Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Will Nigeria Educational System Get Revive From Exam Malpractice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Will Nigeria Educational System Get Revive From Exam Malpractice (648 Views)

Choosing Between My Job And Educational Career / I Want To Revive My IT Career. Please Advice! / Are Myths About Nigeria's Educational System True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Educational System Get Revive From Exam Malpractice by Aabheaven(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2013
There is something i have noticed right from my secondary school days and now at my university days that exam malpractice is now a norm and no one cares about the effect of this eyeshore that biting deep into our education system at every level of life.i remember during my secondary school while writing my waec,i ask one of my colleagues why he indulge in exam malpractice,he told me that he does not believe in his ability to pass any exam.i said to my self 'whao' this has really killed self believe in candidates and has brought inferior complex to many student.If this is not taken care of our educational values will die of.I sincerely want to ask do you believe our educational system can be revived.
Re: Will Nigeria Educational System Get Revive From Exam Malpractice by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2013
Aabheaven: There is something i have noticed right from my secondary school days and now at my university days that exam malpractice is now a norm and no one cares about the effect of this eyeshore that biting deep into our education system at every level of life.i remember during my secondary school while writing my waec,i ask one of my colleagues why he indulge in exam malpractice,he told me that he does not believe in his ability to pass any exam.i said to my self 'whao' this has really killed self believe in candidates and has brought inferior complex to many student.If this is not taken care of our educational values will die of.I sincerely want to ask do you believe our educational system can be revived.
please sir, I was not in the class sir, I went to wee-wee, so sir, please what is the question again sir?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pay For My IEEE Membership Fee / How To Print Recharge Card Off All Network / Health , Safety And Environmental Training In Nigeria By Www.kafelagc.co.uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.