Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tutorial & Software To Build Your Small Business Portfolio Website Yourself - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial & Software To Build Your Small Business Portfolio Website Yourself (611 Views)

Design Your Own Website & Bulksms Website Yourself / Top 5 Software To Build Your Small Business Portfolio Website Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial & Software To Build Your Small Business Portfolio Website Yourself by miracle4(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2013
We are discussing on the top five Novice Ready Software to Build Your Small Business Portfolio Website Yourself without knowing a single html code .

It is your right to have your business online irrespective of the size and financial strength of your company or firm . In this age of social media and web 3.0 craziness many real clients usually find it unpleasant making a simple search of your business name on google / other popular search engines without coming up with a decent result, this can in turn push them over to your competitor who has a functional website with customer support .
What Other Ways can you build an authority Page for your Business / Company Without Having an Official Website?

One of the many ways you can establish your company presence online is :

The use of Professional Social Media Business Pages (Fan Pages )
Submitting Your Business to Yellow Pages and Business Directories
Creating A Thread on Popular Forum With Your Business Name as the Topic and Listing all your products and services
Submitting Your Business to Corporate Listing Sites / Services

The con and caprices : While the benefits of the above mentioned methods can’t be overlooked the dis-advantages seems to outweigh the Merits of using this cheap methods for you company pages.

Merits:

It’s Free
It’s much more easier to set up
No host / domain Name is needed

De-Merits:

You have no right over the contents (the social Network / site can decide to ban you or delete your contents any day)
Clients won’t trust those pages ‘cos any one can just wake up and create it
Forum topics could earn you negative comments and as such negative reputation for your company (you can't delete comments on your threads )
The Site can decide to close down any day after all they are not obligated to you.

How Do I Create a Business Portfolio Site for my Company by Myself Without knowing a single html code or on a tight budget ?

Hiring professional web-developers Nowadays as a small company could be one heck of a burden ‘cos their charges will even scare you away beyond negotiation. My passion for small business getting online led me to creating this awesome Tutorial , Owing to my belief that this will help fashion Designers , Hairstyle-rs and Barbers , Small restaurant Owners , Private Teachers , Photographers , farmers , small Retail shops owners and etc. get a business Website Using any of these “top 5 Drag and Drop Website Creation Software” any novice can design with.

[size=14pt]1.[/size] [size=15pt]Continue Reading [/size]

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Your Skills As A Webdeveloper / Inability To Sign Into Yahoo / Introducing Better Bids- You Bid; You Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.