Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. (25942 Views)

Florida Woman Arrested For Beating Up Hubby Who Wouldn't Stop Farting In Bed. / Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage..... / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2013
okay i know this sounds very silly..i know..but i want to ask, can u 'pollute' in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend?? I can't fart in front of mine. My stomach was rumbling yesterday..i kept holding it and sending it back..(the consequential feeling is bad!) angry
Not dat i'm not even free with my bf.. guys have given me the impression dat its so unladylike to do dat.
Pls don't comment 'st upid question', i knew dat already.

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Lagusta(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2013
Any biach that tries that bull$h¡t with me will get a one-way ticket out of my life....... angry

13 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Enegod(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Lagusta: Any biach that tries that bull$h¡t with me will get a one-way ticket out of my life....... angry
can u imagine?! Dats wicked na. Anyway my qst is, since u can't allow a girl to do it, hope u too don't release it in front of her??

5 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Lagusta(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2013
booqee: can u imagine?! Dats wicked na. Anyway my qst is, since u can't allow a girl to do it, hope u too don't release it in front of her??

hahahahah... I was just joking ooo, i'll just caution and correct her...

And to your second question, i dont usually fart, cos i drink lots of water every morning and use the toilet everyday.... But if it ultimately comes, then i go outside or excuse myself somehow......

11 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by 360command: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Wen I fvuck girls, dey fart! Those type of farts do not smell. But the normal means by which a lady or guys farts in front of their love life is imminent. Its bound to happen but one just needs to control it and when u do that, ask for a pardon. Dats ol

4 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Enegod(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Enegod(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
if your bf/gf cant fart or burp in front of you...dont trust the persn

34 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by 360command: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
booqee: okay i know this sounds very silly..i know..but i want to ask, can u 'pollute' in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend?? I can't pollute in front of mine. My stomach was rumbling yesterday..i kept holding it and sending it back..(the consequential feeling is bad!) angry
Not dat i'm not even free with my bf.. guys have given me the impression dat its so unladylike to do dat.
Pls don't comment 'stupid question', i knew dat already.
. @ op do u fart wen u slip wit ur lova?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
^^who tell you say i dey sleep with my lover??

5 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Enegod(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
^^who u come the sleep wit?

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Biim: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
This thread go sweet oh! grin

#following#

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Coefficient(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lol funny thread. Lemme sit back for some entertainment grin
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by bebe2(f): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
its disgusting, its a turn off but guys seem to think its ok to do it especialy after a few years of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by lifestyle1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
booqee: My stomach was rumbling yesterday..i kept holding it and sending it back..(the consequential feeling is bad!) angry

GoD SAVE YOU SAY YOU NO SHI.T FOR PANT... whICH would have been more embarrassing....

4 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by MsPweshy(f): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Tho, it embarassn buh wetin concern me...ah dy do am anyhw. grin

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by lifestyle1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
booqee: ^^who tell you say i dey sleep with my lover??

Then what do you do with him ?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by lifestyle1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Tho, it embarassn buh wetin concern me...ah dy do am anyhw. grin

[s]what do u expect ? she's from Niger delta. lipsrsealed[/s]
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
@ op oya na who u dey sleep with?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by lifestyle1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Enegod: if your bf/gf cant fart or burp in front of you...dont trust the persn

Says who ?

4 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Ebestsmscom: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
NEVER!

There should be an atom of respect.

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by johnnobles: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
its part of the fun, i use to do it while single and at times they reply me with a bigger one and we laff over it. even now that am married we do it more, we take caution that our kids are not around anyway. common! mess while it last and if it smell assume say na oxygen

17 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Irritant: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
I love when my GF fart in front of me because it shows how real one can be ,I hate artificial People...I. Always tell my girl to feel free when ever she want to drop a bomb in front of me because we are in grin a democracy and it shows that we are both keeping it real....when I also retaliate with loud n smelling fart like generator noise...ehehehehehehe

27 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Ekans: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
A big and loud fart makes my day,no dulling at all.But from a lady?,na wa cos dem own de over smell.

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by sagytariusTM1: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
My Ex and I used it for competition. It was lotta fun.

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nightshift(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
It depends on people's culture. In Igboland, it's not ok, especially after some hours of having enjoyed pouded-yam with ofe onugbu cooked with stockfish. Whereas in Germany, after farting, your partner will say 'Gesundheit'(meaning 'good health to you'). Anyway, you can't always beat nature, no matter how you try to control not letting one 'off'. Have you ever imagined why older people release the 'bomb' often than young people?

3 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Swaggot00(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
see talk' u wan kum dy lie kum dy form holy 4 here abi? we knw ur type..
my g.f kinda develop dis new type of play nw (abi wetin i fit cal am nw) weneva we done or wen she aint putin anythng on, she wld put both hands on her bottom and start showin me her a.s.s.hole (nt her V bt hole) n wld even try to sit on my face (Gawd! ) Tld her to stop, bt she think im jst pretendin i dnt lyk it n she think its funny. Getin kinda tired of d gal nw slf
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by djeezy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
It's embarassing and shows no sign of respect. Ain't good making your partner uncomfortable. I can't subscribe to that.

5 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by okechukwu2013: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Until you are free to fart in front of your partner married or not then the relationship still never marture. Wetin? I dey compete with my wife for that oh

4 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
i can do it infront of him, and vise visar......dats the fun of it. we are close enof to understand dat there's no particular place for it, like toilet when u wanna poo, bathroom when u wanna bath. no particular place for fartssss.

5 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Well for ladies it's a bit unlady like, you may get used to it, and may even do it in public

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) / Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.