Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. (1573 Views)

Ladies know What U Want / Ladies!!know Your Bride Price.. / Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by maaria(f): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dear ladies, if he cant wait until you both get married, then bid him goodbye because he does not deserve your worth and value, a guy that is not married to you will NEVER love you if you offer your unclothedness to him, instead he loves your body and not your heart.

Ladies know your worth and save your pride. Dont make your private body become a public offer to every guy on the street, respect your dignity and say NO to that naughty guy that is after you for sex. Your body is not a dust bin that you allow every guy to sleep with you.

That guy sleeping with you might not marry you because what he needs from a wife has been offered to him from a girlfriend and that is why He will look for a virgin girl to marry and will dump you.

Ladies pls know your value... As i do say to my close female friends LET THE PRIDE PRICE BE THE GATE FEE AND LET ACCESS BE GRANTED AFTER YOUR WEDDING...

LET HER KNOW HER WORTH, KEEP IT FOR THAT HANDSOME AND GREAT HUSBAND!

Like and Follow me if you agree!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
I agree with you but first of all are you a virgin, a convert or....

Nothing to say jare... But what you said is true.
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by butta(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
Indeed , laughing in zulu , @op too much cheap ladies every were that are willing to do anything for money se.....x , and p........ussy is very cheap in nigeria and in abundance , women are the enemies of themselves ..
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by maaria(f): 3:48am On May 01, 2013
hmm, all ladies r n0t same

1 Like

Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by 50calibre(m): 4:44am On May 01, 2013
Another thread designed to brainwash and mislead women into thinking they are too valuable.

You seem not to realise there are approximately 3.8 billion women on this planet.
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by Nobody: 5:45am On May 01, 2013
50calibre: Another thread designed to brainwash and mislead women into thinking they are too valuable.
And how is advising women to desist from immoralities and to be chaste misleading?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by 190: 10:37am On May 01, 2013
Da heck is this shizzle undecided
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 01, 2013
190: Da heck is this shizzle undecided
Stalker
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by jntyjnty007(f): 10:58am On May 01, 2013
People have been having sex since the year dot. It is most definitely culture that can dictate this mentality and attitude, coupled with religious beliefs too. Personally speaking I don't see anything wrong in sex before marriage. If people take risks and don't protect themselves, that is simply their own fault.

Living in country where people say don't judge, yet many are constantly judging, rather than understanding. It creates major rifts and divides in societies all over.

Putting fear in people in just another way of confusing , supressing and deluding people.

There millions of men out there who simply don't give a toss about marrying a female who is not a virgin. I applaud them, they are decent too, and don't have their heads stuck in the dark ages, mentally strong but fully aware of their culture and beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by chikeorji123(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2013
Economic situation have made our ladies disregard their worth Op.it might be difficult expecially when ladies are 4 to 1man,competition are high...
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by causewahala: 12:33pm On May 01, 2013
chikeorji123: Economic situation have made our ladies disregard their worth Op.it might be difficult expecially when ladies are 4 to 1man,competition are high...

Bolded is true. You'd be surprise what a clean ride with extra change in your pocket can get you in our Universities not to talk of the working class desperado that intends to get married soonest!

Btw, that virginity of a thing can be bought now-a-days! cheesy
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by maaria(f): 2:32pm On May 01, 2013
different people different views
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by Princesszoe: 12:53pm On May 02, 2013
Same with our men. They should keep their bodies for their future wives. If the woman is clean and the man is clean, it makes the bed undefiled but if one is not, hmmmm management sets in. If this is not obtained then 1 out of every 100 ladies in a vicinity will be the only clean one until morality from both man and woman comes into light.
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 02, 2013
butta: Indeed , laughing in zulu , @op too much cheap ladies every were that are willing to do anything for money se.....x , and p........ussy is very cheap in nigeria and in abundance , women are the enemies of themselves ..
yes i know vagina has become 2 for 5 naira.infact it is the cheapest and easiest thing to get but there is a proverb that says when you are looking for panda,you can easily get it.infact you dont need to walk miles before you get it,they even hawk it.but real gold is something you have to search and search and search because they are rare,scarce and invaluable because the pandas (fake ladies,who have no self worth) are like fake golds (panda) who have made even the original the same,however with patience,discretion and common sense a man will know.of course we all know ladies of easy virtue come cheap but you men know you cant wife them,yes,i said so,you all know within yourselves that you wont be able to curtail her excesses,because a lady that commercializes her vagina will always do it even if she is married,she will still sleep with other men for money
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 02, 2013
chikeorji123: Economic situation have made our ladies disregard their worth Op.it might be difficult expecially when ladies are 4 to 1man,competition are high...
as our faces are different so the way we think is different.that things are difficult economically for some ladies doesnt mean they will commercialize their bodies and turn themselves to a waste bin where every dck and harry will register their penis inside because of money
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 02, 2013
causewahala:

Bolded is true. You'd be surprise what a clean ride with extra change in your pocket can get you in our Universities not to talk of the working class desperado that intends to get married soonest!

Btw, that virginity of a thing can be bought now-a-days! cheesy
well it is quite unfortunate that ladies have reduced themselves into toys that men will be throwing left and right however whichever way a lady chooses to loose her virginity is her choice.if she feels she cannot wait till she gets married,it will be wise if she gives it to the highest bidder than someone who will buy her a plate of rice and chicken in tfc however i dont subscribe to that
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by maaria(f): 3:42am On May 03, 2013
grin
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by passionate88: 7:24am On May 03, 2013
@op save ur self for ur husband guys save ur cash for una wives. With that everything go balance.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by 190: 7:29am On May 03, 2013
undecided @ op
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 03, 2013
passionate88: @op save ur self for ur husband guys save ur cash for una wives. With that everything go balance.
gbam

(1) (Reply)

. / My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? / JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.