST IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE DESTRUCTION
JOEL 2 VS 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: <<< HE HAS JUST BEEN INITIATED INTO THE JOEL 2 VS 28 CLUB. THIS IS EDIFICATION FOR THOSE OF US IN THE FAITH AND PROOF THAT WE ARE SCONDS AWAY FROM MAYHEM AND DESTRUCTION AND TO BE STEDFAST LEST WE LOSE OUR SHIRT AND BE CAUGHT NA-KED.
IF YOU FOLLOW THAT JOEL CHAPTER ON DOWN TO CHAPTER 3 IS WHEN IT STARTS DESCRIBING THE WAR. AND THATS THE VISION OF WHAT THEY WOULD BE SEEING
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by ooman(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2013
alfaman2:

hmmm.
Thanks ooman. I used to think Obadiah was right but this sentence here is the eye opener.

You are right. Why would people complain about their normal colour?
Yes. I now understand. These jews were very racist and associated black skin with misery and poverty and hardship. So instead os saying "misfortune has befallen me", they say "my skin has turned black".
Spits on the bible!

And black men worship one of them.

obadiah has gone completely god-crazy
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2013
The UPPERCASE-crazy dude, Obadiah777, has some interesting perspective. I will like to know what religion/denomination/sect/cult (tick the appropraite) he belongs. Like the way he analyses things even though I feel it is complete bunkum.
Re: I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2013
ooman:

obadiah has gone completely god-crazy

SAYS THE SCOFFER
PhenomenonVFX: The UPPERCASE-crazy dude, Obadiah777, has some interesting perspective. I will like to know what religion/denomination/sect/cult (tick the appropraite) he belongs. Like the way he analyses things even though I feel it is complete bunkum.
MY RELIGION ? JAMES 1 VS 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. << FATHERLESS AND WIDOWS MEANS THE POWERLESS. THATS MY RELIGION wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blatant Contradictions In The Bible / 12 Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do And Consider Normal / (part 4).TRAITS OF OGBANJE SPIRITS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.