Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Access Public Offer Share In Mess - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Access Public Offer Share In Mess (904 Views)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / Afribank Public Offer / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Access Public Offer Share In Mess by KGREAT(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2008
Hi all,
Late last year when Access public offer was flag off , I bought 50,000 units of average of N700,000.ever since then I have not even border myself to verify if my application was honored or not! In my ignorant I was waiting patiently for my share certificate only to discover this week 14th April, 2008 that my application was not on the list. Though one of the, mistakes I made was that I picked the form from one of the reputable banks and filled and sent them back and paid I still have all the documents with me, I did not use any stockbroker. Please I need your advice on how to go about this mess I don’t want to loose money .Egbami o.
Best regards.
E-mail:kunlegreat@yahoo.com
Port Harcourt.
Re: My Access Public Offer Share In Mess by nossycheek(f): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2008
Go get your money from the bank period
Re: My Access Public Offer Share In Mess by Nellyf: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2008
Please I want you to answer some of these questions to be able to know where to help you from

Do you have evidence of purchase, that is the copy of your form and the green copy of the deposit slip?

How did you know that none was allocated?

If your anwer to question one above is YES then write to WEMA REGISTRARS and attach a copy of your evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Online Business Scams / What Are The Requirement For Starting An Oil And Gas Business / What Biz Can I Run In School With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.