Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,629 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (424906 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
U welcome
kevwe_flex:

Okay. 10Q.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
bendam: pls does it mean that u must receive ur 2NL b4 ur medicals? What of if one decides to undergo his/her medicals b4 2NL arrives? Thanks for ur much anticipated response!

POLICE clearance can only be done on weekdays Mon to Friday.guess same is applied for NPC
Requirements for police report: one passport photograph, photocopy of your international passport data page and be ready to pay btw 3 and 4k
For medical : 2 passport photographs,international passport. And its data page photocopy, 2nd notification letter,photocopy Of the biodata page sent to kcc,immunization record if you have.(optional) and your cash at least hold 35k.you may not spend up to that. I spent 20,500 naira.all the best
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by powerfuljc: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dear Forumites,
Am one of the winners of DV 2014, when I sent my entry last year October 2012, I don't actually know which of these two words that I used as my place of birth, either: OYO or OYO TOWN, but fortunately am selected for further processing, but when am to reply my DSP 122 and DS 230, I wrote OYO only not OYO TOWN as my place of birth. Pls, I want the house to help me out and my questions are [1]. Is there a big different between the two OYO and OYO TOWN [2] I want to know weather the two [OYO and OYO TOWN] are questioning. Pls , I need your responses and I will appreciate them.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2013
seubis: ot 2 d Embassy around 5.45am.
Joined d queue 4 immigrants & did all security checks.
Led into d hall whr I made payment of 109,000 for me and my wife
Was called @ window 20 for documents submission.
Sat down & waitn 4 my number(B416) 2 be called,
At about 10:45am my num appeared @ window 14 whr a young pure white lady interviewed me
CO: Gudmorni
Me: Gudmoni
CO: Are u Mr.......
Me: yes
CO:can I take ur finger print pls?
Me: sure
CO: tank u
Me: u re welcome
CO:what's ur highest level of educatn?
Me:blala
CO: when?
Me: XYZ
CO: in what?
Me:XYZ
Co: What do u do 4 a living?
Me:
Co: what's ur job role and duties?
Me: I told her
Co: she asked my wife when did we get married.
CO: she asked us where did we meet each other and we both answered and she was impressed.
Co: she said Congratulations ur visa has been approved.welcome to America. Me:me and my beautiful wife just smiled. She gave us 2 white paper for visa pick up and green card payment.the whole interview lasted for just 4 to 5 minutes.our wedding album was not asked for by the co despite the bunch of album we went with.Na God oooo my e family members,North carolina loading.America here we come
Congrats 2u & family.
God bless America

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2013
@bendam dont be in a hurry with the 2nl ok when you become current and receive your 2nl you can now proceed to do other logistics ok.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2013
powerfuljc: Dear Forumites,
Am one of the winners of DV 2014, when I sent my entry last year October 2012, I don't actually know which of these two words that I used as my place of birth, either: OYO or OYO TOWN, but fortunately am selected for further processing, but when am to reply my DSP 122 and DS 230, I wrote OYO only not OYO TOWN as my place of birth. Pls, I want the house to help me out and my questions are [1]. Is there a big different between the two OYO and OYO TOWN [2] I want to know weather the two [OYO and OYO TOWN] are questioning. Pls , I need your responses and I will appreciate them.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about, that won't cause any problem.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Obatide: Pls forumites, I feel that we could help each others including those who are not residing in Lagos by posting important address description for people to easily navigate their ways, taking the popular OSHODI as the centre point.
Places like; NPC office, POLICE HQTRs, MEDICAL place, and most importantly, The EMBASSY.
If u know Lagos well, or you work around any of these places, kindly drop the description.
Does it make any sense?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 4:39am On Nov 08, 2013
I heard Onpointbaby is going for her interview dis morning.pls let's join hands to pray for her to receive divine favour from God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zillionnaire: 5:10am On Nov 08, 2013
thank God folks,i arrived des moines Iowa on wednesday the 6th of november 2013.I flew with emirates and it was a wonderful journey,the plane was so beautiful and massive.we stopped at dubai for a few minutes and trust me,dubai is breath taking.It was so beautiful that I knew that we are really cheating ourselves in Naija.we proceeded to new york and the journey was so long but we arrived there eventually and OMG new york is the place to be.I was done with immigrations in less than 5 minutes cos when i got there they saw on my form that i was an artist and they started taunting me to sing or go back to Nigeria and when i sang they gave me a standing ovation and stamped my visa immediately,they did not even check all the fish and shrimps i declared.please dont forget to fill the form they give you on the airplane cos thats what they asked for first.Its what you are bringing into the country they require on the form.Anyways I arrived new york and when I was done wit immigrations I went to look for my connecting flight from Ny to Iowa,what i saw was breath taking,They had an automated train system that picks you to your terminal without a driver.I flew through charlot and the airport was so lovely too.well I finally arived here and please any body that tells you america is not fine,slap the person cos the place is perfect.I wish you all the best in this pursuit

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 6:09am On Nov 08, 2013
Congrate and thank God for journey mercy@ zilloniare..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Zillionnaire: thank God folks,i arrived des moines Iowa on wednesday the 6th of november 2013.I flew with emirates and it was a wonderful journey,the plane was so beautiful and massive.we stopped at dubai for a few minutes and trust me,dubai is breath taking.It was so beautiful that I knew that we are really cheating ourselves in Naija.we proceeded to new york and the journey was so long but we arrived there eventually and OMG new york is the place to be.I was done with immigrations in less than 5 minutes cos when i got there they saw on my form that i was an artist and they started taunting me to sing or go back to Nigeria and when i sang they gave me a standing ovation and stamped my visa immediately,they did not even check all the fish and shrimps i declared.please dont forget to fill the form they give you on the airplane cos thats what they asked for first.Its what you are bringing into the country they require on the form.Anyways I arrived new york and when I was done wit immigrations I went to look for my connecting flight from Ny to Iowa,what i saw was breath taking,They had an automated train system that picks you to your terminal without a driver.I flew through charlot and the airport was so lovely too.well I finally arived here and please any body that tells you america is not fine,slap the person cos the place is perfect.I wish you all the best in this pursuit
Congrats bro
May God establish & prosper u in ur new home IJN.
Pls did u buy Emirate "one way"?
How much did it cost?
How many hours of stop-over?
Did u book it urself online or thru agent?
Pls quick response will be of great help.
Tanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2013
At about 10:45am my num appeared @ window 14 whr a young pure white lady interviewed me
Me:
CO: she asked us where did we meet each other and we both answered and she was impressed.
Co: she said Congratulations ur visa has been approved.welcome to America. Me:me and my beautiful wife just smiled. She gave us 2 white paper for visa pick up and green card payment.the whole interview lasted for just 4 to 5 minutes.our wedding album was not asked for by the co despite the bunch of album we went with.Na God oooo my e family members,North carolina loading.America here we come

Good news. Go live your dreams!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Zillionnaire: thank God folks,i arrived des moines Iowa on wednesday the 6th of november 2013.I flew with emirates and it was a wonderful journey,the plane was so beautiful and massive.we stopped at dubai for a few minutes and trust me,dubai is breath taking.It was so beautiful that I knew that we are really cheating ourselves in Naija.we proceeded to new york and the journey was so long but we arrived there eventually and OMG new york is the place to be.I was done with immigrations in less than 5 minutes cos when i got there they saw on my form that i was an artist and they started taunting me to sing or go back to Nigeria and when i sang they gave me a standing ovation and stamped my visa immediately,they did not even check all the fish and shrimps i declared.please dont forget to fill the form they give you on the airplane cos thats what they asked for first.Its what you are bringing into the country they require on the form.Anyways I arrived new york and when I was done wit immigrations I went to look for my connecting flight from Ny to Iowa,what i saw was breath taking,They had an automated train system that picks you to your terminal without a driver.I flew through charlot and the airport was so lovely too.well I finally arived here and please any body that tells you america is not fine,slap the person cos the place is perfect.I wish you all the best in this pursuit

Thank God for journey mercies. Be a good Nigerian ambassador atleast till you become a citizen... *winks*
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2013
wow............... Congratulations to you and your wife for the Success.

Go, live your American dreams.

Congrats once again am so happy for you.

Me:
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats to u bro...! Wishn u success...and may God perfect our's too...!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Stay well. May Almighty God pilot and guide U. Congrats!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2013
Obatide:

Basically, Job Appointment letter is not part of primary requirement, especially if you qualified on Educational basis, but people's style of response to the C.O's questions might prompt that request (u know C.O can use their discretion at times which they can still defend)
my advice: Dont answer what you were not asked see SEUBIS and some past interview testimonies as an example - straight answers.
I hope it helps?
@obatide yes u were rite but in my own experince d consular officers are looking for "ONLY 2 THINGS TO DISQUALIFY APPLICANTS";
1. Inconsistencies in our claims
2. Sign of insincerity in our answers
Trust me,once they suspect any of the above d applicant is doomed.
I observed that during my interview.
The same white lady that approved my visa denied a guy & a lady b4 me.
So whateva we claim 2be let's get strong document base for back up
And above all TRUTH is preferred
America loves truth a lot.
God help us all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2013
We are waiting to see if November Bulletin will above 500 figure as against October. I forecast for 4000 or 5000 for November which will be out next week.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2013
komakan: We are waiting to see if November Bulletin will above 500 figure as against October. I forecast for 4000 or 5000 for November which will be out next week.

Same here o. I pray it moves in GP.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Yea I agree with you.

There is every possibility that that can happen.

Lets hope and pray it comes through.

komakan: We are waiting to see if November Bulletin will above 500 figure as against October. I forecast for 4000 or 5000 for November which will be out next week.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2013
Patience,planning and prayers. Never despair,God is on our side to make all things beautiful in HIS OWN TIME!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Yea that's the spirit.

Kaybaba65: Patience,planning and prayers. Never despair,God is on our side to make all things beautiful in HIS OWN TIME!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onpointbaby: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Had a successful interview today at the embassy All Glory to God. My Experience Later I have to attend my aunt's burial.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
onpointbaby: Had a successful interview today at the embassy All Glory to God. My Experience Later I have to attend my aunt's burial.
Congratulations. Glory be to God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
onpointbaby: Had a successful interview today at the embassy All Glory to God. My Experience Later I have to attend my aunt's burial.
Congratulations! More success stories coming, AMEN!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congratulations onpointbaby, we key into the same grace. God 'll guide you through as you relocate IJMN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hearty congratulations once again!
We shall all be favoured in our quest IJMN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats dear
Go cool ur head abeg.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats Dear...! May God Perfect Our's too..!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2013

Success all the way, you are blessed. I seriously have a strong good feeling about DV2014, we are all getting it. May your Aunty's soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.