Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! (2198 Views)

PHOTO: Check Out Prince William And Kate Middleton Nakéd In The Bath / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Henshaw In A Streetfight! - photos / Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! by yugotee: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
http://yugotee..com/2013/04/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-what.html

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge only celebrated their second wedding anniversary yesterday and with their first child on the way.

Kate may only be 31, and William 30, but a researcher and artist have conjured up what the duo could look like aged 81 and 80. Working with Nikolett Mérész for MyVoucherCodes.co.uk, researcher and artist Nickolay Lamm created an artistic interpretation of how the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge might age in the next 50 years.

Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! by kingingkinging: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I FEEL LIKE NOT AGEING. IT MAKES CARRICATURE OF ONE.

BUT WHEN I SEE PROF WOLE SOYINKA, MANDELA AND PROF AKINWUMI ISHOLA, OLD AGE BECOMES MORE APPEALING.

1 Like

Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! by tinuolababy(f): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! by Popowaa: 4:14am On May 01, 2013
Kate will still be attractive but william will look older than that good looking old man there.
Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! by anonymous6(f): 4:35am On May 01, 2013
William I can see it but the picture for Kate is over-exaggerated, she will still look youthful looking to me
Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! by Chinwem(f): 7:39am On May 01, 2013
I think William will be a bit more bald than in the pic
Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! by sniperliz(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2013
make sense....
Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs! by 50calibre(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2013
William will be completely bald by then. at just 30 his hair is already falling out.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 2face, Annie, Their Kids, Inlaw, Spend Valentine Together / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Billionaire Femi Otedola's Yacht (photos) / Jim Iyke Celebrates His Girlfriend, Dana Kinduryte On Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.