Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Scam! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scam! (559 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam! by deenwolf: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
EHITZ: please, for those persons who order phones online and request for home delivery, please be careful, as i have just been scammed of some money. i met one Oladele David on Google trader, he claims to sell all kinds of phones and tablets, and operates under the name ABUMA PRIME COMMUNICATIONS with the following numbers 07014833046, 08168439876 and thier email is oladeledavid2010@gmail.com

They also use the following account numbers:
ECOBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER BANK:0056222228, ACC NAME: OGEGE OGHENEOVO
AND
ACCESS BANK
>>>> ACCT NAME:JOSEPH OLATUNDE
>>>> ACCT NO:0022233714
Please i would also like geniuses in this section to help track and if possible investigate and give a clue as to who this criminal gangs are. i cant wait to see them on TV (crime fighters).

they claim to have an office at hospital road lafia, nasarawa state, near Abuja, but have a strong feeling that they are in Abuja.
These idiots must rot in jail for stealing from me, they shall never have rest, thier minds shall be troubled all thier lives, untill they change from thier bad ways, i worked legitimately for that money, but they decide to choose the easy way out to make money.
Re: Scam! by kewelljoseph(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Guy your mumu ehn...,so u just send money give ghost trader when u never see b4.Chie....,well sha at least u don learn your lesson.
Re: Scam! by abrahym(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
na greed kill u

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Hits Nigeria Market With Galaxy Mega / The Second Coming Of BBM For Android Is “within Days” / Please I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.