Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane (3073 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Kaymisola(f): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Like most Nollywood stars, Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha is not given to pretence. She’s always ready to vibrate and return fire-for-fire.
Last Sunday evening was not different. Following the frustration and exhaustion that greeted everyone after the AMAA awards and the endless wait at the Port-Harcourt International Airport, Chioma boarded the evening flight back to Lagos, however something happened!
Vanguard reports that a quarrel ensued between Chioma and a Lagos based female journalist, Yemisi Suleiman (who was trying to interview her), which caused the actress to loose her temper in a manner that attracted the attention of everyone on board.
Chioma claimed that the journalist was rude to her, adding that most painfully, she “called me Igbo bitch and all that’. I wouldn’t blame her because AMAA brought us together. I can conveniently pay her salary,” she fumed
A colleague of mine just said and I quote "I think Chioma needs to work on her anger issues especially in public...you will recall that she was the same person that disgraced herself even with fellow stars at the Gulder ultimate search for celebrities a few years back."
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/amaa-chioma-chukwuka-fights-vanguard.html
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Kaymisola(f): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Kaymisola: Like most Nollywood stars, Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha is not given to pretence. She’s always ready to vibrate and return fire-for-fire.
Last Sunday evening was not different. Following the frustration and exhaustion that greeted everyone after the AMAA awards and the endless wait at the Port-Harcourt International Airport, Chioma boarded the evening flight back to Lagos, however something happened!
Vanguard reports that a quarrel ensued between Chioma and a Lagos based female journalist, Yemisi Suleiman (who was trying to interview her), which caused the actress to loose her temper in a manner that attracted the attention of everyone on board.
Chioma claimed that the journalist was rude to her, adding that most painfully, she “called me Igbo bitch and all that’. I wouldn’t blame her because AMAA brought us together. I can conveniently pay her salary,” she fumed
A colleague of mine just said and I quote "I think Chioma needs to work on her anger issues especially in public...you will recall that she was the same person that disgraced herself even with fellow stars at the Gulder ultimate search for celebrities a few years back."
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/amaa-chioma-chukwuka-fights-vanguard.html
AY Comedian defends Chioma, gives his account of the fight, says the reporter is to blame
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/plane-fight-saga-ay-comedian-defends.html
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Caesar1988(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Chioma is a very nice gal who hates disrespect and injustice,u must be a foolish person for saying she should learn to manage her anger,foolish u,evrybody gets angry @a point,why call her a nauty igbo gal,dat journalist should be slapped 10 times.....gbam
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Temismith(f): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
When will u all understand dat they are human beings like us, they have a life, ther are not immune to anger and reactions like us. Anybody kud hav behaved like dat.
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Airforce1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dis chioma chukwuka or whatever she called herself is always n the news for all the wrong reasonz... ..can't she behave responsibly for once?

All dis half baked celebrities wey we get for nigeria sef
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Caesar1988(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1: Dis chioma chukwuka or whatever she called herself is always n the news for all the wrong reasonz... ..can't she behave responsibly for once?

ur mum tried to be a celeb,she failed..
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Airforce1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
Caesar1988: ur mum tried to be a celeb,she failed..

Not every iiidiot that speaks to me I speak back at .. Especially when the stuuupid idiot is not on the same level with me.
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Popowaa: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Wetin concern me

4 Likes

Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Caesar1988(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Not every iiidiot that speaks to me I speak back at .. Especially when the stuuupid idiot is not on the same level with me.
U r speaking back @ur mum nt me,i hate haters like u,dumb ass,dead millipede,haahhahahahahaha,i think say u get mouth oooo
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by studio43(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Dies grin grin grin
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
Vanguard reports that a quarrel ensued between Chioma and a Lagos based female journalist, Yemisi Suleiman

The Yemisi suleiwoman for no disturb the girl nau
Can't she read body language to know when she is being an irritant
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Airforce1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Caesar1988: U r speaking back @ur mum nt me,i hate haters like u,dumb ass,dead millipede,haahhahahahahaha ,i think say u get mouth oooo

What is dis scallywag saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say..

@the bolded, na u dey talk and na u dey laugh.. U must be mad. Stuupid boy
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
Yeah she is really nice guess she bought u car...B*
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
I guess so
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ferisidowu: I guess so
...yeah
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2013

Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Caesar1988(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

What is dis scallywag saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say..

@the bolded, na u dey talk and na u dey laugh.. U must be mad. Stuupid boy

lol...........u r were born mad,hahahhaahhahaaaha,ur fada yarsh
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Airforce1(m): 1:19am On May 01, 2013
grin grin grin I go dey pray for your quick recovery u hear? Good boi
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Nobody: 4:04am On May 01, 2013
Popowaa: Wetin concern me

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Y
O
L
O
cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Caesar1988(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2013
Airforce1: grin grin grin I go dey pray for your quick recovery u hear? Good boi
geraouttttttttttt,mpi number 1
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by fr3do(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

dude u just replied

@op how did the reporter present the 'insult'
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by ohisola(f): 11:25pm On May 01, 2013
fr3do:

dude u just replied

@op how did the reporter present the 'insult'

The 2nd or 3rd poster gav a link abt Ay's acct of the incident, click it n find out. @ least d picture proves dat Ay wil b a good witness in this case, and fr wat I read, d reporter is 101% wrong.

Mak una leave my Chioma o. Love dat girl loads, she no dey tak nonsense. If u find her trouble she go giv u double grin. If I dey lie ask Muma G (Emeka Ike gf 4 GUS)
Re: AMAA: Chioma Chukwuka Fights Vanguard Reporter On Plane by Nobody: 6:44am On May 02, 2013
Airforce1: Dis chioma chukwuka or whatever she called herself is always n the news for all the wrong reasonz... ..can't she behave responsibly for once?

half baked? Utter sh1t,,,brov ur the one that is half baked like a bad cake...chioma is a nice girl and she dresses decent, yet you call her half baked? For your infor...the reporter insulted her, he got served, and u called chioma a half baked slut? You haters sf, let me get it,ur not igbo huh? Cos i can feel d hatred..ewu ghana! Don't go and make ur own money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Man Who Spent $100k To Look Like Kim Kardashian Now Has Leaking Lips / Ramadan Mubarak! Facts, History, Dates, Greeting And Rules About The Muslim Fast / See What Pete Edochie And Halima Abubakar Used To Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.