Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 (48661 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2013
dayokanu:

So how is Bale different from Ronaldo?
Is Bale even close to Ronaldo when it comes to skill? Please you guys are joking here. Putting Bale in the same sentence as Ronaldo..
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Is Bale even close to Ronaldo when it comes to skill? Please you guys are joking here. Putting Bale in the same sentence as Ronaldo..

There has been nothing skillful about Ronaldo since he got to real'

All he does now is run and shoot.

When was the last time you see Ronaldo display any effisive skill.

Madrid took away the skills from Ronaldo and just turned him into a scoring machine
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Madrid took away the skills from Ronaldo and just turned him into a scoring machine

You definitely missed a lot. Let me find a vid for you.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2013
dayokanu:

haba DK... not cool

I no too like the guy o... hes too robotic for my liking but baale is a cut of the same cloth but a british wannabe
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You definitely missed a lot. Let me find a vid for you.

If you bring a youtube clip of Garba Lawal you would also see some skills.

EVery football follower knows Ronaldo of Madrid is less skillful than the Ronaldo of Man Utd
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2013
biolabee:

haba DK... not cool

I no too like the guy o... hes too robotic for my liking but baale is a cut of the same cloth but a british wannabe

Every footballer has his strength and plays to their advantage. Some players have the best of all Worlds. So when someone says check what Zidane said about Bale, it is funny because Zidane is one of Hazard's biggest fans.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2013
dayokanu:

If you bring a youtube clip of Garba Lawal you would also see some skills.

EVery football follower knows Ronaldo of Madrid is less skillful than the Ronaldo of Man Utd

That is a fake myth. Can you find a clip that can make Park look as good as Messi, Ronaldhino or Quaresma. That is a big lie. A youtube clips shows the best a player can achieve. How come Park, Garba, Carrick, Sidwell don't have the kind of hits Messi, Ronaldo, CR7, Quaresma generate.

Check this vid and please I will like to see a clip of Bale that will come close. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjiJDCQgQiU
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

That is a fake myth. Can you find a clip that can make Park look as good as Messi, Ronaldhino or Quaresma. That is a big lie. A youtube clips shows the best a player can achieve. How come Park, Garba, Carrick, Sidwell don't have the kind of hits Messi, Ronaldo, CR7, Quaresma generate.

Check this vid and please I will like to see a clip of Bale that will come close. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjiJDCQgQiU

No Video editing software can make Bale look better than CR7. Man the guy got skills.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2013
biolabee: haba DK... not cool

I no too like the guy o... hes too robotic for my liking but bale is a cut of the same cloth but a british wannabe

Thats the truth The ROnaldo of Madrid is just a goal scoring machine and speed star even the twinkle toes he was known for in England has now gone all he see is run and shoot

And whats the basis for the argument here sef.

The fact that Zidane said something about a player most likely wouldnt count. A coach is the better judge of a player not another player

I am sure you know that Pele though Godwin Okpara and Nii Odartey Lamptey would win World footballer of the Year award
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2013
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2013
joseph1013:

Why should we forget about PFA? Fellow players who play against them week in week out voted the best player, not just compared to the overrated Hazard but in the whole league, and you sit on your couch telling us to forget about the award.

Some people's sentimental bias just does not have part 2. Even at Chelsea, Mata has made a greater impact this season than Hazard.
Compare Hazard and Moses, or Hazard and Kagawa, and I might agree (eventhough Kagawa was better at Dortmund shocked shocked shocked. Hope Ferguson gives him more playing time while he becomes injury-free).
Better than the guy who dominated French football league for two seasons. You gat to be a comedian. You got more jokes. grin grin Where should I send the text for more.

LOSC Lille Métropole forward Eden Hazard has been voted France's player of the season by his peers for the second year running.

Having starred in Les Dogues' domestic double triumph in 2010/11, the 21-year-old has excelled once more, finding the net 17 times while contributing a league-high 14 assists.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2013
dayokanu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_D5NudxbbA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did you actually watch the CR7 clip? You just proved my point that no video editing software can make Bale look as Good as CR7. That Bale Clip was no were close.

I still wonder why you posted it. Please watch the clip and see that CR7 is very skillful at Real Madrid. As for Bale, I repeat speed and power. Hazard is a far better player.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 9:25pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I said Bale is Speed and Power. Hazard has both Speed, Power and has the skill which makes me put him above Bale.
Zidane said:

"They would be getting the best player in Europe this season and he is at an age where he can still play at the top for another 10 years. What I like about him is that he has this electric pace but also a big footballing brain to go with it. That is very rare."

[color=#000099]Please, d

The point Is for you to see how highly he is considered. He might not be the best in Europe but he is the best in the premiership. You dont just rate people because you like them, you rate them based on their performances on the field of play. Bale is a better player abeg. Why is it even up for argument?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 9:32pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=thegoodjoehunt]
[color=#000099]Better than the guy who dominated French football league for two seasons. You gat to be a comedian. You got more jokes. grin grin Where should I send the text for more.
[b]
LOSC Lille Métropole forward Eden Hazard has been voted France's player of the season by his peers for the second year running.

Having starred in Les Dogues' domestic double triumph in 2010/11, the 21-year-old has excelled once more, finding the net 17 times while contributing a league-

Ha ha...so Kagawa is the only point you have to raise in what I wrote. Shows how much you teally love this guy.

So you seriously want to compare the french league with the German league? You know how influential Kagawa was for Dortmund in winning the Bundesliga with record points last season? Unless you watch the games, which most people dont do anyway, you have no right to even comment on Kagawa. That guy is a baller. I CONSIDER BOTH OF THEM CLOSE BUT I WILL PERSONALLY PICK KAGAWA. MY OPINION (at least I'm honest to admit that)
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 9:33pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Every footballer has his strength and plays to their advantage. Some players have the best of all Worlds. So when someone says check what Zidane said about Bale, it is funny because Zidane is one of Hazard's biggest fans.

Yet the same Zizou obviously rate Bale higher than Hazard. That says a lot.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2013
joseph1013:

Yet the same Zizou obviously rate Bale higher than Hazard. That says a lot.
Zizou is just making Bale feel good, so they can sign him. Zizou is a long die hard supporter of Hazard. I knew that long before I ever watched Hazard at Lille.

Bale had a wonderful season but Hazard was the better player.

Hazard kicking that Ball boy against Swansea in the Carling Cup is really what took the chance of Hazard winning the award.

Yet upon the kicking, he was still nominated. Think of it.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2013
joseph1013:
Ha ha...so Kagawa is the only point you have to raise in what I wrote. Shows how much you teally love this guy.

So you seriously want to compare the french league with the German league? You know how influential Kagawa was for Dortmund in winning the Bundesliga with record points last season? Unless you watch the games, which most people dont do anyway, you have no right to even comment on Kagawa. That guy is a baller. I CONSIDER BOTH OF THEM CLOSE BUT I WILL PERSONALLY PICK KAGAWA. MY OPINION (at least I'm honest to admit that)
(

Please, they are not close and were never close. Please Hazard is on his way to become the best player in the world. Kagawa will never get to that level. That is being honest. cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 10:39pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Zizou is just making Bale feel good, so they can sign him. Zizou is a long die hard supporter of Hazard. I knew that long before I ever watched Hazard at Lille.

Bale had a wonderful season but Hazard was the better player.

Hazard kicking that Ball boy against Swansea in the Carling Cup is really what took the chance of Hazard winning the award.

Yet upon the kicking, he was still nominated. Think of it.

That he is a longtime admirer does not stop him from saying that Bale is the best this season (something I agree is going too far)in a league where he obviously knows Hazard is playing in. So by inference, he rates Bale higher than Hazard.
And if you're saying he said it to make Bale feel good, why is Madrid not buying Hazard if he is SO good. Madrid is obviously desperate to get La Decima and would welcome anyone who can help them win it.

Guy, Bale is a match winner. He performs at the big stage, against top clubs. Do you have any idea how many match winning goals he's scored for Totthenham this season? Do you know his absence cost them the Europa League and why his club is still struggling with pathetic Arsenal for fourth place. I used to think he was british hype until this season when he won me over.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2013
joseph1013:

That he is a longtime admirer does not stop him from saying that Bale is the best this season (something I agree is going too far)in a league where he obviously knows Hazard is playing in. So by inference, he rates Bale higher than Hazard.
And if you're saying he said it to make Bale feel good, why is Madrid not buying Hazard if he is SO good. Madrid is obviously desperate to get La Decima and would welcome anyone who can help them win it.

Guy, Bale is a match winner. He performs at the big stage, against top clubs. Do you have any idea how many match winning goals he's scored for Totthenham this season? Do you know his absence cost them the Europa League and why his club is still struggling with pathetic Arsenal for fourth place. I used to think he was british hype until this season when he won me over.

Zidane and Mourinho don't have a good relationship. Zidane wanted Hazard but Mourinho being the boss didn't agree with Zidane. That was why Hazard didn't join Madrid. As I said before Bale is Speed and Power but he lacks skill. What he does works for him.

Bale isn't a complete player and scoring winners does not mean you are the reason for the success. Yes Bale was the best player for Tottenham but he wasn't the best player of the league. Well it is still a matter of choice. Most of those voting Bale in that award are English people. The English players rate strength as a key ingredient of success.

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 10:48pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please, they are not close and were never close. Please Hazard is on his way to become the best player in the world. Kagawa will never get to that level. That is being honest. cheesy
HA HA HA HA HA ... Best player in the world? LWKMD... Dream on dear brother. The best he will get is a top 10 nomination and that is even been optimistic.
If Ferguson gives Kagawa the belief and plays him regularly (baring injuries), you will see what a monster he is. Might not be the best in the world, but the football world would notice him.

Come, I dont even get all this hype about him. Before we consider him the best in the premiership, is it not common-sensical tht we start at his club level? Is he the best player this season for Chelsea? Has he contributed more than Mata this season? In the PFA award, what was his position? did he gather more votes than Mata?
You obviously can do better than this.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2013
joseph1013:
HA HA HA HA HA ... Best player in the world? LWKMD... Dream on dear brother. The best he will get is a top 10 nomination and that is even been optimistic.
If Ferguson gives Kagawa the belief and plays him regularly (baring injuries), you will see what a monster he is. Might not be the best in the world, but the football world would notice him.

Come, I dont even get all this hype about him. Before we consider him the best in the premiership, is it not common-sensical tht we start at his club level? Is he the best player this season for Chelsea? Has he contributed more than Mata this season? In the PFA award, what was his position? did he gather more votes than Mata?
You obviously can do better than this.

Let us leave fan talk, no journalist or player or coach have ever mentioned Kagawa having the potential to reach the level of CR7 or Messi. Many have said that of Hazard. Please Hazard >> Bale >> Kagawa .
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 11:01pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=thegoodjoehunt]

[color=#000099]Zidane and Mourinho don't have a good relationship. Zidane wanted Hazard but Mourinho being the boss didn't agree with Zidane. That was why Hazard didn't join Madrid. As I said before Bale is Speed and Power but he lacks skill. What he does works for him.

Bale isn't a complete player and scoring winners does not mean you are the reason for the success. Yes Bale was the best player for Tottenham but he wasn't the best player of the league. Well it is still [quote/]

The way we shift goal posts when comparing players is unbelievable. Mourinho is hOt-headed yet he accepted Zizou's recommendation of Varane and has turned him to a defending monster, yet Hazard's case is different. Okay, now that Mourinho is leaving why is Madrid not bidding for him? If Bale goes to RM, he will be a first-team player. The same cannot be said of Hazard.

You keep talking about pace and power and skill in your comparism. BALE'S pace and power is way ahead of Hazard's. But let's say Hazard wins for Skills. So Bale takes pace and power against Hazard's Skill. 2 Vs 1. Who wins? Cmon, man!

You dont agree that Match-winning potentials should be used. Why? We rate Ronaldo and Messi, even RVP and Suarez by their match-winning qualities yet we should not do that to Bale? DOUBLE STANDARD!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2013
joseph1013:

The way we shift goal posts when comparing players is unbelievable. Mourinho is hOt-headed yet he accepted Zizou's recommendation of Varane and has turned him to a defending monster, yet Hazard's case is different. Okay, now that Mourinho is leaving why is Madrid not bidding for him? If Bale goes to RM, he will be a first-team player. The same cannot be said of Hazard.

You keep talking about pace and power and skill in your comparism. BALE'S pace and power is way ahead of Hazard's. But let's say Hazard wins for Skills. So Bale takes pace and power against Hazard's Skill. 2 Vs 1. Who wins? Cmon, man!

You dont agree that Match-winning potentials should be used. Why? We rate Ronaldo and Messi, even RVP and Suarez by their match-winning qualities yet we should not do that to Bale? DOUBLE STANDARD!
(Quo

If Hazard and Bale go to Real Today, Hazard will outclass him hands down. That is a league that Skillful players are adored. Remember when Owen, Graveson, McMannaman, Beckham went to Real. They all ended up on the bench including Beckham under Capello.

Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez and RVP are highly skillful players. Not just running and pushing players.

Real Madrid can't go for Hazard now. First of all, Mourinho is still the coach. Secondly Hazard is on an expensive contract. It will be cheaper to buy Bale now than Hazard. Hazard just joined Chelsea this season.

Finally I repeat. Hazard is going to be up there with the best players in the world and Bale or Kagawa will never be. I will advice Bale to shun Real Madrid and stay at Man Utd. If he goes to Madrid, he will know that CR7 is actually skillful and not a Usain Bolt player.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 11:13pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Let us leave fan talk, no journalist or player or coach have ever mentioned Kagawa having the potential to reach the level of CR7 or Messi. Many have said that of Hazard. Please Hazard >> Bale >> Kagawa .

Again, you are shifting goal posts in your comparisms. If it is about the mention of player to reach the potential of Ronaldo, Bale is consistently talked about day in day out. Bale beats Hazard with that.

But obviously you only want us to apply that rule to Kagawa, and not to Bale. NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR AT ALL!!

And also, when did we start giving people awards for what they have not become. That was what they said about Freedy Adu being Pele yet we know the story. What about our beloved Stanley Okoro and Chrisantus? People can say all they can, but time is the best judge. All we are concerned about is the present. And with what we have right now, the best players in England say Bale is better than Hazard. And judging by past performances (because Kagawa has been hit with injuries this season), I say Kagawa is a little bit better than Hazard. (My Sentiment)
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 11:13pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Again, you are shifting goal posts in your comparisms. If it is about the mention of player to reach the potential of Ronaldo, Bale is consistently talked about day in day out. Bale beats Hazard with that.

But obviously you only want us to apply that rule to Kagawa, and not to Bale. NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR AT ALL!!

And also, when did we start giving people awards for what they have not become. That was what they said about Freedy Adu being Pele yet we know the story. What about our beloved Stanley Okoro and Chrisantus? People can say all they can, but time is the best judge. All we are concerned about is the present. And with what we have right now, the best players in England say Bale is better than Hazard. And judging by past performances (because Kagawa has been hit with injuries this season), I say Kagawa is a little bit better than Hazard. (My Sentiment)
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2013
joseph1013:

Hazard is the first player to come to the EPL and win man of the match in his first 3 games. Even Bale can't do that. Please give Hazard his props, he is from a different cloth from people like Saviola and Adriano. These names are real hypes. Not an overaged Okoro, Chrisantus and Adu. grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2013
joseph1013:

During Nigeria '99, some Port-Harcourt journalists went to interview Ronaldhino at Presidential Hotel Port-Harcout. One of the Journalist named Sam Atasia said, this is Ronaldhino. He is the NEW RONALDO and he will one day be the best player in the world. Will you say he is just awarding titles?

Kagawa was never even the best player in Bundesliga. grin grin Talkless of the world. As for Bale, he should enjoy this season. Suarez was caught up with the biting incident (clearly beat Bale this season), Hazard was with the Ball boy incident. Let us see next season.

I hope Kagawa will compete. Look at the fake PFA putting Danny Welbeck who scored one goal a whole season in the list for PFA best young player. What a joke.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 11:32pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

[color=#000099]If Hazard and Bale go to Real Today, Hazard will outclass him hands down. That is a league that Skillful players are adored. Remember when Owen, Graveson, McMannaman, Beckham went to Real. They all ended up on the bench including Beckham under Capello.

Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez and RVP are highly skillful players. Not just running and pushing players.

Real Madrid can't go for Hazard now. First of all, Mourinho is still the coach. Secondly Hazard is on an

Sometimes I'm scared with the way we throw 'skills' around. Is it that Bale is zero when it has to do with skill? Does not have any skill at all? Me think that Bale might not be as skillful as Hazard but he is more skillful than Carrick. Or does he not count?
Bale is Madrid's no 1 target right now and Zidane is saying that even a price of £60m will not deter them. You think they wanna bring him there to warm the bench? Is £60m lesser than Hazard's £32m?
Is running the only attribute you see in Bale? If yes, I'll gladly seek you out so we can watch some of his matches together. Or we get his recorded matches and analyze them together over some chilled drinks.
What about technique? Passes completed? Passing accuracy? Heading? Free-kick ability? Ball distribution? Playmaking ability? POSITIONING? Are they not included when judging a player? Because Bale scores highly in these points oh.

Madrid is not a crazy club oh. They wont be desperately chasing a player who can add nada to their ambitious goals oh.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Fussbot: 11:36pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Hazard is the first player to come to the EPL and win man of the match in his first 3 games. Even Bale can't do that. Please give Hazard his props, he is from a different cloth from people like Saviola and Adriano. These names are real hypes. Not an overaged Okoro, Chrisantus and Adu. grin grin
haha...bros u funi o..is dat an achievement??who were ur fixtures pls??I can only remember wigan..
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 11:48pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Make no mistake, I'm giving Hazard his props. I'm just in agreement with you comparing him with Bale.
So when Hazard won the Man of the Match after the three games, what happened? Are they contesting for the league now? Chief, that one na initial gra-gra. How many man of the match awards has Michu won? What about Benteke? They both just came to the league this season along with Hazard. So it does not even count. Whether you win it at the beginning, at the middle or at the end, all that matters is that you win it.
Some will adapt immediately they get to the league like Aguero and Hazard, others will explode in their second season like Torres. All that matters is that they justify the money spent on them. MAN OF THE match awards three times at the beginning do not add up make anyone special.

You compare Hazard with Saviola and Adriano? Is it the Argentine Saviola and the Inter Milan dragon you are referring to? Or some others I'm not aware of? If it's the popular ones you're referring to, then Oga you need to cool temper oh. These ones have served their generations and their memories will never leave us. Respect them and stop dragging them in the mud. Even Hazard will not go that far. These guys are legends. QED!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by joseph1013: 12:03am On May 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

[color=#000099]During Nigeria '99, some Port-Harcourt journalists went to interview Ronaldhino at Presidential Hotel Port-Harcout. One of the Journalist named Sam Atasia said, this is Ronaldhino. He is the NEW RONALDO and he will one day be the best player in the world. Will you say he is just awarding titles?

Kagawa was never even the best player in Bundesliga. grin grin Talkless of the world. As for Bale, he should enjoy this season. Suarez was caught up with the biting

Any journalist can say anything they want. It may or may not come to pass. Makes me remember a guy called Yusuf Ayila. Cant remember the year that his club appeared at the UCL and played against some high profile teams. He dazzled so well that top sports journalist said he is a combination of Seedorf and Makelele. Looking back now, cant you see how stewpid they were for saying such gibberish. But believe me that at that time he played phenomenally. Just goes to show that hyping players based on one-time performances is the most ridiculous thing ever.
How many Nigerian journalists talked about Ramon Azeez as the best midfielder in his generation. Where is he now? Those things dont matter.
Now compare that with people who compared Messi with Maradona when he was younger. Right now, some people believe that he is greater. So, some come true. Some dont. C'est la vie!

Ball boy or no ball boy incident, Hazard has not impacted Chelsea more than Mata this season. You know it. All Chelsea fans know it. BENITEZ Knows it. That's why Mata plays in all the most important matches. He was rested today for Man Utd's game. But Hazard played today. It's not all important matches that he uses Hazard. Earlier in the season, he preferred Mata, Moses, Oscar and brings in Hazard in the second half.
So let's start witj Chelsea first. IF YOU CAN PROVE TO ME THAT Hazard has been better than Mata this season, then we can move on to him been better than Bale. Becasue with the current situation on ground, the jury says that Bale is better than Mata. How is that for our NEW starting point?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by A40(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Chill bro! Have u heard of The German Messi? Mario Gotze

To be honest tho Gotze >>> Hazard >>> Kagawa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.