Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Gumopshop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gumopshop (1074 Views)

Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones / Beware Of Latest Tricks From Glo With Glo Bolt / Beware Of Glo's Bogus Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gumopshop by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hello peeps Please beware of www.Gumopshop.com, They are fraudulent.
Re: Gumopshop by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
reasons pls
Re: Gumopshop by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
onatisi: reasons pls
Re: Gumopshop by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
I noticed dey ar 419 when I place order and dey send me savings account number not even current account or account of their bussiness name. Frm there I knew something is fishing... Be careful
Re: Gumopshop by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pls moderator make it front page to avoid people falling for them because d price for their goods is so cheap dat can will make people fall for their 419 bussiness
Re: Gumopshop by haibe(m): 1:13am On May 01, 2013
lol op how can you even think of purchasing from that site with their unreasonable low price, I think its obvious they are fraudulent. I won laugh die when I see Samsung grand for 42k a month ago.
Re: Gumopshop by Nobody: 7:33am On May 01, 2013
haibe: lol op how can you even think of purchasing from that site with their unreasonable low price, I think its obvious they are fraudulent. I won laugh die when I see Samsung grand for 42k a month ago.
Beside, i can neva fink of doing online business.
I'll pay to their representative and receive my receipt wen the goods hav been delivered 2 me!!!
Re: Gumopshop by Nobody: 7:38am On May 01, 2013
When the slowpoke first advertised, after strict examination, I told everyone he is scammer. Why did you ignore the warning?
Re: Gumopshop by onatisi(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2013
i still and always find it absurd and totally insane when ppl say that they sent money to someone online .there are at least 5 new cases of such scams on nairaland now,fresh cases of people sending money to a website for goods.i am sorry but i dont pity ppl like this ,i will only advise nigerians to always demand to see the good u are buying before paying.lets even assume the seller sent the goods but they werent of good quality how does the op hope he will get his refund?we are not in usa or uk where u can report ppl or websites and get the culprit tracked down.well op sorry,just save some money again and buy another phone .
Re: Gumopshop by justfree1(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2013
na wa oooo, merely looking at the site design, you can spot out it's fake shocked grin, sorry you fell for them...atleast you are wiser now undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Gumopshop by donlyone(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2013
I decided it was a scam when they quoted the same price for Galaxy Note 2 and Xpera Z.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Internet Data Revolution / Blackberry Playbook (4g With Sim Slot) HELP / The Next Hero Lauch Party!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.