Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

5 Crude Facts About Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Crude Facts About Ladies (2147 Views)

Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / 5 UNDENIABLE Facts About Ladies. / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Crude Facts About Ladies by texbaba1: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Based on my experience and experiences of other people close to me, i have come to realise this facts about ladies. That is, 90% of ladies share this charateristics. This is not to spite the ladies but to highligth some facts and hope they make amends and stop blaming men all the time. I detified a lot more but let me just stick to this 5 for now:

1) Most ladies want to be loved truely, but would love back truely...only when its convinient for them.

2)Ladies want the truth, but cant handle it when told.

3)Most things ladies complain about men, they would do worse if they are in the same situation with that man.

4)Try to be extremely nice to a lady and she will extremely take you for a fool/maga, even tho you are just been yourslf.

5)Most ladies want a loving, caring, and nice guy, but they are not ready to be that type of lady to the guy.

The bottom line is that men are more sacrificial and responsible than women when they are put under the same situations.
Lets hear your views.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2013
That number 4, I've been in such awkward situations so many times.

1 Like

Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by sigmond: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
G-d created man, then he saw that man was lonely, then G-d put man to sleep and created a helper for him called woman.the woman is to
wash
cook
take care of the home
take care of the man
take car of the children
bear children

2 Likes

Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by jntyjnty007(f): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
I think my definition of crude is completely different. Why do you state it is a crude fact that women can't handle the truth? Or why do you think any of your 5 points are crude?
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
undecided women don't simply cheat on someone because they admired another man's bigger butt. How is that sacrificial
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by dBard: 3:23am On May 01, 2013
They may not,be 'facts', but true they are as most guys will testify.
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by pleep(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: undecided women don't simply cheat on someone because they admired another man's bigger butt. How is that sacrificial
Women will cheat on him because the other man had a bigger wallet

Sooooooo much better.

Most ladies are dumb sha wink
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 7:09am On May 01, 2013
pleep: Women will cheat on him because the other man had a bigger wallet

Sooooooo much better.

Most ladies are dumb sha wink
don't see how she is dumb...the same money the other man coud have invested on other sensible things he uses it on a woman...win and dine women at fancy resturaunts, buy or rent her property, buy the time he decides to get married he has nothing else sensible besides his salary for that month... undecided
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by Youngpo413: 8:04am On May 01, 2013
Very true,especially 4 and 5,as for me I don pass that kind level and i no get time with this thing called love,cuz true true it doesn't exist,if am lying,why do people still cheat on their loved one's.
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by Indifferent(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2013
Na that no.1 wey i hate pass. U go dey chyk girl wey give green light she go dey do shakara. When u don waka e, she no go beleive am
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2013
3 and 4 is so true!
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by galadima77(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2013
how did u come about the 90%?
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 9:21am On May 01, 2013
interesting
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by chikeorji123(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2013
They want a honest man as if they will handle such man once GOD present it to them.
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by vizboy(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2013
Seriously true talk.

My favourite quote: who says love dont cost a thing try am with naija babe.
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 9:29am On May 01, 2013
Be more specific on no 3.
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by BarryX(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2013
These are facts that cut across cultures. But some particular set of women take them to the extreme that's where it's really bad. Some understand these are facts and they tried to adjust and manage the situation.
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by pleep(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2013
carefreewannabe: Be more specific on no 3.
lesbain relationships. need i say more?

the domestic violence rate is almost 10 times higher than in hetero couples.
Re: 5 Crude Facts About Ladies by pleep(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2013
@ number 4, trying the same thing over and over is the mark of insanity

everyone tells nice guys to stop being push-overs but you never listen. Dat one na your onn fault!

(1) (Reply)

Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? / What Does Women Cherish Most In Their Body? / That Guy/girl You're Friend Zoning May Just Be The Right One For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.