Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" (781 Views)

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" by ujutonia: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hi everyone, This question has been bothering me, i want to knw whn kids about 4 and 3yrs of age always hug nd says I love u mum,or u re d best mum. is it really from their heart or they learnt it from somewhere maybe cartoo. My kids always does that each time i get something for them or after eating.
Re: Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" by greatgod2012(f): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
ujutonia: Hi everyone, This question has been bothering me, i want to knw whn kids about 4 and 3yrs of age always hug nd says I love u mum,or u re d best mum. is it really from their heart or they learnt it from somewhere maybe cartoo. My kids always does that each time i get something for them or after eating.

yes, its real. Its from their hearts.
Re: Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" by slimyem: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
They definitely know its an expression of affection.Even if they got it from movies,at least they don't see anyone say those words while landing a slap on whom its directed to.
Their minds though little can process those expressions.
Re: Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
I think it's really from their hearts. They might be kids but they see all your efforts and sacrifices everyday and honestly, who, except you shows them that kind of love, care and attention?
My kids says i am the best mum in the Universe and it always feels like i have a billion dollars whenever they that!
Re: Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" by ujutonia: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
seriously, i do feel fullfilled within me nd as a single parent its kind of well done to my efforts jst that sometimes i do think they re saying it for saying sake. thanks all for ur response.

1 Like

Re: Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 02, 2013
Its real. Its what they feel. My 8 year old son tells me so, and only the truth can make his eyes shine so bright when he says it.

And its better to hear it from him than some lying conniving SOB anywhere else.

1 Like

Re: Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" by MMotimo: 2:45pm On May 02, 2013
@ Topic

I believe they do
Re: Does Kids Mean It Whn They Say " I Love You" by buskeske: 8:08pm On May 02, 2013
They definitely knows its meaning, anytime
My children tells me they love me, I always
Melt inside because you could see it on their
Faces that they are saying it from the
Bottom of their hearts.

(1) (Reply)

Meet 14yrs Old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Manau / I Need A House Maid / OPINION PLEASE: Who Truly Owns The First-born? The Ex-boyfriend Or The Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.