Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Recruitment Into Nigeria Army - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army (25176 Views)

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert) / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Buc(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2013
The govt is really wicked to poor Nigerians. Collect alot of money from Nigerians for jamb form and later more money for post jamb and yet, over a million will not get admitted and now pay to join the army.
Corruption has been institutionalised. Take corruption out of Nigeria and see a miserable people.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Capnd143(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2013
50calibre: I'm willing to enlist if they would make me a -General-
hehehe, dnt wory, u will be made a "General" after serving at Baga,borno state; maiduguri and doing 6 peace-keeping tours in sudan,mali,aghanistan,DR congo and pakistan. GOodluCK with that Mr.General, i trust your combat abilities.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by phildon: 4:50pm On May 02, 2013
smartchoice: Army ke?
Yes. army. fear fear

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by yunisco: 4:56pm On May 02, 2013
@kingsley Ogbiti.God bless u 4 ur sincererity, I was realy watching u closely but u proof urself 2 b a nice and sincere person. Pls my dear NL, let work as a team so we can flush out those fraudulent recruiters out of dis site, they are the 1 giving us bad names in dis country. Let always confirm job vacancies b4 we post. God will bless those dat are looking 4 job with good jobs dis year. Amen
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 02, 2013
Book no tire me n vocational skills don do me. But learning to handle assorted weapons is not bad cheesy
phildon: Yes. army. fear fear
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 02, 2013
Funny people. Trying to recruit people that will go and face Boko Haram
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by patiencezee(f): 5:17pm On May 02, 2013
yarnings: @kingsly,That was great of you,pls,do not forget to inform us when recruitment form for short service into nigeria army for graduates is out.
I think the form for short service is on sale cos a friend of mine tld me he was goin to get it abt two weeks ago
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by na2day(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2013
With all the Van damme films I watched while growing up, I had wanted to join the army, if my mama had not frustrated my plans!
Anyway, thanks to her, I would have planned a coup with the way uncle Jonah, is running the ship grin

To all the prospective zombies, shunn to you and don't forget that gallantry is the surest way to the grave o! grin
Just kidding! grin

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by ebucha: 6:16pm On May 02, 2013
dridowu: Confused
is d Nigeria army recruitment in 3 phase ?
https://www.nairaland.com/1233736/nigerian-army-dssc-scc-2013
ur Link is for graduates ie officers cadre.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by supaeagles(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2013
yorke: Funny people. Trying to recruit people that will go and face Boko Haram
How else will it be done ?? By robots??
You do have a point though, military action is just one component of fighting BH. The other action that will deliver results is going after the masterminds and financiers but somehow there is complete mystery enshrouding that and perhaps the fear of exposing these individuals
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by sylmahoney: 6:39pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=groovie][/quote]pls d age is absolutely incorrect
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by sylmahoney: 6:41pm On May 02, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI: This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 70 Regular Recruits intake 2013 commenced on 22 April 2013 and will close on 14 June 2013. Interested candidates are to apply at www.narecruitment.org
Purchase scratch card at the cost of 1000 at Union Bank.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Possess a minimum of 3 credits in not more than two sitting WASC/NECO/GCE/SSCE/NABTEB. One of the credit must be English.
Applicant must be 18-22 years by 22 July 2013.
The height of male and female applicants must not be less than 1.65 and 1.56 metres respectively.
d age is not correct
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Angel778(f): 7:14pm On May 02, 2013
Goodluck to those who are interested in joining nigerian army. n.b- nairaland pm nt gng to my mailbox, hope d admn will look into it. thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 02, 2013
sylmahoney: d age is not correct
umm it is d same tin in d website oo, 18-22
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Bigflamie(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2013
yorke: Funny people. Trying to recruit people that will go and face Boko Haram
my thought exactly, Dude grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by psucc(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2013
I expected we treat the most important part of this recruitment exercise. Why on earth would Nigerian Armed (and the 'Armedless') Forcess be selling their recruitment forms, makes millions of naira out of the poor masses even when the Government is expending millions as budgetary allocations for the exercise and yet will only recruit few only start another sales. What is becoming of this once great nation?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Barthx(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2013
yarnings: @kingsly,That was great of you,pls,do not forget to inform us when recruitment form for short service into nigeria army for graduates is out.
The short service form is already out. Been out for weeks now, purchase yours at Ecobank Nationwide for #2500.
visit www.nigerianarmyms.org for more details.
Hurry because i heard application closes 12th May 2013. Goodluck.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by icedpope(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2013
How many years is the recruitment?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Soso990240(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2013
i heard sm time ago dat it's been out..mk inquiries
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by idriis: 8:10pm On May 02, 2013
Give me one good reason why I should go join the NA? Just one! What has Naija done for me that will make me patriotically and passionately go and train just carry weapons and face Boko Haram, Mend or Biafra seccesionists thereby putting my life in danger? Abeg I need answers seriously!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Soso990240(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2013
sylmahoney: pls d age is absolutely incorrect
its correct joor.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by idriis: 8:14pm On May 02, 2013
*idriis*:
Give me one good reason why I should go join the NA? Just one! What has Naija done for me that will make me patriotically and passionately go and train just carry weapons and face Boko Haram, Mend or Biafra seccesionists thereby putting my life in danger? Abeg I need answers seriously!
By the way, can one switch the Short Service after being in the system as a regular recruit already?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Soso990240(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2013
icedpope: How many years is the recruitment?
7 or 8 months thereabout.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Soso990240(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2013
*idriis*:
By the way, can one switch the Short Service after being in the system as a regular recruit already?
*in Abacha's voice* NEVA!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by idriis: 8:30pm On May 02, 2013
Soso990240: *in Abacha's voice* NEVA!!
ehen! Una wan use us do pons abi? Na officer sure pass jaree.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Ignatio(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2013
Why join an army that Boko Haram raids her barracks and steal the weapons in the armory?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by jamst(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2013
huh! i cant join a demoralised & criminals institution aka nigerian army,cos these ppl just committed a war crime in baga,borno state.the civillian casualty as was reported around 185 dead,which i doubt the figure is actually more than that,maybe thousands of causualties(both dead & injured).and finally,the purpose of this so-called recruitment is to replace the (large)numbers of undisclose casualties among the army during the bogus fighting wit (a ghost) 'bokoharam'

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Barthx(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2013
jamst: huh! i cant join a demoralised & criminals institution aka nigerian army,cos these ppl just committed a war crime in baga,borno state.the civillian casualty as was reported around 185 dead,which i doubt the figure is actually more than that,maybe thousands of causualties(both dead & injured).and finally,the purpose of this so-called recruitment is to replace the (large)numbers of undisclose casualties among the army during the bogus fighting wit (a ghost) 'bokoharam'
Are you for real? #just asking#
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by jamst(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2013
@barth,as they say; "the first casualty in any conflict/war zone is the truth"
i ask why is it that nigerian army dont allow news reporters 2 report(true news) 4rm what is going on the battlefield?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Barthx(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2013
jamst: @barth,as they say; "the first casualty in any conflict/war zone is the truth"
i ask why is it that nigerian army dont allow news reporters 2 report(true news) 4rm what is going on the battlefield?
lol @ battlefield.
Well i don't think i have the answer to that question, but one thing i do know is that such act is not unique to Nigerian Army. May just be a way of securing a crime scene so that evidence are not tampered with. #my candid opinion#
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Ghidey(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2013
Recruitment into nig short service is out wil close in 2 weeks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by tochilastborn(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2013
am confused weda i shud go,bt jah dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Most Employable Skills In Nigeria / Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.