Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories (35986 Views)

Please Don't Scroll Without Typing AMEN(PHOTO) / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2013
The new craze on facebook is to be typing amen.

If its from real pastors like adeboye, tb joshua no biggie, but nowadays some clowns are using old picture to create false stories on facebook, and ask you to like or amen, why cant people see its fake from the pictures, and will saying amen work when its based on lies?
when it mentions gods Nigerians become gullible, why na?

41 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2013
ednut1: d new crase on fb is to be typing amen on facebook, if its from real pastors like adeboye tb joshua no biggie, bt nowadays some clowns re usin old pic to create false stories on fb, nd ask u to like or amen, y cant ppls see its fake from d pics, nd will der amen work whn its based on lies, when it mentions gods nigerians become gullible, y na
If you don't understand spiritual things, why not ignore? Is it your keyboard or internet connection they use to type amen?

God works in mysterious ways. I know a man who typed amen on a post by Adeboye that was pasted on another group wall, and that evening someone called him and gave him 100000 USD... The person was a friend that he had lent some money during a rough period back in University. Because he typed AMEN, God remembered him..

So my bro, ednut abi na scotchegg, biko, leave us to type AMEN...

31 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Pygru: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
musKeeto:
If you don't understand spiritual things, why not ignore? Is it your keyboard or internet connection they use to type amen?

God works in mysterious ways. I know a man who typed amen on a post by Adeboye that was pasted on another group wall, and that evening someone called him and gave him 100000 USD... The person was a friend that he had lent some money during a rough period back in University. Because he typed AMEN, God remembered him..

grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by mumumugu(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Amen

17 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
musKeeto:

hw u don collect, whether ot not d guy type amen, d money was coming

4 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
ednut1: d new crase on fb is to be typing amen on facebook, if its from real pastors like adeboye tb joshua no biggie, bt nowadays some clowns re usin old pic to create false stories on fb, nd ask u to like or amen, y cant ppls see its fake from d pics, nd will der amen work whn its based on lies, when it mentions gods nigerians become gullible, y na
my bro the thing is caused by idleness. I've had to unfriend many cause if this nasty style. Aside Amen, those idiots also request like

7 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by ednut1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
toba: my bro the thing is caused by idleness. I've had to unfriend many cause if this nasty style. Aside Amen, those idiots also request like
does dat like giv dem miney or what
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmm Flesh and Blood have not revealed this things to you, i wanted to write an article on the above topic recently...
The typing amen,share,and like Craze on fb is a scam by internet marketers to drive traffick to their page an if possible linking it to the main site ,they want the traffic for, hence feeding fat on the Nigeria peoples Love for Religion... Case Closed.

25 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Vansnickers: 2:00am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto:

Praise Jesus. In fact with Jesus, all Bank accounts are filled.

Amen! Allah Akbar!

5 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2013
shol: Hmmm Flesh and Blood have not revealed this things to you, i wanted to write an article on the above topic recently...
The typing amen,share,and like Craze on fb is a scam by internet marketers to drive traffick to their page an if possible linking it to the main site ,they want the traffic for, hence feeding fat on the Nigeria peoples Love for Religion... Case Closed.
nigerians too gullible, u will see pic of 4 years ago, dey will manupulate fake story to it, nd d mumus go dey type amen, like 50000 comments

3 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 01, 2013
Facebook is a satanic tool used to gather info about people for his new age agenda. God doesnt use facebook so typing amen and liking are all based on stupidity. If you really want to sympathize with the suffering, go to the streets, they are out there- beggars,orphans etc donate to them. If you dont go OUT THERE, these facebook scammers in the name of one daddy G.O will move from telling you to just like and type amen to telling you to pay into bank accounts.

8 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by wazobiaforu(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2013
I so much hate that thing with passion, they almost turn people to fool with some prayer like curse:

* if you want to be successful in life press like.

* if you want Jesus to help you and your family write amen.

* if you dont want accident to happen to you and your family this year say amen

Is sh*it upon sh*it , i know with time people will brain up and ignore the sh*it

9 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 12:39am On May 02, 2013
wazobia_for_u: I so much hate that thing with passion, they almost turn people to fool with some prayer like curse:

Is sh*it upon sh*it , i know with time people will brain up and ignore the sh*it

Guy those niguhs really got you, from your post i can deduce you've typed amen and like posts like Mad...

7 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by nenergy(m): 4:43am On May 02, 2013
Only the gullible and spiritually dull comment on such posts.

3 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by wazobiaforu(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2013
shol:

Guy those niguhs really got you, from your post i can deduce you've typed amen and like posts like Mad...

Me? You need to know That am not the religious type, I have blocked many people bcus of that shit
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 9:43am On May 07, 2013
Van snickers:

Praise Jesus. In fact with Jesus, all Bank accounts are filled.

Amen! Allah Akbar!

Through Obatala, the one and only begotten of Chukwu.. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by JJ4God(f): 10:22am On May 08, 2013
Is a serious issue on FB
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 10:38am On May 08, 2013
wazobia_for_u: I so much hate that thing with passion, they almost turn people to fool with some prayer like curse:

lol. grin
So sad that these are adults blatantly being conned.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 10:39am On May 08, 2013
shol:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2013
ASE!
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by kponkedenge(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2013
Awumen

1 Like

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by caesaraba(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2013
Only Eediots do that. Unfortunately, they are so many angry
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by naptu2: 12:24pm On May 12, 2013
It's usually done to generate traffic. Some post prayers, some post fake stories, while others post obscene pictures. The pictures are usually set to the all access "public" setting. If you comment or "like" the post, it'll appear to all your friends. Most of those things are usually linked to blogs or some other money making scheme.

1 Like

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2013
That shit helps me identity very gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by ezedolar: 12:28pm On May 12, 2013
I hate it with passion
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Adeks(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2013
@Op. Thanks 4 raising this topic. It's so annoying how they would formulate a very odd story, and at d end ask u to type amen or like. The most annoying is those gullible people who still go ahead to type 'amen'. Amen on lies Just because of traffic I hope many of them will see this post and wise up and stop attracting curses upon themselves. Kudos
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Uchenna42(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2013
Amen grin

7 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by s3nn2x(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2013
I thought I was the only one. I am a Christian, but I have never typed amen or liked any of those pages. Those guys are using people's situation to drive traffic. I saw one recently, it was something about a fatal accident and the picture was uploaded, then the op wrote something like 'if you don't want this to happen to you or any member of your family type amen', for goodness sake people were typing amen. I have never seen a negative comment, expect the op deletes them sha.

4 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Israel5(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2013
amen is a word of agreement meaning 'so be it' so typing it takes and adds nothing. those people you are talking about want the vain honour of having the most liked comment or most commented status. this topic has entered frontpage. if you want your topic to enter front page, like this. if not, ignore
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Emmysteve(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2013
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST TYPE AMEN. hahahahah jobless fellows, thankGod i av unliked all the useless page already

1 Like

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 12, 2013
naptu2: It's usually done to generate traffic. Some post prayers, some post fake stories, while others post obscene pictures. The pictures are usually set to the all access "public" setting. undecidedIf you comment or "like" the post, it'll appear to all your friends. Most of those things are usually linked to blogs or some other money making scheme.

In other words, most bloggers use religious fiction to manipulate people, in order to generate traffic.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Gentiejag(f): 12:30pm On May 12, 2013
They are just stupid...dats wat i think!:..honestly if thats how it works, no one would be begging or be poor.

They say ''type jesus protect me''..and people keep typing. Type it and stand in front of a trailer on third mainland and lets see what happens.....

Do not mock God, miracles are different from magic-stunts!

They just annoy me everytym, i av blocked many friends and i will continue blocking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.