Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Powerful Is Visual C#? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Powerful Is Visual C#? (1746 Views)

Find Out How You Can Get The Basis Of Programming By Learning Visual C-sharp. / Please Help On Executing My Visual C++ / How Powerful Is C++? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Powerful Is Visual C#? by babihouse(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
how powerful do u think this language
is? what can one really do with it?
pls share your idea

Re: How Powerful Is Visual C#? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
You can write any application you like and then just copy the files, put them on the web and it becomes a web application, It's as simple as that.
Re: How Powerful Is Visual C#? by blenyo11(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Though MS claims that all their languages are the same. But for me I think C# is the
master of all Microsoft technologies.
Re: How Powerful Is Visual C#? by babihouse(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
blenyo11: Though MS claims that all their languages are the same. But for me I think C# is the
master of all Microsoft technologies.

thanks for that
Re: How Powerful Is Visual C#? by babihouse(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
MrBible: You can write any application you like and then just copy the files, put them on the web and it becomes a web application, It's as simple as that.

nice one!
Re: How Powerful Is Visual C#? by majinice07: 8:26pm On May 04, 2013
Men its really the best......
Re: How Powerful Is Visual C#? by babihouse(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2013
majinice07: Men its really the best......

pls explain?

(1) (Reply)

Wechat Vs Whatsapp : Battle Of The Chat Apps / 2020 Fundamentals Of Python Programming Thread #1 (WITH PROJECTS) / Take A Look At Portfolio Website Designed By Taraba Youth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.