Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail (2220 Views)

Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' / Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail by handsomebolanle: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
please i am expecting a very important mail and i have not been able to log in to my mail tru both pc and mobile.. D response i get is wrong bla bla bla which im very sure my username and password is correct.
Please has anyone experience this before and wats the solution
Please is there any hacker that could help... I will be glad to even send my email and password to you
thank you
Re: Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
I once experienced that and i tell you,it could be fraustrating. Give it some time,say a day or two. Then, log on from ur pc. u tried too many times from a mobile device. consequently , access to ur account was dissabled . you will be made to answer some security questions eventually. dont ever make the mistake of giving out your log-in details.
Re: Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail by Emmyk(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Same here. Using mobile. It told me to go log in with a computer.
Re: Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail by handsomebolanle: 12:22am On May 01, 2013
thank u very much and for your advice... You really understood how fustrated i am... Let me keep my fingers cross then for a while. Thamks once more
brosss: I once experienced that and i tell you,it could be fraustrating. Give it some time,say a day or two. Then, log on from ur pc. u tried too many times from a mobile device. consequently , access to ur account was dissabled . you will be made to answer some security questions eventually. dont ever make the mistake of giving out your log-in details.
Re: Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail by Nobody: 12:33am On May 01, 2013
smiley Glad I could help. You are welcome
Re: Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail by 360command: 11:07am On May 01, 2013
This will work I believe especially the guy who tries logging in through mobile . I am typing on mobile which may seem quite uneasy for me to give details on the proceedings.

If you are using your mobile, go to www.answers.yahoo.com

Scroll down to the bottom page and u will see something like 'view desktop version' . Not sure of the exact words but I know the word 'desktop' is there. So click on it and your page is been viewed in desktop mode.

At the top left corner of the page, you will see 'sign in' , click on it so as you can login to your account by writing your username and password.

From there, you will or might be asked to key in a code , write the code displayed on your screen and after that,you should be asked a question for you to answer .

Once you have done that, the page redirects you to yahoo answers, click on 'mail' so as you can get access to your account .

To the guy having this problem not been able to sign in on computer, try the same procedure with your computer though you would not have to scroll down to the bottom to click on 'desktop viewings' since your computer is desktop. All you need once you are in yahoo answers, click sign in and type in your account .

I do hope it helps, this thing has happened to me way back and it was a remedy I used to get out of it.
Re: Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail by handsomebolanle: 2:12pm On May 09, 2013
i want to say thanks to all. Nairaland is a truly a solution centre. Thank God i never had to give my details out cos i was realy realy fustrated. I was able to log in today by just trying. Infact i will be moving to gmail immediately
Re: Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail by NaijaPress: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
To Start up a yahoomail account on www.yahoo.com , one has to do that through the right channel and to follow the stipulated guidline for set up, http://www.joeyarticles.com/wwwyahoomailcom-yahoo-mail-sign-sign-page/ ............... this tutorial will help teach you how to register a yahoo mail account nice and easy through http://www.joeyarticles.com/yahoomail-registration-wwwyahoomailcom-yahoo-account/ .. see for yourself and confirm..

(1) (Reply)

Usa Used Hp Probook 440 G1 Intel Core-i5 4th Gen With Intel HD Graphics SOLD / A Final Solution To Fake Flash Drives / I Forgot My Laptop Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.